• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Max frowned some as she became more aware that he was in an orange jumpsuit "Jon? Whats going on?" she asked trying to reach out for him and hold him close to her. All she wanted right now was her husband.

Chris sighed softly and held Scarlett close to him "You think...you think we should have her stay with us for just a couple of days when they let her out?" he asked quietly. He didnt want Max to be alone through this.

She shook her head resting it on Chris’s shoulder. “I know it might help but honey I can’t. I can’t have all those dogs you maya and her in our house.” She mumbled tiredly and looked up at him.

Jon frowned not saying a word while the cop stood by the door watching him explained everything to her about what was going on. All Jon could do was sit there and cry as he watched her, shaking his head repeatedly.

Max looked at the cop with pleading eyes shaking her head some "No no please....he didnt know...please dont take him." she pleaded starting to cry more and making her monitors spike as they just apologized and started to take him away

Chris nodded some giving a sigh "Yeah thats true, we'll visit atleast...she'll need someone." he murmured smiling softly as Maya yawned big and stretched the best she could before opening her eyes and looking around.

Scarlett smiled watching their little girl and just held onto chris until she saw they were taking Jon out of the room and she got up heading into the room.

Jon let them drag him out but stared at her the whole time feeling defeated.

Max reached for him the entire time while she cried for him still confused about this whole situation. She looked at Chris and Scarlett as they came in with a nurse who was trying to calm her down and get her monitors stable.

Chris walked in and sighed softly sitting down next to her bed taking Maya in his arms as she started to fuss some.

Scarlett frowned sitting with her and holding her hand tight trying to be supportive but not know what to say until the nurse left them again. “It wasn’t just you max. He shot three officers and another two people on a hike.” She explained. “He will be doing less time than most but they’re gonna send him to an institution rather than a prison and get him help.” She explained to her slowly and calmly. “He was hallucinating. He thought he was back on the front lines. He didn’t know where he was and when he came out of it he didn’t remember a thing.”

Max shook her head crying more as she stared at her friend "No no he is a good man Scarlett you know he is! Its all their fault Scarlett! He would be okay if they hadn't sent him again!" she sobbed shaking her head more

Chris smiled and let her tug his beard some just so she would stay content.

Scarlett frowned just watching her and trying to soothe her. “Max he still shot six people. They have to take him away to get him fixed.” She told her quietly rubbing her back and trying her best to soothe her gently just looking over at chris and Maya wanting to go home with them feeling rundown the past few days.

Maya kept squealing at him managing to grab a fistful of hair and yank it out then flailed her arms and smiled a gummy toothless smile at him.

Max took a deep breath and looked over at Maya whimpering softly "Its all my fault....if I had just told him...none of this would have happened." she whimpered shaking her head softly "Go home...I just...I need some time to myself." she whispered

Chris groaned some and shook his head "You are mean sometimes little lady." he said glancing at Max and sighing some "This isnt your fault Max..."

Scarlett frowned but nodded and gave her hand a supportive squeeze. “We’re just a phone call away sweetie.” She told her then got up and left with Chris and maya. “Yeah well if you didn’t let her yank your beard she wouldn’t hurt you then.” She mumbled taking chris’ free hand once maya was in her buggy and they were leaving. “I need to lay down I’m so worn out from all this and getting back to work” She mumbled tiredly.

Chris nodded some and sighed heavily "Alright babe, Ive got Maya." he murmured rubbing his eyes some. He felt awful still about not finding a job no matter how many he applied for. It was almost like he wasnt good enough.

Max sat in her room crying softly wanting Jon there so badly feeling like this was all her fault.

She nodded smiling at him some. “You’re a Saint Babe.” She murmured yawning, getting in the car and getting home with him and going straight to lay down to get a nap in.

-2 years-
Jon pulled up to the front of the house in a taxi, paying the guy then stepped out and headed up to the front door, taking a deep breath and knocking loudly anxious to see max for the first time in a couple months and for the first time in a long time unsupervised.

