• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Chris pouted some "But he is so cuddly like one!" he exclaimed laughing some as Spud barked happily "See! He agrees with me."

Cristy laughed some "Oh right." she murmured before getting in the car with the two of them "How have things been?"

Max frowned softly and sighed heavily "Youre at the hospital babe, you had a heart attack " she whispered

He frowned some more shaking his head. “I’m not even 30.... I can’t.” He mumbled rubbing his face and just watching her. “I don’t know what happened... I want Boss.” He mumbled reaching for her some more as well wanting her closer, listening to the beep of the monitors.

She shrugged a bit. “It’s been alright... I think it’s been a difficult adjustment but we’re doing alright.” She told her seeing Chris was fully distracted by the dog. “It’s gonna be rough for a while but we can get through it.” She told her.

Max held him as she got next to him sighing heavily "We'll get him when we get home." she whispered kissing his cheek gently "Its going to be okay."

Cristy nodded some and gave a small smile to her daughter "It will be dear, and I will be here if you need anything okay?" she murmured

Jon groaned a little but nodded and winked as he took a deep breath before falling asleep against Max holding her hand tightly.

She smiled and nodded thanking her quietly while they pulled up to max and Jon’s house and she hopped out going to sort the dogs out for them before going back to the car and driving to the cafe. “Their cars are both there.” She said glancing back at Chris for a moment.

Chris frowned as they pulled up noticing the same thing "Thats really odd...maybe we should give her a quick call?" he asked starting to worry a bit about not answerimg the phone earlier

Cristy frowned some "Whose house is this?" she asked knowing of Max and Jon but had never been to their house

Max layed with him quietly crying softly. She was terrified that she would loose him now and that she couldnt help it.

Scarlett frowned some passing Chris her phone so he could call max. “Here.” She told him while she kept driving. “Uh... that’s max and Jon’s place. She texted this morning for us to feed their dogs. But both the cats are here.”

Jon slept fairly deeply with his nurse coming to check on him every so often letting max know he was doing good. “Hes usually a very fit and healthy young man mrs bernthal. He should make a full recovery from this in no time.” She assured her.

Max nodded softly and thanked her quietly before she saw her phone go off. She got up and walked out of the room sighing some "Hey Chris....Jon had a heart attack...we're at the hospital on base right now and I don't know when we'll be home.....thank you so much that truely means a lot....They said he should make a good recovery thankfully...Alright Ill see you later..bye."

Chris hung up after his call with Max and sighed heavily shaking his head some "Theyre at the hospital. Jon had a heart attack, she doesnt know when theyll be home so I said we'd take care of the dogs till they get back.She said that they told her should make a good recovery though." he explained now worried about his friend.

She frowned a little and glanced back at him in the rear view mirror. “We can go see him later. I’ll get them a couple bits from Home and we can head over there.” She assured Chris pulling up to the parking lot and getting out with them, helping Chris where he needed it then gave his hand a supportive squeeze.

Jon woke up a little glancing over at her tiredly. “Max... do you think they will let me go back to my job after this?” He mumbled watching her breathing a little heavy but otherwise doing okay just worn down from it.

Chris nodded some and squeezed her hand as they got out of the car "I love you." he murmured smiling as Spud walked happily next to him

Max frowned some "Which job?" she asked softly knowing he had been doing some odd jobs around the base just helping out wherever he could

Jon frowned starting to get worried the more he thought about everything. “My actual job. The one I’ve been doing for years.” He muttered. “Im not... I can’t get medically discharged.” He whimpered starting to panic and his heart began speeding up beyond what was safe for him right now with it damaged. “I can’t... I can’t breathe.” He grunted starting to pass out and his doctor came in quickly getting the bed laid flat while someone got a mask on him to help him breathe and they tried their best to keep him stable but it didnt seem to be working as he blacked out and flatlined “starting CPR.” His doctor called out and began pumping his chest trying to keep his heart beating.

Scarlett nodded and walked with him smiling some. “You grab a table out here babe. What do you want for food and drink?” She asked him pecking his cheek and getting her wallet out of her bag getting him to hold onto her bag.

Max started to freak out getting off the bed "What happened?!" she asked as they tried to push her out "No! No please let me stay!" she cried shaking her head some

Chris smiled some telling her what he wanted before he started to play wuth Spud getting lost in his own world

Cristy walked in with her daughter giving a small smile as they waited for the food "How is he holding up?"

