• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Scarlett shook her head some and went back to the room taking a seat by the bed again watching him carefully.

Jon just nodded and frowned. “We were supposed to go check on him last night.” He mumbled.

He sighed quietly and pulled her close. “It’s alright. I’m sure scar will understand.” He murmured cuddling her close and trying to soothe her until they fell asleep

Max woke up in the morning and yawned softly smiling as Bam Bam came in and licked her hand "Hey there buddy, you hungry?" she asked softly getting up and going to make them some food

Chris grunted some and took a deep breath trying not to choke on the tuve that was down his throat while he reached for Scarlett.

Scarlett looked over at him frowning some, taking his hand in hers tightly 'Shh, just try to relax." She coaxed gently, pressing the call button for his doctor and then turned to face Chris frowning still "Chris stop fighting it." She murmured, gently brushing his hair back

Jon woke up exhausted but pulled himself out of bed and headed downstairs watching her from the kitchen doorway "We really having a baby finally?" He asked her quietly

Chris grunted more and tried to keep himself relaxed but he was panicking not knowing what the hell was going on.

Max nodded softly and smiled more "Yeah we are." she said happily kissing him lovingly "A baby just for us."

He smiled more going over and picked her up, spinning her around once then set her on the counter, kissing her softly "Mmm... I expect all updates when I get back." He grinned.

She sat there trying to keep him calm until his doctor came in and it was agreed to take him off the ventilator but they were quickly left to privacy again and Scarlett sat there in silence with him, frowning some. "I don't even know where to start Christopher." She muttered

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded some "Mmm I will I promise." she murmured giving a small smile. She was beyond worried though, worried what he would be like when he returned,if he returned. She was scared she'd loose him this time.

Chris frowned some taking a deep breath "Im sorry...I just....I had to get better...so you would come back." he said softly feeling a few tears fall down his face.

Scarlett shook her head crying some. “Better?! You call this better?!” She whimpered. “Chris I can’t live like this. I love you more than anything but if you can’t even look after yourself how are we supposed to look after a baby together?!”

Jon smiled and pecked her cheek then headed out to the car with her to go see chris.

Chris took a deep breath shaking his head some "I was Scarlett! I was taking care of myself I just got so focused on working out I forgot to eat.." he admitted trying to plead with her "Ill get myself fixed Scarlett please...I need you."

Max smiled softly and kissed him softly "So about that girl pit bull....could we possibly get her before you leave?" she asked softly biting her lip a bit

“That is the opposite of taking care of yourself.” She muttered. “I don’t.. I don’t want to leave but I don’t know how much more I can do to help.” She muttered.

He smiled some as they started driving then shrugged “we could go see Charlie later. Find out?” He suggested while they headed over there squeezing her hand and focusing on the road.

Chris shook his head some and took a deep breath "Im sorry Scarlett....Please comr home I need you " he whimpered. He needed her home with him because he knew if she wasnt there he wouldnt make it.

Max smiled wide and nodded happily "Id love that." she said before kissing his hand and letting him drive with not distractions

"And what about what I need Chris?!" She snapped. "Maybe you feel you have no responsibility left but I have a baby to think about." She muttered and got up walking out with her purse so she could get a drink if she needed to

Jon smiled and nodded, driving quietly and eventually parked in a luckily close spot to the entrance, getting out and walking in with her, signing in and then went to Chris's room, letting Max walk in first.

Chris shook his head trying to get up but it was no use, he was way too weak to do anything. He looked up as Max and Jon walked in shaking his head some "Ive lost her....she isnt coming back." he whispered

Max frowned some seeing how awful he looked and quickly went over hugging him tightly "Oh sweetie, dont give up. You gotta stay strong for her and the baby." she whispered

Jon stayed back a bit and just watched him. He hadn't seen Chris in a couple months now and he was struggling to really believe just how much weight he had lost over that time and how much worse he had gotten. "Max... Honey... You mind if I talk to him a minute?" He asked her quietly, pecking her cheek as she left the room and he went and sat by the bed. "What the hell is going on man? Look at yourself! You think this is gonna do anybody any good for you to destroy yourself like this?" He muttered.

Scarlett was walking back to the room with her water bottle and smiled sadly when she saw Max, hugging her tightly "Hey.... Now do you see why I had to leave?" She asked her qiping her eyes and sitting down on a chair in the hall

Chris took a deep breath shaking his head some "I just....I just want her home. I dont know what to do." he murmured letting more tears fall trying to keep himself together but it was killing him

Max sighed heavily "Yeah...I see." she muttered shaking her head softly "He needs you Scarlett...if you stay away the next call you'll get is that he is dead." she said taking a deep breath "I know you're pregnant, I know this is so hard but Scarlett he is broken without you."

