• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
He woke up a few minutes after they’d hung up on her and just reached for her hand. “I wanna go home to the boys.” He mumbled trying to pull her close.

She nodded and looked over at him “that sounds like a plan.” She murmured driving them home and taking him in to their room laying down with him exhausted. “Chris... I’m pregnant.” She murmured wanting to cheer him up.

Max sighed softly pressing her cheek to the palm of his hand "I know baby, I do too." she murmured

Chris went wide eyed and pushed her away so he could look at her directly in the eyes "Are you serious?!" he asked a giant smile spreading across his face.

She smiled a bit and nodded. “A few months. I didn’t think anything of missing my period.... I was so stressed but I started getting sick before you came home and ... We’ll after the doctors appointment... we’re getting an addition.” She murmured holding him tightly happily.

Jon frowned watching her carefully “I love you... so much.” He murmured tiredly.

Max kissed his.hand gently "I love you too...so much." she whispered

Chris smiled widely and out his hands on her stomach sighing happily "I hope its a girl." he said softly but excitedly

He frowned a bit looking around at all the machines. “It’s a bit much isn’t it?” He mumbled. “I feel weird... like I’m moving through jelly.” He mumbled. It was because of the medication they’d given him to keep him calm while he recovered.

Scarlett giggled and watched him. “I hope so too.... this is why James is being so helpful with the transition stuff. He knows that it’s gonna be rough with having a baby at the same time you’re having to leave the army but it’s alright. We’re gonna make it work.” She promised pulling him closer. “I thought you would notice after our night together but I guess I’m not showing that much yet.” She mumbled tiredly resting her head on his shoulder.

Max sighed heavily "Its nothing bad baby, its the meds." she murmured kissing her cheek softly

Chris chuckled softly and nodded some "Yeah I was focused on your beauty, not fully your tummy." he murmured rubbing it softly "I do feel a little bump though."

Scarlett smiled watching his hand on her tummy smiling tiredly kissing his cheek. “You’re gonna Work super hard with your physio then?” She murmured kissing his cheek hoping that he would want to get better now more.

Jon frowned watching her closely starting to fall asleep again butfightig against it. “I wanna go home max.” He mumbled.

Max sighed some "I know baby I know." she whispered kissing his cheek

Chris nodded some "For them yes." he said softly moving to kiss her stomach "Im going to be the best father for you." he whispered

Jon smiled watching her tiredly and began caressing her cheek gently. “You will always be the most beautiful thing in the world to me.” He murmured tiredly still fighting to keep his eyes open. “I still pinch myself that you’re MY wife.” He murmured starting to lose his fight against sleep.

Scarlett smiled tiredly. “Oh so I’m not good enough then?” She giggled resting her head on his shoulder pulling the covers over them a bit more just holding onto him tightly.

Max laughed softly and blushed a bit "I love you so much babe." she whispered kissing him gently "Go to sleep, you need it."

Chris laughed softly and hugged her close yawning some before falling asleep with her

-1 month-
Scarlett sighed quietly sitting on the floor of the physio centre doing work on her computer but keeping an eye on Chris as well noticing he was getting really angry with himself today and worrying about him. He’d been really quiet with her recently and his nightmares were the worst they’d ever been plus he’d been getting a bit aggressive during the times that he was talkative. He’d been told when they arrived today that he wouldn’t be able to get a prosthetic for another couple months at least because of the waiting list now and she wasn’t looking forward to the drive home.

Jon was laid across the couch staring into space with bam bam on the floor next to him and boss laying on top of him occasionally whimpering at him. He too had gotten worse and worse no matter how much therapy he was getting and they had been giving him to the best therapists they had access to. He heard the door open and max walk in, seeing bam bam jump up and run over to her excited but Boss true to nature just lay there still seemingly upset at the state of his dad. He made no movement to get up to greet her and he was in the exact same position and place as he had been in the morning when she left.

Chris groaned loudly and threw his empty bottle of water across the room as he sat there unable to get up "Im f*cking done with this place!" he yelled looking at Scarlett shaking his head some trying to calm himself down but nothing was working. Her bump was showing more and it was sending him into a panic knowing he wouldnt have his leg by the time the baby arrived.

Max got home and smiled at Bam Bam petting him some "Hey there buddy, how are you?" she cooed glancing at Jon and sighing softly "Hey babe, how has your day been?" she asked as she put her purse down and took off her shoes "You feeling any better?" She was beyond worried for her husband. He barely spoke to her anymore and recently he had been sleeping on the couch more than he had the bed. She realized he barely cared about therapy and just wanted something to do "Babe....I found these flyers and thought maybe you could go to one? See if maybe it helps better?" she asked handing him the flyers for a support group.

Scarlett sighed quietly looking over at him “you’re not done for another ten minutes.” She muttered watching his physio guy help pull him up so he could keep working at it and she kept quiet after that letting him sort chris out.

Jon shrugged and kept staring into space not looking over at her. “Flyers for what?” He mumbled lifting his head up so she could sit down then rest it in her lap again holding onto her. He really did love her more than anything and he knew they without her keeping his head just above water he would have let this entirely consume him but he felt hopeless and even having her there wasn’t making as much of a difference st this point. “I love you... how was your day?” He murmured taking her hand in his.

