• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Scarlett smiled and got up taking dishes to the kitchen and getting everything chucked in the dishwasher and leftovers in the fridge in record time then went to get Lucas who was starting to fuss on the baby monitor and took him downstairs. “Maya you wanna hold your baby brother?” She asked her cradling Lucas close and got her to sit on Chris’s lap properly so she could.

Jon smiled tiredly and looked over at max. “You ready to go home?” He murmured yawning big and rubbing her back with a featherlight touch.

Max smiled happily as she watched the kids biting her lip some at the thought of having children with Jon, it made her beyond excited and happy "Yeah we can."

Maya nodded happily and held her brother looking at her dad "He like baby doll daddy!" she said happily but frowned when her loud voice frightened him. She looked at her mom with her bottom lip quivering "I sorry mommy." she whimpered before she started crying too thinking she was in trouble.

Jon nodded and got up with her yawning some leaving after saying bye to everyone and took the dogs home.

“Oh no it’s okay sweetie. He’s just nod used to loud noises yet.” She assured her kissing both their heads and then took them both inside to get maya ready for bed. “Babe what time will you be back from work tonight,” she asked chris

Chris shrugged some "Hopefully around 3." he murmured kissing her gently "I love you babe." he said softly

Max came into the room as they got home and kissed him gently getting in bed with her husband "Oh Jon I have missed this." she whispered

“Alright well I’m not waiting up that late.” She smiled and pecked his lips. “Mmm I love you too, can you put monster number one to bed please?” She asked him smiling as he went off to do it grumbling. They both know how difficult maya was at the moment about going to bed but she was a little easier for Chris.

Jon smiled pulling her in close and kissed her head, “you have no idea.” He murmured as he nibbled on her shoulder. “I love you. I’m not going anywhere anymore.” He promised and held onto her tighter.

Chris chuckled some and kissed her cheek gently before he got up and went to get Maya down for bed yawning some "Come on princess, bed time."

Max smiled happily "I love you too." she whispered cuddling him close and falling asleep in his arms.

She whined and complained for a good fifteen minutes before she got so tired she fell asleep mid tantrum and Scarlett sighed some watching chris tuck her in. “Have a good time at work. Try not to wake the baby when you get back.” She smiled kissing him quickly then let him go and got Lucas in bed and herself.

Jon smiled watching her until he fell asleep

Max woke up in the morning and yawned softly rubbing her eyes gently quickly looking to her side to make sure Jon was still there and it wasn't just a dream she had. She smiled some seeing him sleeping oeacefully and cuddled up close to him just taking in the moment with him while he slept.

Chris came into bed around 6 a.m. groaning softly and laying down trying to stay up because he knew Scarlett would be waking up soon but his eye lids were heavy and he could barely keep them open.

Scarlett shifted a little, rolling over and slipping herself under his arm so she could cuddle him before settling into sleep again for another fifteen minutes and her alarm went off. She groaned a bit and turned it off then got up and pulled her clothes on for the day going to check on the kids before leaving chris a note about Maya being sick all night and she left to get driving to work.

Jon woke up with a bit of a start, hearing a large truck go by outside but it was nothing more than that. It had just been silent where he has been living and he wasn’t used to the noise yet. “Hey.... Sorry.” He mumbled and smiled pulling max in closer and kissing her head.

Max gave a soft smile and kissed him gently "Its alright, you feeling okay?" she asked softly while she stroked his cheek some just taking in his features for the moment.

Chris woke up to Maya's crying and groaned softly seeing the note and going to check her over yawning some "Daddy's here princess." he murmured having only slept an hour by that point and he was still exhausted.

Maya looked up and cried louder when he came in. “Daddy sicky!” She cries loudly pointing at the other side of her little bed where she had thrown up then reached for him sobbing.

Jon nodded smiling. “I feel fine.” He murmured pressing his cheek into her hand gently. “I love you... I’ve missed this more than anything.” He told her meaning their quiet time together in the morning.

Chris frowned and picked her up taking her to the restroom to get cleaned up leaving her in only a diaper just in case "Shhh its okay baby dont worry." he murmured kissing her forehead and leaving her for a moment to remove the sheets from her bed

Max nodded some and kissed him gently "Ive missed it too, so very much." she murmured smiling wider at him and taking his hand in her other one just holding as they lay there peacefully with eachother

She stayed put in the middle of the bathroom still crying loudly and soon enough Lucas had woken up and was screaming his head off as well wanting to be fed.

Jon smiled kissing her forehead but groaned when his phone started going off and he rolled over to grab it seeing it was chris so he answered quickly. “Hello?” He answered sounding groggy.