She shook her head and looked at her. “I don’t think you get it. I can’t stay here and look after a husband and a baby. With the way he gets angry when I try to help we will have cps on our doorsteps in no time.” She muttered then frowned some and looked down. “Well sh it. Could have done with an extra week.” She muttered seeing as her water had broken.

Jon shook his head some. “There you go. There’s your problem. Why does your getting better depend on Scar? You can’t put her through that. We’ve been home 6 months man. The girls have done everything they can to help us.” He muttered and glanced down when his phone buzzed. “Well your kid is about to be born but you’re gonna be stuck in here. Well done chris. Good job. Maybe get your head out of your ass a bit and get over yourself. You made it home when so many didn’t.” He snapped and got up leaving the room going to find max. “Are you staying with her or coming home? I’m not gonna listen to him whine and complain any longer.” He muttered seeing they had moved Scarlett to another room and her mom was with her

Max frowned more and called for a doctor after seeing the water. She quickly texted Jon before she rushed with Scarlett. As she ran into Jon she shook her head to his question "Im sraying here, she needs someone." she said before running off and getting scrubbed in so she could be there for her friend

Chris went wide eyed and said nothing as Jon left before pressing the panic button so a nurse could get in their quicker "My wife, she is is labor right now you have to get me in that damn room!" he said swinging his legs over and trying to take his IV out.

Jon nodded and headed back to Chris’s room frowning. “Get back in that bed. She doesn’t want you there right now and you’re too sick to leave this room. Do you want me to stay?” He asked. He was mad at him but chris was still basically a brother to him.

Scarlett was leaning into her mom and smiled seeing mX come in. “You don’t have to stay. I know Jon goes in the morning girly. If you wanna be with him do.” She told her but hugged her tightly.

Max shook her head softly "No you need someone here." she murmured taking her hand and standing by her side "You squeeze as hard as you need to okay?"

Chris nodded some and took a deep breath still sitting with his legs slung over the bed "Ive f*cked up royally...."

Scarlett smiled and thanked her quietly... By the time she was done she was exhausted and after getting to hold their new daughter for a few minutes she asked the nurses if her Momcould take her down to Chris, thanking Max when they moved her to a new room and Max stayed to help; get her comfy but she soon passed out into a deep, well deserved, sleep

Jon frowned helping the nurse force him to lay back down. "I'm not gonna lie to you. You know you've screwed up. What matters is how you fix it." He muttered, sitting there with him for hours, falling asleep at one point for a nap but he woke up to a knock at the door and looked over seeing Scarlett's Mom, bringing in a tiny bundle 'Chris... Scar wanted me to bring Maya in to see you.' Jon grinned and helped raise the bed so he could hold his daughter.

Max sighed softly and stayed with her the entire time wrapping her hand some thankful it wasnt broken at least. She walked into Chris' room and smiled softly seeing Maya was already in his arms. She went to Jon kissing his cheek gently and placed his hand on her stomach "9 more months." she whispered

Chris took the bundle into his arms and stared at the small baby in awe "Jon...she is so small...but look at her." he said quietly smiling wider as Maya squirmed in his arms some before cuddling closer

Jon looked up at his wife and nodded smiling some, resting into her a little "Congratulations man." He mutted "Cristy tell Scar the same from me." He said then got up and walked out with Max, "Let's get home, the boys need walkin." He mumbled tiredlly.

Crist nodded and said goodbye to them then stood there watching Chris "She called your mother to let her know as well... Her and baby are coming home with me Christopher, your Mom is gonna come stay with you." She told him as she was taking Maya back into her arms to take her to the nursery

Max walked out with him and nodded softly "Yeah they do." she murmured kissing his cheek "Then we can see Charlie?" she asked happily hoping maybe they could get Venice

Chris frowned more trying to keep Maya in his arms "No...no please dont take her!" he said letting tears fall not wanting to loose this precious tiny person he helped create in his arms.

Cristy shook her head and quickly moved away with maya now in her arms to stop him from getting too strong with her. “You should have thought about that before you broke your wife’s heart.” She snapped at him and took the baby to the nursery quickly.

He nodded tiredly “we can walk them to his to meet this dog.” He mumbled squeezing her hand gently and watching the road. “I don’t wanna go tomorrow.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back