• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
He frowned some gently setting the carrier on the coffee table and started setting up the travel cot. “Maya was sick again all day right, Scar took her for a doctors appointment and they’ve sent them down to the hospital for some tests. Chris was just saying to me that she’s been sick on and off like this for a couple months now.” He mumbled.

Scarlett frowned and sat next to him rubbing his back just resting her head on his shoulder. “They’re hoping to have results by the morning or tomorrow afternoon.” She mumbled completely worn down by it all.

Max frowned some and looked over Lucas "Oh no, I hope its nothing serious." she said softly smiling softly as Lucas yawned big and started to wake up some "Hey there sweetie." she said softly picking him up and out of the carrier cradling him close

Chris sighed heavily and nodded a bit "Alright." he murnured not taking his eyes off of Maya "Get some sleep babe." he whispered

She shook her head and just sat there with him watching their little girl and still rubbing his back quietly. “How was Work? Didn’t lay into you too much for being late?” She asked feeling like now wasn’t the time to being up her next question but the more she thought about it the more frustrated she was getting.

Jon smiled watching him just stare up at her and move around somebut he was calm as anything. “Oh he likes you I think.” He smiled passing her his bottle bag when he started lickin his lips some.

Chris sighed softly and nodded some "They were fine, I explained what happened." he mumbled sighing heavily "Theyll be fine."

Max nodded happily and started to feed him after she heated up the bottle "Oh yes, thats good huh?" she cooed in her baby voice to him opening and closing her mouth some just adoring the baby in her arms.

Scarlett frowned. “Chris... when I picked the phone up... jack was the one calling.... How come Jack doesn’t know you have a wife and kids?” She asked him. “And before you lie to me, he wasn’t just surprised when I explained who I was. He was shocked. He told me you had told them all that you were single.” She muttered.

Jon smiled taking a couple photos of her then went to lay down in bed with the dogs taking up the rest of the space. He was exhausted from helping look after the kids all day and he was sure that Lucas would have them up all through the night as well

Chris frowned more and sighed heavily shaking his head some "Scarlett...those guys...its better if they didnt know about you." he explained sighing more "They worry me, I worry theyd try things." he said

Max stayed with Lucas all night sleeping when he did and up when he got up. She was exhausted in the morning yet she was still so happy to have this experience.

She just nodded some. She would talk to him later about that some more but they were both tired and now they had turned all the lights off so she leaned back in the chair and got some sleep. She woke up in the morning in the spare bed with chris next to her and got up going over to sit with maya again who was awake and watching cartoons. “Hey pumpkin. How you feeling?” She asked her sitting with her and cuddled her close.

Jon got up in the morning to take care of the baby and went to make max some coffee taking it up to her and smiled down at Lucas. “I know they said he’s been a little more difficult than maya but my lord is this an easy baby.” He chuckled sitting down to give him a bottle and staring at the tiny baby happily. He had always wanted kids and he was desperate to be a father now.

Maya watched the cartoons quietly holding her blanket close to her. She saw her mom and gasped softly reaching for her "Mommy.." she said quietly in a very tired voice. All she wanted right now were cuddles from her parents.

Max sipped the coffee and nodded happily staring at Lucas "He is, and I love him." she said softly before tightening her messy bun some "I cant wait till we have one of our own." she murmured

Scarlett smiled tiredly and kissed her head. “I’m here sweetheart. Mommy loves you so much and me and daddy are so proud of how brave you are.” She murmured kissing her head gently worried sick about her still but glad she was being so good about them putting her on a monitor at least glancing over to see chris waking up some as well.

He smiled and just nodded still staring down at the baby and just keeping an eye on him. “Scar texted to say her mom is gonna come get this one in a little while for the rest of the time.” He told her. “I was thinking that maybe we could go to that massive flea market today?” He suggested to her.

Chris woke up some and rubbed his eyes going over to Maya pulling her close for cuddles "Daddy is right here princess." he murmured looking at Scarlett giving her a worried look while Maya cuddled him close

Max pouted some but nodded "Aww okay...Im gonna miss him." she said giving a small laugh before she kissed his cheek "Yeah we havent been there in a while."

He just nodded and watched her some "I don't think I've seen you this happy in a long time." He murmred, sitting down and finished feeding him then made sure he was all tidy and got him dressed in the spare clothes from the bag, seeing that he was ready to hand over to Scar's Mom.

Scarlett frowned watching them some and stood up going to get a drink from the vending machine, finding the bathrooms and splashing some water on her face, trying to keep calm enough before going back to the room finding Maya asleep again and Chris back in the chair, moving to sit next to him and held onto him tightly.