Scarlett walked into the house carrying four bags of groceries and the baby while Maya toddled ahead of her. “Alright go see if daddy’s finished blowing up your paddling pool.” She told her, taking their son into the kitchen and setting him in his carrier on the counter top while she unpacked the groceries. “No Lucas don’t start crying mommy is right here”

Max heard the door and frowned softly not expecting anyone. She opened the door and gasped seeing Jon at the door. She flung her arms around him keeping close "What are you doing home?! They didnt tell me you were being released!" she said kissing all over his face

Chris sat in the backyard finishing filling up the pool and smiled widely seeing Maya run out "Hey princess!! Just a few more minutes!" he said picking her up and going inside to help Scarlett "Hey beautiful how was the store?"

Jon smiled just holding onto her as tight as he possibly could. “They were going to wait another week but decided not to.”’He murmured meeting her kisses and smiled holding her closer. “I’ve missed you so much.”

Scarlett smiled some “it was alright, she didn’t throw any tantrums. This one was well behaved. Maya didn’t break anything... it went well.” She smiled and glanced over seeing him lifting their son out of the carrier and smiling some. “Max is gonna be here in an hour or so.” She reminded him and finished putting the last of the groceries away.

Max smiled more letting tears of happieness fall "Oh Jon Ive missed you too." she whispered taking him inside and to the back yard so he could see the dogs "They have missed you SO MUCH." she said whistling for them and laughing as they sprinted to him barking happily

Chris took Lucas in his arms and smiled some "Good." he murmured and smiled as Maya came out with her swimsuit on backwards "Oh sweetheart, go let mama help you." he said with a small chuckle.

Scarlett turned around and crouched down helping her fix it then took her outside to her paddling pool and sat on the deck chair watching her, glancing up when Chris came out. “You’re wheezing really bad today, how’s your chest feeling?” She asked him smiling as she saw the sun hat he had put on the baby. He was only a week old but already he was a daddy’s boy.

Jon smiled and sat down letting them all attack him with cuddles. “I’ve missed you boys and girl so much.” He murmured cuddling them and eventually got up. “We still gonna go see the others?” He asked. She had been keeping him up to date on their friends and he wanted to see chris who had also come to visit him for support during his time.

Chris nodded some and sat down smiling a bit "Im alright babe, just a little allergies from the weather change." he murmured yawning some "So work says they might change my schedule.." he muttered

Max smiled happily and nodded a bit "We sure are." she said kissing him gently "But before we go Im gonna need you to meet me in the shower." she told him before skipping imside and to the bathroom.

She glanced over at him and nodded smiling seeing Lucas had fallen asleep snuggled into his dads shoulder “Oh yeah? Change it how?” She asked and got up to help Maya with a toy in the pool just rolling her trousers up and got in with her to help, kissing her head.

Jon smirked and got up once hed finished saying hi to the dogs, heading inside and straight up to their room and into the shower with her.

Chris smiled some at her and waited for her to come back. He had been doing night shifts as of late but they were going to give him a day shift now and up his pay. As she came back he took her hand in his "Theyre giving me a day shift and a raise."

Max stepped out with him afterwards and wrapped a towel around her body "I have missed you so much." she murmured kissing him lovingly as he stepped out of the shower

Scarlett smiled and watched him. “That’s fantastic.” She murmured kissing his cheek. “That’ll be great for the kids and your sleeping pattern.” She murmured going to get the grill set up for their bbq.

Jon smiled and kissed her back. “I missed you too so much.” He murmured holding her close then went to get changed.

Chris nodded happily and smiled watching her set up "I can get that babe!" he called standing up some and handing her Lucas.

Max smiled happily and got changed with him. She could tell they had helped him in there, he seemed to be normal just by how he looked.

“I got it I got it. He’s enjoying his daddy time.” She smiled at Chris shooting him away and watched maya splashing with Spud just smiling at her. “Maya you want hot dogs tonight?” She asked her.

He smiled heading downstairs when he finished and waited in the lounge for her with the dogs.

Maya squealed happily as she played with Spud looking at her mom some before squealing again at the mention of hot dogs "Yum yum!!" she yelled before falling into the pool and splashing around

Max came down and sat with him smiling more "How are you feeling?" she asked softly before cuddling Venice close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back