• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Jon shrugged. “Good days and bad days but better overall” he murmured kissing her head. “We gonna getgoing? Take the dogs with us?” He asked her ready to get moving.

Scarlett smiled over at her. “Careful pumpkin” She smiled. “Babe you wanna wait inside for the other two?” She asked him.

Max nodded softly and smiled a bit "Mhmm Scarlett said we could." she said happily "Maya loves them."

Chris nodded some and kissed her cheek "Yup! Besides I think someone needs a diaper change." he said walking inside

He nodded and got up getting collars on the dogs and taking all three out to the car, getting into the passenger seat as he had no insurance to drive right now and just leaned back relishing in his new freedom.

Scarlett smiled some shaking her head a bit and went to get a towel around Maya when she was shivering some. “Come sit with mommy for a bit then you can go back.” She told her lifting her onto her lap and kissed her head, cuddling her close. “How do you like having a new baby brother so far?” She asked her kissing her head.

Max drove happily to the house and smiled wider at him as they pulled into the drive way "Chris will be so happy to see you." she said happily before going up to the door with the dogs "Anyone home?!" she called out jokingly

Chris went to the door after he placed Lucas down and got the door opening and went wide eyed "Jon holy sh*t man!" he exclaimed before hugging his brother tight

Maya cuddled her mother close and yawned softly "Mhmm, he like baby doll." she saod kissing her cheek "small baby doll." she told her knowing he was delicate and not to be played with like a baby doll but she didnt know hpw else to put it.

Jon smiled and hugged him back tighter. “Oh it’s good to see you. You got a new leg dude.” He grinned. “How are the girls? Oh and did everything go well with the baby?”

Scarlett smiled kissing her head and held her close. “You are such a good girl.” She whispered kissing his cheek. “Mommy and daddy love you so so so much.” She cooed to her kissing all over her face and smiled when max came out “Hey girly.”

Chris nodded happily walking inside with him "Yeah about damn time, took way too long to get this newer one in." he said chuckling some "The girls are great man, Lucas is doing well too. Came with no issues." he said taking him to see the baby.

Max smiled happily and waved giggling as the dogs ran to Maya licking her feet happily since she was bundled up "Hey!" she said happily before hugging her friend "Scarlett he came home early...they let him out early!" she exclaimed

She smiled and hugged her back letting maya get down to play with the dogs. “That’s fantastic. How’s he doing?” She asked going to get the food from the kitchen and got it started on the bbq.

Jon chuckled seeing the little boy wriggling around and looking around to try and find his dad. “Oh boy dads on diaper duty huh?” He smiled “looks like Scarlett this one.” He smiled.

Max smiled happily and helped her with the food "He is doing alright so far. He seems a lot happier." she said glancing back at him and smiling more "Im just so happy he is home."

Chris chuckled some and nodded a bit "Yeah you should see Maya, spitting image of Scarlett if you ask me." he said before picking up Lucas to take him to get a diaper change

Scarlett smiled and got the food on. “Good. So now you guys can finally start working on that family he’s promised you for years.” She smiled at her, turning and hugging Jon tight when he came out as well and said hi to him GETTIG the grill started then went to get Maya’s towel off the ground so she could go back to the paddling pool.

He smiled and kissed Max’s cheek holding her close. “I love you. I’ve missed all this.” He murmured kissing her head.

Max nodded happily then smiled at Jon kissing his cheek gently "I love you too, trust me; Ive missed it too." she murmured smiling as Maya came to hug her leg looking at Jon a little confused "Mazzie... who he?" she heard her ask "Maya, this is your uncle Jon, he is my husband. He had to go on a very long business trip but he just came home." she explained

Chris walked out with the baby monitor and smiled some "Gosh everyone just leaves me inside!" he said laughing a bit and kissing Scarlett's cheek "You need any help babe?"

Scarlett smiled and leaned back against him some. “I’m good. The food is on the grill, hubby next to me. Baby asleep, toddler bothering her godparents.” She smiled.

He smiled and waved at her chuckling someasshe ran back to the pool and splashed with Bam Bam. “At least we know the dogs are good with kids.”

Chris nodded happily and held her close "Mmm sounds great." he murmured giving her a small squeeze

Max smiled happily and nodded "Theyre absolutely amazing." she said kissing him happily

She smiled and held onto him happily. “You’re still breathing funny.” She mused. “So when do you swap to day shifts?” She asked him quietly

Jon nodded and sat down in a deck chair pulling max onto his lap and held her close. He was already thinking about what he was going to do now he was out of the army.

Chris frowned some "Ugh these sinuses." he muttered "They were saying within the next two weeks." he said giving a smile

Max gave a smile running her fingers through the buzz cut he had "So I was thinking, um...what if we try for a family soon?"

She frowned rubbing his chest a little. “Just keep an eye on it. With everything we’ve been through for your leg I think it gets easy to forget that you were shot and your lungs are damaged. You need to keep looking after them.” She reminded him.

He smiled and nodded. “I think that’s a perfect idea.L he murmured nuzzling his face into her neck happily. “I love you. I’m glad to finally
Be home.”

Chris nodded some and kissed her gently "I promise babe." he said softly stroking her cheek some

Max smiled wider "Im glad too." she said softly so happy he was ready for a family after everythimg they had been through

She nodded and went to get maya out of the paddling pool to dry her off and get her changed into pyjamas so they could have dinner carrying her upstairs bundled up in her dinosaur towel and cuddled her close. “Did you have fun in the paddle pool?” She asked her kissing her cheek.

Jon nodded and smiled pecking her cheek and got up wandering over to stand by chris while he was keeping an eye on the food. “So what Work are you doing? Max told me a couple months ago that you’d finally found a job.”

Maya nodded and giggled some hugginh her mom tight "Yes!" she said before sitting in her highchair and started to eat her food once it was cut up for her

Chris smiled some "Yeah I did, this warehouse place right outside of town, theyre pretty good for pay and theyre really good with veterans nearly half the company is verterans." he explained

Scarlett smiled some and watched him. “Just got moved onto day shifts as well didn’t you babe.” She smiled at him, eating happily and sometimes helping Maya get her food onto her fork.

Jon nodded to himself some and smiled. “Good... they want me off any work for another couple months but then they suggested once I’m settled back home that I start looking for somewhere.” He explained

Chris nodded some "Oh yeah man,I can put in a good word for you." he said before he started eating

Max rubbed Jon's back lightly and smiled happily "Thank you so much guys, it means a lot." she said happily

Scarlett smiled some and nodded watching Maya making grabby hands over at chris when she finished eating. ‘Daddy!’ She screeched trying to wriggle our of her high chair towards him.

Jon smiled some and grunted happily. “Ooh... a little lower babe.... oh that’s the spot.” He chuckled.

Chris smiled happily and picked her up then sat her on his leg "Hey princess, was dinner good?" he asked

Max laughed softly and went lower shaking her head some "My silly man."

Maya nodded and grabbed his fork pulling it down to her mouth and taking a bite from his dinner Too giggling.

Jon smiled and leaned back watching maya and shaking his head. “She’s a cheeky monkey that one.” He smiled over at Scarlett then finished off his food and sat with his arms around Max gently.

Max nodded happily and laughed softly "Yeah she is." she said happily kissing his cheek

Chris gasped some "Maya! You sneaky girl you!" he exclaimed laughing and kissing her cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back