Chris frowned hearing thr baby and quickly went to make a bottle taking Maya to the kitchen "Baby girl calm down its okay I promise." he murmured before calling Jon. He knew he would need help today with Maya being sick "Hey Man, Im sorry to wake you guys but is there any way Max could come by and help with the kids? Maya is sick and I cant have her around the baby." he explained

Max sat up a bit and frowned softly "Everything okay?" she mouthed while Jon was on the phone hoping Chris was okay.

“Uh... yeah max has Work but I’m free all day. Give me half an hour and I’ll be over.” He assured him and hung up. “Chris is on his own with the kids and Maya’s sick and he can’t do them both on his own.” He told her kissing her head. “I’m gonna head over there help him out today. I got nothing better to do while you’re at work.”

Maya just held onto him tightly. “Daddy my tummy not feel good!” She whimpered holding him tighter.

Chris thanked him before he hung up "I know baby but you gotta lay down okay? I have to feed your brother." he explained before getting her settled on a blanket on the floor and quickly rushed to Lucas getting him fed

Max frowned softly and nodded a bit "Alright, you let me know if you need anything okay?" she murmured before she got up to get ready for work.

He nodded and got up washing up quickly then chucked some clothes on and took the bus down there still needing to sort out insurance for his car again. He knocked on the door hearing lots of crying and screaming inside chuckling a bit. “Sounds like two little ones are mad that mommy isn’t home.” He chuckled and went to take over with Lucas from chris so that he could help maya.

Scarlett got on her break and sat down outside with a coffee ringing up chris. “Hey handsome, hows little miss sicky doing?” She asked him having been worried about her all morning.

Chris looked at him with exhausted eyes "You have no idea." he mumbled holding a sleeping Maya close to him "Ill be in my room for the moment Ill be out soon." he murmured going into the room and answering his phone "She is very clingy....I had to call Jon over to help me with Lucas, I cant watch both of them while she is like this." he explained yawning down the line "I finally got her to sleep but she is scared right now, she does not like being sick."

“I’m sorry honey. It’s quiet here today so I’m gonna try to come home after my next appointment. Well at least Jon is there to help.” She mumbled feeling bad but they needed all the money they could get with two kids.

Jon smiled some cradling Lucas close and gave max a call. “Hey... we need babies. Now.” He told her. “And I want a little girl. Not that we can control that.” He chuckled.

Chris nodded some "Its alright babe I promise, Jon has been a great help." he explained trying to not make her feel bad "Ill get the hang of this in no time."

Max answered her phone at break giggling some "Well hopefully soon we will have one coming on the way." she said happily down the line happy that he really wanted a baby now.

She sighed some but smiled. “You’re doing great honey. It’s hard when one is sick. I’ll be home soon as I can I promise. Love you and give maya lots of cuddles from mommy.” She told him.

Jon smiled chatting to her til she had to go and he watched Lucas yawn then fall asleep. He’d always been good with kids.

Chris nodded some "Will do babe." he murmured. He went on with the day and let out a sigh of relief when he heard Scarlett pull up to the driveway

Max got home and smiled softly feeding the dogs and cuddling them till Jon got home

Jon smiled as he walked that last stretch down to their house, getting to the front door and buckled heading all the dogs inside so he got in and went straight over to max laying on the couch and resting his head in her lap.

Scarlett finally got home and went in to the sound of both kids crying so she went straight over to maya and lifted her up going to try and get her a bit more settled. “Oh I know it’s not fun being sick pumpkin but it’s okay. Mommy loves you and I’m gonna stay here til you fall asleep now.” She assured her.

Max smiled happily and ran her fingers through his hair "Mmm hey there handsome, how was today?" she asked softly as she looked down at him with loving eyes

Chris smiled some as Maya clung to Scarlett sucking her thumb as she calmed down "She just got sick again." he murmured bouncing Lucas some to calm him down "He is so tired." he explained taking a deep breath trying to stay awake himself

She frowned and nodded taking her up to bed and cuddled her close until she fell asleep just kissing her head gently then left her to it and she went back to see chris smiling seeing him and Lucas asleep on the couch together so she took Lucas carefully and got him up to bed then woke up chris long enough to get him upstairs as well then went and sat on the couch by herself with a drink to have some chill time.

Jon smiled relaxing under her touch and smiled at her. “It was alright. Chris was trying hard as he could but two little ones under four and one of them is sick is difficult even with eight hours of sleep.” He chuckled. “How did Work go?” He asked quietly moving to sit up and pulled her in close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back