• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Chris nodded a bit sighing heavily "Alright.." he murmured staring at his leg still "Im not making much progress....I know it takes time, but...I feel so useless Scarlett. I cant even help around the house." he said letting a few tears fall shaking his leg a bit "How could you want someone who is useless now?" he asked softly letting more tears fall

Max frowned at the thought of what light duties might mean "By light duties you mean?" she asked raising an eyebrow sighing heavily when she noticed his demenour change knowing he had thrown his wall up to not tell her the truth "Never mind....I hope you get cleared if itll make you happy." she muttered before walking Bam Bam ahead of him

She frowned getting up and sitting on his lap careful to sit on his good leg just wrapping her arms around him tightly kissing his head repeatedly. “Because you aren’t useless.” She murmured. “Because you are my everything. You are not useless you have been injured. You will make progress. It’s not going to happen overnight. We already knew this honey.” She murmured kissing his forehead tiredly. “I love you and you being around to keep me company is better than I could have hoped for when they told me you were shot.” She murmured.

He frowned some and grit his teeth. “That’s not the problem and you know it. You’ve never had a problem with my job but suddenly my career inconveniences you.” He muttered shaking his head walking with Boss down the street rolling his eyes at max until a car nearby backfired loudly and he dropped to the ground covering himself and shaking, moving quickly to a tree and sitting behind it with his head covered by his arms.

Max frowned seeing him run and quickly went after him knowing that the dogs would stay. She carefully approached him putting her hands up "Baby, Jon its me. Youre home baby come on out. It was just a car." she coaxed

Chris held her tight and took a deep breath nodding some "Im sorry....I just hate this...I hate that you have to go through it and that we had to put our family plans on hold." he explained kissing her cheek repeatedly

Scarlett smiled just rocking him gently then got him to get up carefully and she helped him to get to their room which they’d moved to the bottom floor for the time being to be useful. She moved him to lay down and kissed him gently. “You mister... deserve all of it and so much more.” She murmured crawling over on top of him and straddling his hips. “So you lay there and let me do the rest Alright?” She murmured starting to undress him carefully.

He whimpered as he sat there still trembling and burying his face away but hearing her voice he just nodded and reached for her shaking. “I’m sorry.” He whimpered. “I’m sorry.”

Chris went with her biting her lip as she started undressing him. He grabbed her hand as she went for his boxers and shook his head some "Not the boxers..." he whispered seeing it covered his leg so she didnt see it at all.

Max shook her head some "Its okay baby I promise." she whispered taking his hand in hers taking him to the dogs smiling softly as they slowly approached and tried to calm him as well "Look see the boys? Youre right at home baby."

She shook her head. “Look at me.” She murmured kissing him softly and made him let go of her hand moving his hand to her cheek instead and gently pulled at his boxers until they were more than halfway down. It still covered what he was worried about but accessible for her too.... she lay next to him when they were done panting some but smiling and watched him happily. “Ugh... you’re too handsome for your own good.” She smiled.

He just nodded slowly and rubbed their heads. “Home. Okay.” He mumbled still on high alert and still freaked out.

Chris gave a soft chuckle and kissed her cheek "Youre too beautiful, thank you for everything Scarlett. I couldnt do this without you." he murmured pressing his forehead to hers.

Max quickly got them home and sighed heavily sitting down with him "Can I get you anything?" she asked softly making some water for the dogs

“Course you couldn’t... I want it in writing though I’m gonna hold that against you.” She teased kissing him gently before curling in close and starting to nod off hearing Spud walk in and climb his little steps to get on the bed, curling up on the other side of Chris. “He’s your new side chick I swear.” She giggled.

He shook his head holding onto her tightly, still thinking about everything and trying to relax again. The therapy they were given through Work was the most basic and they weren’t taught how to cope with it at home. Only how to deal with symptoms in a war zone.

Chris saw Spud and smiled widely petting him some "Mhmmm, I love him. He's my buddy." he said happily smiling as Spud lucked his hand some "You made a really good choice." he murmured

Max sighed softly and kept him close letting him rest his head on her chest. She had been trying to find some sort of therapy for him because she knew what they had been given wasnt helping him at all.

Scarlett rolled her eyes some and smiled. “First off he chose me... but now he’s chosen you instead.” She giggled. “So we need another dog. And you don’t get both!” She told him laughing quietly snuggling in as close as she could get to her husband. Despite all their problems they were facing she still felt a sense of relief that he was home safe with her and he wouldn’t be going back anymore.

He frowned shivering while he pulled the blankets around him holding her close as well but still shivering. “I don’t know how to fix my head.” He whimpered burying his face against her shoulder starting to fall asleep

Chris chuckled some "We can get one once I get my prostetic, sound like a deal?" he asked giving her a smile. He was feelimg a bit more relaxed laying there with her, he loved her so much and was so happy she didnt leave when this happened to him. When he saw himself as worthless she saw him the same as he was.