“Mrs bernthal the team need room to work on your husband we will let you know everything as soon as possible.” One of the nurses coaxed gently trying to get her to leave the room seeing them shock him but it didn’t help so they went back to cpr and she carefully got max out into the hallway getting her some water for while she waited.

It was another twenty minutes before anyone came to see her and they let her know they had gotten him breathing again and stabilised. “We’ve got him on medication to keep him calm now. He needs to avoid stress at all costs while his heart heals. It was too fragile to take on the pressure he was giving himself.” His doctor explained to her letting her back in to see him on several more monitors.

Scarlett nodded and went inside. “He’s doing ... okay... better than we originally thought he would. He has ups and downs. He had a panic attack this morning when he woke up cause he thought I’d left him cause I was in the other room. But for the most part he’s doing really well given the circumstances.”

Max listened to them shaking her head some "He wouldnt be under all of this if your f*cking therapists gave him actual help!" she snapped before going into the room and closing the door

Cristy nodded softly "Thats good to hear, I see the dog seems to give him happieness." she said with a small smile "Are you still trying for children?"

Scarlett smiled a bit. “I know. They’re best buds now. Forget about me huh.... as for children... that will be coming sooner than we planned for.” She smiled blushing a bit. “I’m telling him tomorrow.” She smiled a little.

Jon looked over at her weakly just carefully reaching for her hand not having the energy to say anything, focused enough on breathing.

Cristy gasped and smiled wider "Oh Im going to be a grandma! This will be so exciting." she said happily hugging her daughter tight "You let me know if you need anything okay?"

Max held his hand taking deep breaths to keep herself calm "I love you more than anything Jon."

Scarlett smiled hugging her back. “It is I just hope chris is gonna take it the right way.” She smiled some and shrugged a bit.

Jon just squeezed her hand gently watching her carefully and smiled weakly trying to pull her closer.

Cristy smiled more "Oh I bet he will, I can see how he is when we is with the kids at family events. He'll be a great father."

Max layed with him and kept close to him letting tears fall as she worried more and more about him.

She smiled some and nodded taking the tray once they got their food and headed back out to their table taking a seat and passing Spud a couple of treats to keep him quiet while they ate. “You Alright?” She asked Chris seeing he didn’t look as happy as when she left him at the table ten minutes ago.

He drifted off to sleep next to her, his head resting against her shoulder and still holding her hand gently.

Chris nodded some giving a small smile "Yeah Im fine." he murmured glancing at the food. He was worried for Jon, and worried abouy their life now more than ever. What if they screwed them in the house transfer or he cant find a job? It was scaring him.

Max gave a soft smile and watched him.

Scarlett nodded frowning some and gently squeezed his shoulder knowing he was worried. “We can drop my mom at our place and head over to see him for a bit Alright?” She murmured getting into her food after that and keeping an eye on Chris while they ate.

He was in and out of consciousness all day but by the time Chris and Scarlett arrived he was passed out again and Scarlett went straight ov r to max hugging her tight. “How you holding up?” She asked her.

Max hugged her friend tightly and took a deep breath before breaking down in her arms "Im so scared Scarlett." shw whimpered

Chris frowned as they came in seeing Jon hooked up so many machines. He wheeled himself next to him and shook his head some putting his hand on his arm.

“What happened? Cause you said he was doing alright.” She frowned worried about them reaching over and squeezing chris’ shoulder again supportively.

Jon woke up a little and was able to look over and see Chris for a moment before passing out again. He wasn’t able to stay awake for more than a few moments at a time

Max whimpered some "His PTSD is so bad Scarlett.....he can barely do anything without having flashbacks." she said crying more "This therapy isnt helping and he is worried he'll loose his job....Scarlett Im scared he is thinking about going back!"

Chris smiled some thinking he was awake but frowned as he just went back to sleep and sighed heavily

She frowned watching Jon carefully sighing heavily. “We will do what we can to help to change his mind. He can’t go back out there.” She muttered shaking her head some and glanced over at chris. “I’m gonna get chris to talk to him when he’s better enough for that.” She assured her hearing a few alarms go off and saw his nurse come in to give him more medication to relax his body again before leaving.

Max nodded softly and tool deep breaths saying goodbye to the two of them before trying to get a hold of Jon's parents again hoping theyd answer this time.

Chris sat in the car silent and sighed softly "Im gonna take a nap when we get home babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back