• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
“That’s also not a problem.” He growled kissing down her body until he was taking her shorts off and eventually took her panties between his teeth and began pulling them off while he still gripped her hips.

Scarlett jumped awake and looked over seeing him on the floor. “You Alright?” She asked him worried. “You need help babe?” She didn’t want him to get mad at her helping but he looked like he had gotten a bit stuck.

Max gasped and watched him before he got busy with her....She laid there afterwards panting and wiping sweat from her brow "Never.....waiting.....that long.....again." she panted before cuddling close to him kissing his bare chest gently

Chris nodded with a groan "I was going to wheel you to bed.....but this f*cking leg makes it harder to do even a simple gesture to my wife!" he yelled in frustration but it wasnt at her.

She frowned some and helped him get up, just supporting him back to their room with an arm around his waist, "Get settled I'll be in shortly alright?" She murmured kissing his cheek and went to get locked up before going to bed with him. "I love you... I don't know how many times I have to say it but I love you the way you are... Hell I'd still love you if you lost all your other limbs too." She promised him kissing his cheek and held him close tiredly

He smiled some and held her close while he relaxed again just resting his head back against the pillow tiredly "I love you... So very much my dear."

Chris gave a small smile yawning some "I love you too my dear, and I wouldn't have made it through this without you." he whispered kissing her gently before he started to fall asleep against him

Max smiled softly "I love you too." she whispered yawning some before falling asleep against him.

Scarlett smiled some drifting off and managing to get some good rest through the night until Spud wanted to go out at 6am so she took him to go do that then went to go read in the lounge when she couldn’t get back to sleep.

Jon woke up in the morning groaning a little. He’d had a bad night again, waking up every half hour with nightmares that felt so like he really was in the middle of a battlefield again and he’d not gotten any rest but he lay there feeling horrible and not saying a word just staring at the wall ahead of him.

Chris woke up in the morning and yawned stretching big and frowning when he didnt feel Scarlett next to him. He immediately started freaking out scared she had left him during the night "Scarlett?! Scarlett?!" he yelled trying to get out of bed

Max frowned some and felt him wake up again "Babe? Everything okay?" she asked softly rubbing his back in small circles. She had been up with him everytime he woke up during the night

She frowned getting up and going into the room. “What’s wrong?” She asked him going over helping him sit up. “Hey shh I’m right here.” She murmured.

He frowned some shaking his head. “I don’t feel so good.” He mumbled tiredly and rolled over to face her pulling her in close.

Chris looked at her and clung to her tightly taking deep breaths to calm down "I thought you were gone." he whispered kissing her temple repeatedly

Max frowned softly and put the back of her hand to his forehead trying to feel for a fever "Tell me whats wrong babe, Im here for you." shw whispered

He frowned a bit shaking his head. “My chest really hurts.” He mumbled holding her hand tightly. “Hurts to breathe.” He grunted.

Scarlett shook her head holding him close. “I love you. I’m not going anywhere.” She murmured holding him close.

Max frowned more and nodded some "Does your arm hurt?" she asked softly feeling him again noticing how clamy he was

Chris nodded some and kept her close to him "I know....I just...I overreacted." he whispered

He frowned not answering her just holding her hand still while the dogs were beginning to notice something wrong and were both jumping up to his side of the bed and whimpering at him.

She frowned and rubbed his back gently. “It’s alright. Just breathe and relax baby it’s okay.” She promised.

Max frowned and grabbed her phone dialing 911 "Baby talk to me, dont go silent tell me whats wrong." she said keeping herself as calm as possible

Chris nodded softly and kissed her lovingly "When does your mother get in?" he asked softly

He grunted in pain just staring ahead of him trying to conserve his energy a little. “Something’s wrong.” He mumbled just looking up at her and gripping her hand tighter again.

She sighed a little. “I don’t know. Probably another hour or something.” She mumbled tiredly resting her head on his shoulder. “We could always pretend we aren’t here and just not answer the door.” She mumbled.

Max frowned some and took a deep breath "Baby Im going to get the door for the paramedics okay?" she said quickly going to let them in and into their room to help out Jon while she held the dogs back

Chris chuckled shaking his head some "No you know we would never hear the end of it." he murmured kissing her cheek

He groaned a little feeling his breathing start to hitch, listening to the paramedics instructions, trying his best to answer their questions until he couldn’t breathe enough to talk and they were starting to load him into the ambulance going to talk to max. “Hes displaying symptoms of a heart attack. We’re gonna take him down to memorial to try and get him stable. We’d like you to come in the ambulance in case we have any questions for you.” He told her seeing them wheel him out looking deathly grey and sweating profusely while a paramedic was pumping air into him to help him breathe.