Max took a deep breath "We'll find a way." she whispered letting him fall asleep against her. She looked at the dogs as he started to snore against her "I dont know what we're going to do boys." she whispered letting tears fall

“Ugh fine you dog stealer.” She giggled kissing him gently and just curled up to him some more tiredly. “What do you wanna do for dinner? I’m not ordering food we just did groceries but I got pretty much everything we could need.”

He nodded and let himself drift off around her. He was only able to fall asleep when she was close by. Otherwise he just didn’t feel safe enough but he didn’t know how to fix it anymore.

Chris chuckled some as Stud barking happily at her and crawled over him trying to squeeze between the two of them "See he loves you!!" he exclaimed kissing her forehead "Hmmm how about that spicy chicken you make."

Max sat there with him not moving at all. She didnt want to disturb him as he slept. She kissed his cheek and took a deep breath thinking over whether she should start working from home now or not. She was scared to leave him alone.

She smiled shaking her head a bit. “That’s a little vague honey but I got some bbq chicken I chuck in the oven with some sweet potato and beans.” She murmured rubbing her fingers through his hair gently.

He smiled in his sleep as he mumbled her name but soon after he was having nightmares for a short while and then he was relaxed and then it was more nightmares and it went up and down like that constantly for him while he slept so he rarely got the rest he needed.

Chris nodded some "Yup that sounds good." he said yawning softly "I think its going to be an early night." he murmured rubbing his eyes trying his best to stay up

Max slowly got up to make dinner and gave a smile as he woke up about an hour later "Hey there, just in time for dinner." she said happily while she made their plates.

She frowned watching him carefully and kissed the side of his head "You take a nap then baby, I'll wake you up just before dinner. Get some rest, my Mom is coming down tomorrow don't forget." She murmured kissing his head again and left him to it with Spud cuddled up close to him while she went to sort out dinner.

He walked in rubbing at the side of his head and got them drinks, sitting down after putting the AC on a little and stretching "Yeah... I think I actually rested for once which is good." he murmured "I need a shower later though, you wanna join?" He murmured, tucking into his food happily

Chris smiled some and fell asleep. He woke up when she came in and sat up stretching his muscles flexing perfectly "Mmmmm hey babe." he murmured

Max smiled happily and kissed his cheek "Thats good babe." she said softly before she wiggled her eyebrows a bit "Mmmm I like that idea." she murmured kissing his cheek again before she started to eat

“Hey... foods ready.” She murmured seeing He was a little shaky so she went and got the wheelchair for him to make it easier rather than crutches right now, helping him into it when he needed it then went back to the kitchen. “You get a good sleep in?” She asked him quietly.

He chuckled a bit and watched her happily. “So I was thinking.... Jake down at the shelter texted me this morning. They have a dog that’s just come in that he thinks would be perfect for us. Another pit. A female. Her name is Venice. “

Chris got into the wheelchair and pulled up to the table getting himself in the actual dining room chair "Yeah I did alright." he murmured running a hand through his messy hair

Max smiled some and nodded a bit "Alright , but we gotta see how she does with the boys first."she murmured laughing softly as Bam Bam and Boss both lifted their heads in attention

Scarlett kissed his cheek and sat down with a glsss of wine. “Yeah? You were snoring like a bear.” She smiled passing him his soda can. “My mom will want us to go out tomorrow. If you really really want to stay in then fine but personally.... I really want you to go out tomorrow. Just for a bit.” She mumbled kissing his cheek digging into their dinner.

He smiled watching her. “Oh I think they could do with another girl to keep them in their place.” He chuckled watching her some. “I love you.”

Chris groaned some but nodded "Fine...but not for a long time, no all day mall shopping please. " he murmured starting to eat his food giving her a small smile.

Max laughed softly and nodded "Yeah that would be nice." she said happily "I love you too babe." she said softly squeezong his hand before she started to eat

He smiled watching her a bit, getting up and doing the dishes when he finished eating just standing there quietly staring at the back yard “it’s so quiet here.” He mumbled tiredly.

Scarlett nodded and agreed, putting all the stuff in the dishwasher when they finished and helped him get back in the wheelchair to get to the lounge before snuggling up with him on the couch. “Princess Mononoke tonight. No complaining.” She giggled.

Max nodded softly looking at him "Yeah it is, but thats okay. I can turn on music if you would like." she murmured going over to him and running her hands up his chest

Chris rolled his eyes a bit but smiled "Alright fine but I pick the next movie night." he murmured

He shook his head and turned to face her. “It’s alright... quiet is good.” He mumbled wrapping his arms around her and picked her up carrying her upstairs and laying her on their bed kissing all over her face and neck.

Scarlett smiled up at him kissing under his chin. “Whatever. You know you love these movies.” She giggled cuddling into him as much as possible while they lay there until she fell asleep halfway through the film.

Max giggled softly and wrapped her arms and legs around him "I dont think itll be quiet much longer if you keep this up." she whispered in his ear before nibbling at it gently.

Chris smiled softly as she fell asleep but frowned some not knowing how he would get her to bed. He picked himself up the best he could and tried getting over to his chair but ended up falling over with a loud thud making spud bark at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back