Chris groaned again and started to do his physio taking deep breaths as he swayed some between the bars before he got completely across looking at Scarlett wondering if she was watching his progress at all.

Max sighed softly "Its for a support group, possibly if you talked with others who understood fully maybe it could help." she murmured stroking his hair back "Im alright, worried about you." she whispered

Scarlett shut her laptop and got up carefully to go pee walking back a couple minutes later and frowned seeing Chris collapsed on the floor struggling to breathe. “What happened?!” She asked worried seeing a couple people around him.

Jon shrugged. “Maybe... when is it?” He asked her quietly. “You worry too much... I’ll be alright.” He mumbled looking up at her holding onto her tightly kissing her knuckles but pressed his head into her hand a bit more enjoying her fingers through his hair

His trainer ran back in having called for the doctors checking over Chris again "We think he got too stressed, with the work we are doing he got over worked. I think he just passed out, we've got someone on the way." he explained checking Chris on his breathing and heart rate.

Max gave a soft smile "Its tomorrow afternoon, I can take you there on my lunch break." she murmured softly ignoring his comment about her worrying too much about him.

She just nodded staying to the side a bit but watching him and worrying quietly, one hand resting on her bump and frowning over at him. He was getting worse both physically and mentally and it was scaring her for when the baby arrived. The last thing she wanted was for things to be bad enough CPS would have to get involved.

Jon nodded a little "Alright... I'll try it." He mumbled, getting up carefully, pulling her to stand up and smiled at her a little, kissing the top of her head before lifting her bridal style and carrying her up to their room "I think you need some time in bed... I saw you putting your nice lingerie on this morning... Time for that to come off." He winked at her, laying her on their bed

Chris regained contiousness a about 5 minutes later and was freaking out "Scarlett what happened?!" he asked taking deep breaths trying to stay calm but he had no idea what happened. He remembered standing but then it went black.

Max nodded some and giggled as he carried her upstairs "Well....it has been a bit." she said with a smirk before she kissed him lovingly

"Maybe my head isn't all there but my downstairs works perfect." He winked at her, kissing her back and starting to strip off... He lay next to her afterwards, struggling to catch his breath a bit but eventually got it back and just pulled her in closer, reaching into his nightstand and getting out his ashtray and cigarettes, lighting one. He'd quit years ago but picked it back up again once he'd been home.

She frowned sitting near him "Hey hey... It's alright... You passed out honey, Jake said you were fine but then you just blacked out," She told him quietly. "Thinks you stressed yourself too much today," She told him quietly "Just sit for a minute alright then we'll go home." She promised.

Max cuddled into him afterwards panting softly but frowned as he lit up a cigarette "Jon....please you know how much I hate it when you smoke inside." she muttered sighing softly. She hated his smoking, always had.

Chris nodded some and took deep breaths letting a few tears fall "Im sorry Im such a failure." he muttered shaking his head and looking at the floor.

She shook her head and moved to sit next to him "I'm gonna need help to get up after this by the way." She smiled, wrapping her arms around him tightly, pulling him in close "Chris Hemsworth... You are not a failure. You are so many things but failure is not one of them.... I love you so much... I know you can be a great Dad and I know we will be alright but we gotta keep pushing through." She murmured, kissing his head and holding him closer, tightly.

Jon sighed a bit and rubbed his face "Just the one I promise." He murmured, wrapping one arm around her shoulders and eventually put out the stub into his ash tray, pulling Max in close to him. "I love you.... More than anything." He murmured to her quietly, kissing all over her face

Chris took deep breaths and nodded softly "Alright....can we go home?" he asked getting up some and helping her the best he could "Spud is at home right?" he asked taking another deep breath as he got his crutches

Max sighed but nodded. She giggled and kissed him lovingly pulling her body close to his again "Mmmm you up for round 2?" she asked against his lips

Scarlett nodded and got up carefully. She was scared of him a little at the moment, never knowing how he would react to things anymore. She drove them home and helped him out, going to lay on the couch when they got in, exhausted just from being pregnant "That appointment is in the morning tomorrow... Then we'll know what we've got." She murmured to him

Jn shook his hed a little holding her to him "Not today love, I'm sorry... I don't have the energy." He murmured, nuzzling his face into her neck exhaustedly feeling the dogs jump on the bed with them

Chris nodded some and smiled at the thought "I hope its a girl." he murmured putting his hands on her bump kissing it gently smiling more as Spud rushed up and jumped on his lap "Hey buddy!"

Max frowned but nodded "Alright babe." she murmured getting out of the bed to get dressed before she layed back down with him

Scarlett smiled some watching him some “He loves you more huh.” She giggled. “Just wait til the baby gets here then we’ll see who his favorite is.” She told him tiredly just trying to get to sleep. “Ugh. Why do you have to start now little one?” She grumbled as the baby started kicking just giving up on sleep and at least just taking time to relax there

Jon smiled at her, pulling his boxers on and pulling her in close, kissing her head. “I love you.” He murmured tiredly heading bam bam running around downstairs and barking loudly so he got up to go check on him and saw the mail had come through finally, going to collect it and froze seeing the letter that stood out the most was on top with his name printed across it and the army’s stamp on the side. He knew what it was. It was the same letter as before and now he was scared. He wasn’t ready for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back