She smiled a bit holding him close still. “I guess... not that you could ever do any wrong in her eyes.” She giggled. “She’d matey you if you were older.” She smiled kissing his cheek and got up to get dressed getti herself ready for the day.

Max nodded some and got the dogs calmed before she got in the ambulance holding Jon's hand letting a few tears fall "What could be the cause of this? We've done everything the doctors have told us to do. We've done the exercising everyday and trimmed up his diet." she explained taking a deep breath.

Chris chuckled some "The thought of that is kind of disturbing." he murmured kissing her gently before frowning as Max's name popped up on his phone "Why would she be calling me?"

He frowned some while they tried to keep him stable as he passed out. “It’s possible that excessive amounts of stress at intervals have done it. Like what you would get with ptsd which would fit with Jon.” He explained frowning when the monitors spiked and showed they were losing him.

Scarlett frowned some. “Who?” She asked getting up helping him get dressed for the day where he needed it then went to feed spud again.

Chris showed her the phone "Max, she usually calls you if she wants to talk." he murmured pulling a shirt over himself

Max nodded some and took a deep breath trying to call Chris or Scarlett to ask if they could go to the house to feed the dogs and let them out whenever they could.

Jon came to just before they arrived at the hospital and looked over at max with pure terror in his eyes as they started wheeling him away from her just reaching out to her wanting her closer.

Scarlett frowned some. “Oh she’ll text me if it’s important.” She mumbled finishing up, hearing her moms car pull into the drive “James is gonna come over tomorrow after your physio. He has some insurance stuff to talk to us about with your medical things and he needs to discuss the house.” She explained tiredly. Now that he was being discharged from the army for medical reasons she knew they would be getting served a years notice to leave the base at some point but they had Chris’s boss at least who was being extremely helpful in guiding them through the process.

Max texted her in the end and sighed heavily. She reached for him pleading with the doctors to let her go in with them "Please, Im begging you he needs me in there." she whispered letting tears fall

Chris nodded a bit and sighed some "Alright, is there anywhere you've been searxhing that you like?" he asked running his hand through her hair softly. He hated that they would take this house and barely help them get another one. He thought it was supposed to be a benefit that they get a house but he realized now their benefits were bullsh*t at times.

She shook her head. “Not really. I’ve just been looking into mortgages to begin with.” She smiled a little. “Don’t worry though we’ll sort something out.” She murmured pecki. His cheek and went to get the door then frowned at her phone. “Max wants us to feed their dogs. Guess they went out for the day.” She mumbled then opened the door and said hi to her mom.

Jon groaned louder hearing them tell her they needed the space to work on him so she would have to wait outside before his vision went blurry and he heard them start talking to him again before he blacked out and went limp.

Max stayed outside crying to herself trying to think positive. She had no idea what she would do without Jon, he had been her rock since they were kids and vice versa.

Chris frowned some and nodded "Well we can do that later." he said giving a smile as her mom came in and waved happily at her

Cristy came in and smiled widely going to hug her daughter and Chris "Oh hello! Ive missed you both so much!"

It took them an hour before they went to see her and let her know he had pulled through. “His heart stopped for just a couple minutes but we got him stabilised. All the panic attacks and the stress forced his heart into an abnormal rhythm. Caused a blood clot but he’s doing okay and we expect he’ll make a full recovery. He’s awake and asking for you.” He told her taking her down the hall to his room.

Scarlett smiled hugging her mom tight. “Hey mom. We’re all ready to get going” she told her going to get Spud outside for his business then took him back in again and got his leash. “Chris you wanna take the crutches or the wheelchair or both?” She asked him getting spuds collar on to take him with them.

Max nodded and listened starting to get mad about what caused this. She knew this damn therapy was supposed to be helping these issues but he isnt getting better. She moved to be with him and took his jand "Hey baby." she whispered

Chris sighed a bit "Both,I wanna be able to carry spud." he murmured petting his head happily chuckling as Spud cuddled his hand a bit.

Cristy smiled widely as she saw the dog "Oh you got a dog! He is so cute!" she said happily going to pet him some

Scarlett rolled her eyes “I did tell you mom. I sent you photos too.” She reminded her then got it all in the car and popped Spud on the floor in front of Chris seat. “Plus he needs to walk some on his own babe... he’s a dog not a teddy.” She reminded him.

He frowned reaching for her some more. “Hey.” He slurred. He was out of it from the painkillers but mostly from coming out of the haze. “What’s going on?” He asked her still struggling with his slurring while he was doped up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back