Max looked at him beaming "Im very happy, Im so happy to have you back and have our family starting soon." she said happily before kissing him gently "This is all I've ever wanted."

Chris held her close and kissed the side of her head taking a deep breath "Im scared Scarlett..." he whispered letting a tear fall "She looks so pale, and hurt." he whispered

Scarlett frowned not saying anything in response. She didn't have an answer for him this time. She was just as scared as he was and she didn't know what to do for her little girl to make her feel better.

He smiled and kissed her softly "I'm just glad to be home as well." He murmured, gently setting Lucas in his car seat carrier when they got downstairs again, going to get the dogs fed and sorted out happily.

Chris sighed heavily holding her close and rocking her some as they sat there in silence

Max smiled some and sat on the couch rocking the carrier gently to get him to sleep

Scarlett frowned shaking her head "I don't.... They said they would come talk to us lat night but they never did and its almost 11am, I want to know what's wrong with my daughter." She whimpered.

He smiled watching her some from the kitchen doorway until he heard a car pull up and he opened the door letting Cristy in and took the big bag and the buggy to the car for her before heading back in and smiled seeing Max was passing the carrier over "We can't keep him honey he's not our child." He smiled at her

Chris nodded some and rubbed her back taking a deep breath "Ill go talk with them okay?" he murmured kissing forehead trying to let her go so he could see a nurse

Max pouted some and gave the carrier over slowly "But....but he is so adorable Jon!" she said in a fake baby voice pouting as Cristy left "Why must we wait so long for babies?"

She eventually let him get up but she stayed sitting there watching her daughter and refusing to look away just holding her little hand and frowning more. She didn’t deserve to be this sick and Scarlett was feeling guilty that she hadn’t taken her to the doctors sooner.

Jon smiled. “When it’s our time things will work out.” He murmured kissing her head and swaying with her. “You ready to go?” He asked her quietly.

Chris brought a nurse in to talk with them and sighed softly 'Hello, Im so sorry for the wait, the test lab closed early, we have her results and it seems as though she has 4 ulcers on her stomach, with her age we need to do surgey to get atleast two of them out." she explained sighing some looking at the small child.

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek "Yeah I am, we bringing the dogs?" she asked

Scarlett frowned and just nodded. “When are you going to do that?” She asked her having moved to sit by Maya already and was cuddling her close protectively.

He nodded and smiled pecking her cheek then whistled for them to come get in the truck, getting in the drivers seat and started heading off with her.

The nurse sighed some "We are trying to schedule her for today, but tomorrow at the latest." she said softly going to check over Maya some "Does she have any allergies? Is there anything I can get you to make this easier?" she asked

Max smiled and held his hand as they drove sighing happily

Scarlett just shook her head "No allergies, not asthmatic, nothing." She mumbled and shook her head when the nurse offered to get them something, waiting til she walked out of there before bursting into tears and holding Maya gently, shaking a little, leaning back against Chris when she felt arms go around her. "What if we had made her an appointment on that first time she was being sick last month?" She whimpered

He hummed quietly while they drove, glancing down as his phone buzzed to let him know he had received an e-mail. "Can you open that babe?" He asked her, pulling off of the freeway and heading down the road that would take them the rest of the five minutes there

Chris shook his head some holding her close to him "Scarlett don't start that, we didnt know. Its not our fault okay?" he said softly kissing the side of her head trying to calm her down.

Max nodded some and opened up the email frowning some as she read the email "Jon....why is the military sending you emails that they have declined a loan?" she asked looking over at him

She shook her head and leaned into him some more “it’s not fair. Every time things go well... something goes wrong.” She whispered trying to calm down.

Jon frowned some. “I don’t know, might have got the wrong email.” He mumbled grabbing it off of her and glancing down at it. “That’s not my name love.” He muttered and passed it back to her seeing it was Chris’s name at the top. “He musta used my phone for email when I picked up Lucas last night. His phone had just died so he used mine real quick” He muttered.

Chris sighed heavily and nodded some taking deep breaths and letting her get it all out

Max nodded some and frowned more "Why would he need a loan? I thought they were doing good?" she said softly putting the phone down as they got to the Flea Market

He shrugged. “I don’t think I’m gonna ask him either.” He pointed out getting the dogs on their leashes and got out with her taking her hand. “So... I’ve been thinking by the way.... about what I’m gonna do now.” He murmured while they walked.

She eventually calmed down some more and got up when Maya was waking up again and reaching for chris. “I’m gonna go get a drink” she whispered leaving them to it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back