• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Chris frowned and glared at her trying to stay calm. He looked at his mother as she came into the room but stayed quiet not saying a word.

Max nodded happily "Sounds great." she said softly but frowned at the mention of tomorrow "I know baby....I dont want you to go either." she whispered

She sighed heavily and went to sit next to the bed. “Talk to me sweetheart. What’s going on?” She asked him. She knew exactly what had happened but she wanted to hear it from him as well just rubbing his arm gently.

Jon just frowned and swallowed hard shaking his head. “Three months. I can do it. I just don’t want to.

Max frowned and nodded softly. She didnt even think he would make it three weeks but she didnt want to fight with him though.

Chris took a deep breath "Ive been a sh*t husband....its been killing me...ever since I came back...the leg...I dont feel like myself anymore." he admitted

He sighed quietly pulling into the drive and went to get the dogs and their leashes heading back out to her. “You’ll have a bump by the time I get back.” He smiled at that some.

She frowned and rubbed his arm a little. “Oh sweetheart.... look... I’m gonna come stay with you and we are going to get you back on track so that when Scarlett comes home, you two can get back to being a family again.” She assured him.

(she is so adorable ??)

Max smiled softly "A small one, but youll be here when it gets big." she said happily putting the leashes on the dogs then started their walk.

Chris took a deep breath and nodded some "She wouldnt even let me hold her for five minutes." he whispered taking a deep breath before letting a few tears fall.

Max bit her lip as he knocked on the door smiling softly. She was excited to meet this dog hoping she got along with the boys.

Chris held her close crying softly before he finally fell asleep

-2 months-
Scarlett sighed heavily pulling up outside the house and took maya out of the car heading up to the front door and taking a deep breath before ringing the bell. She was finally moving back home though it was a new house just off base still military provided at least because he had been so badly injured and she had been assured by his mom several times that he was much better.

Jon was sat outside the medical centre on base shaking like mad and trying desperately to smoke a cigarette. He was waiting on news whether he was going to be allowed to go home or not. If they sent him home now it was to be a medical discharge on the grounds he was no longer mentally stable enough to return to his job with the army. All he wanted was to be back with max and the three dogs. He tried to light another cigarette several times before he could hold his hand steady enough to keep it going and looked up to see his sergeant walking out of the centre to him holding a large envelope. “I’m going back?” He asked him shakily, stuttering the whole way through his sentence.

Chris opened the door and smiled widely seeing Scarlett get out of the car with their daughter. He looked ten times better than the last time he had seen them. He was walking so much better yet his leg still wasnt in, though they assured him it would be in within the next few weeks. His hair was longer than usual but that was his choice. His skin glowing from being so healthy and his muscles looked like he was a super hero. He had really turned around after he got out of the hospital and it was all to get them back.

Max sat at home with the dogs rubbing her flat stomach taking a deep breath letting a few tears fall. After Jon left she began getting stressed, they skyped on time and could tell he wasnt doing well. It took too much out of her and with her previous complications coming into affect she lost their child. She had no idea how to tell Jon, she didnt want him to fall over there and it seemed like the baby was the only thing keeping him sane. She had no idea they had sent him home though.

The doctor walked to Jon handing him the envelope and shook his head some "Discharge papers Mr.Bernthal, you're staying home." he said softly before leaving the room.

Scarlett smiled walking over and set the car seat on the porch and wrapped her arms around chris tightly kissing all over his face. “Now this.... this is the man I married.” She murmured to him kissing him lovingly and holding onto him tighter. “She’s just fallen asleep but give it fifteen minutes and she’ll be up and wanting daddy cuddles.” She smiled kissing him again.

Jon nodded and thanked him quietly then got up and went to call max, still shaking like a leaf. “Babe.... hey beautiful.... can you... can you come p-p-p-pick me up? I’m outside m-m-m-memorial.” He told her.

Chris smiled widely and kissed her lovingly as he picked her up some "I love you so much Scarlett. Im so sorry." he whispered pressing his forehead to hers not able to wipe the smile from his face

Max picked up the phone going wide eyed at his call. She nodded some and took a deep breath "Oh...yeah Ill be there." she said quietly before she ran to get ready and took a deep breath trying to stay calm. She arrived and rushed to him hugging tight "Oh Jon, what are you doing home?! You told me another month!"

