• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

She keeps eating but wonders how much shes eaten eventually and looks at her stack and sees shes already gone through half of it "Oh..." she says she hadn't realized she was so hungry... but she still felt like she wanted more. she eats a bit more leaving about a fifth left before stopping so she doesn't look like a hog.

The scanner plays over you one more time, and you hear a voice go off in your head.

"Filled to 75% capacity. Increasing portion size."

And just like that, more pancakes appear in front of you...an entire other plateful.

She stared at the plate slightly self-conscious but strangely still hungry so she keeps eating.

She kept eating what was in front of her her inhibitions about eating to much gone.

It takes a little while, but pretty soon you've finished the whole thing...and now you feel too stuffed to even move. You flop helplessly to your side as the scanner runs over you one more time.

"Capacity at 159%. Subject overfed."

The butler comes over and picks you up. "Oh, sweetie. You must not have been given much to eat in the past, huh?"

"oops" she says simply feeling rather lethargic her cheeks blush red when she realizes how much shes eaten, although the butler wasn't wrong.

"Well, we'll have to train you a bit. Pokemon live longer when they don't overindulge, and you'll always be given enough here, so I think today we'll spoil you and then make you into a proper trained princess, okay?"

She wasn't quite sure what she meant "Okay" she said even though the human couldn't understand her.

You find yourself placed gently on a smooth marble table.

"Jeeves!" shouts the butler. "I brought you an Umbreon. Make her feel special, will you?"

In response, a jovial looking fellow with a pointy mustache and a bald head pops up from behind a countertop, pulls out an eyeglass and peers over you closely.

"But of course. This is a beautiful specimen. I will make her royalty!"

"Good. I'll come pick her up later."

Lydia looks up at the strange human and smiles but wonders whats about to happen.

(Like my stealthy "Human" comments?)

(Lydia's pretty much Pokelocked, huh? :P )

"Alright, honey, let's get a look at you." He places one hand under both your front legs and lifts you in the air, turning you from time to time while humming a tune.

"I think you'd be a good fairy princess. Let's begin by making you a skirt, hm?"

He sets you down gently, then pulls out a measuring tape.

"Oh, honey -- you ate a big meal, huh? Well then, we'll have to make sure the dress always fits, so I'll be sure to compensate in my measurements."

You might be inclined to squirm, but you're still stuffed.

(Mhmm XD)

She did everything she was told and looked forward to the dress she was going to get this was so exciting!!!!

"Now, then. I'm going to begin the sewing, but you'll need some other work done. So I'm going to place you right here so you can get that done, and then you can watch me work."

He places you on a pedestal of sorts, and as soon as you're set down, an electrical impulse zips through your body. The current doesn't hurt, but it disables all your muscle controls and you sprawl like a rag doll across the pedestal. The platform begins to move, descending into a bathtub. Robotic gloved hands begin rubbing you with soap and water from head to toe, keeping your eyes shielded from the shampoo. Your mouth is opened and a toothbrush goes over each tooth, then a small vacuum hose empties your mouth of both saliva and toothpaste. You're removed from the tub, then dried, then brushed.

Mmmmmm this feels so nice she thought and my outfit will look sooo pretty I love home.

Shortly after this, both your ears are pulled back and two bows are tied around them. Your eyes are held open so that a lens can be applied, turning your normally red eyes a gentle shade of green. A powder is applied all over your whole body -- while you would normally squeak and sneeze, you don't really mind. And then two cables descend and plug into your ears.

"install princess_umbreon_expansion_pack?" You hear.

As you consider whether or not to allow the software install, you take a look at Jeeves, who is creating a light blue and green skirt and top for you. They seem perfectly sized -- you'll really be able to play the part of queen, dressed like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back