Scarlett smiled some, holding onto him tightly and shook her head. “It’s done. We’re home, it’s time to be a family now.” She murmured kissing his cheek and then pulled back and took the car seat inside, setting it on the coffee table and going to look around a little. “This is fairly nice. We can make it a home.” She murmured.

Jon frowned watching her pull up and put his cigarette out then watched her come over and he watched her intently. “They’ve sent m-m-m-me Home. M-m-m-medical dis-di-discharge.” He mumbled still staring at her. “You lost the baby.” He said. No question in his voice and almost an accusatory tone as he stared her down. “You didn’t tell me.” He muttered.

Chris smiled happily and moved to where he could sit down "Yeah, I havent done much decorating. I thought I'd leave that to you so you could have it just they way you liked it." he said happily smiling as he stared at their baby in awe still "How is she?"

Max frowned some and stepped back staring at the group "I was....I was so stressed Jon...and I...I didnt want you worry." she whispered letting a few tears fall "Im so sorry Jon."

Jon grit his teeth and shook his head some. “You didn’t tell me?!” He questioned, pulling away and storming off down the street instead. “I can make my own way home.” He yelled back at her.

Scarlett smiled tiredly and nodded some. “She’s doing good. Like I’ve been telling you on the phone she’s a very smiley very happy baby for the most part. I don’t think we’re gonna get this lucky next time though.” She giggled and moved to sit next to him, hugging him tightly.

Max ran after him still crying "Jon please dont do this!! Jon let me take you home we can talk this through!" she called through tears trying to catch up with him.

Chris smiled happily as she yawned big and crickled her little nose "You never know." he said softly quickly diverting his attention to Maya as she started to cry

Jon shrugged her off. “I go away lose my god damn mind and you don’t tell me when something like that happens?! I’ll come home when i come home!” He yelled in her face and stormed off again.

Scarlett smiled and got up lifting maya out of her carrier. “Did somebody hear daddy and want cuddles?” She cooed and kissed his cheek. “I love you.” She murmured kissing his cheek and passing maya over to him then sat next to him and held onto him tightly

Max frowned more and stood there whimpering softly. She went to the car and quickly dialed Scarlett not knowing what to do.

Chris smiled widely and kissed her cheek as she sat down "I love you too." he murmured smiling wide as he looked at Maya "Hey there princess, oh daddy missed you, yes he did." he murmured cuddling her close as Scarlett got up to answer her phone

Scarlett smiled tiredly watching him carefully. “Hey girly how’s it going?” She asked her quietly.

Jon walked into the town a couple miles away walking down the street muttering to himself and trying to stay calm. He was almost there when the building being demolished down the street starting finally coming down and made a sound similar to the bombs he was used to going off in the war zone. All rational thought left him and he bolted, running as fast as he could. He was having a full breakdown now and all he knew was that he was in a war zone and needed to survive.

Max whimpered and took a deep breath "He...he came home...and he found out about the baby and now he is off somewhere...Scarlett he is out of his mind I can tell." she cried

Chris cooed at Maya the entire time kissing her head and calming her down chuckling as she squealed and smiled happily at him.

Scarlett frowned. “Hold on hold on, can you drive to our place?” She asked quietly worrying about her now and glanced over at chris and maya.

Max nodded softly and hung up before rushing to their house and knocking on the door qyickly

Chris frowned some as Scarlett came back looking worried "Everything alright?"

She shook her head and explained everything to him then went and answered the door bringing max in and going to get her some water then sat her down. “Right, what did he say when he walked off?” She asked her.

Jon had already got a plan in his head, all his military training kicking in out of instinct and he had found a hideout in the woods nearby. He was in full blown hallucination mode though and he wasn’t seeing the world around him as it was. He didn’t know he was back on American soil at all. He’d been and looted four households nearby for equipment and he had a good little set up now where he was.

Max took deep breaths and cried softly "He found out about the baby and got p*ssed, he said he could find his own way home." she explained crying more shaking "I dont know what to do, He was gone Scarlett, he was shaking so badly and could barely hold a cigarette." she told them

Chris frowned and took a deep breath and sighed heavily "We'll go out looking for him if he isnt home within the hour okay?" he said looking at Scarlett and giving a nod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back