• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Max sighed softly and nodded some "I guess you have a point." she murmured cuddling into him close yawning some "Lets have dinner and go to bed."

Jon nodded relaxing with her the rest of the night until they had food and went to bed trying to have a good night but again he was having nightmares every half hour or so so he was up and down, trying to avoid waking max every time.

Max woke up in the morning yawning and coming downstairs seeing Jon making coffee "Mm mornin babe." she murmured running her hands up his chest as she held him from behind

Chris woke up in the morning groaning as he looked at his legs which were throbbing. He had really over worked himself last night and barely ate anything. He was green in the face and soon rushed to the bathroom throwing up on the floor and groaning louder.

He jumped out of his skin having been so lost in his thoughts he hadn’t heard her come down and ended up spilling the scalding hot coffee all over himself cussing loudly and grabbing a wet cloth to get it off. “Sh it babe I’m so sorry.” He muttered “You Alright? I didn’t get any on you did I?” He asked her quietly.

Jake heard the door open an hour and a half later and looked over seeing Chris stood there. “You sure you wanna go again this morning? He was glad to see how determined he finally was but was a little worried.

Max gasped some as he dropped the coffee but shook her head "No babe no, are you okay?" she asked trying to help him get the coffee off him "Im sorry if I scared you." she murmured kissing him gently before she took his shirt to the washer. She frowned some as she got a good smell of the coffee before she ran to the bathroom getting sick instantly.

Chris nodded some and took a swig of his water "Yeah lets go." he muttered ignoring the grumbling his stomach was making. He got on his bars and took a deep breath following everything Jake said grunting some as he felt weak but he kept pushing through.

He frowned and kept cleaning up not hearing her throwing up because the dogs were both whining at him while he tried to keep them away from the mess then stood up and put all the stuff in the trash before going to see her, findin. Her coming out of the utility room after putting his shirt in the wash. “Sorry... I was a little spaced out. Morning.” He mumbled wrapping his arms around her.

Jake frowned keeping an eye on him and talked to him a little about what was going on at home and how motivated it was making Chris until he had to take a quick call and turned around soon as it was done, catching the moment out of the corner of his eye when Chris collapsed to the floor and Jake knew in an instant this was more than just exhaustion. “Chris! Hey Chris can you hear me?!” He called to him but the guy had blacked out and he wasn’t breathing barely at all.

Max nodded some and held him softly "Its okay babe." she murmured kissing his cheek before hitting the bathroom to brush her teeth. She sighed softly and bit her lip hard thinking over everything before she shook her head some getting an idea what this could be.

Chris grunted some and soon fell over taking deep breaths staring at Jake with glazed over eyes trying to breath but it was becoming very hard.

Jake frowned and went over pressing the emergency call button to get a doctor to the room trying to keep chris on his side “try to focus one breath at a time chris.” He told him slowly glad when a couple of attendees came in to check on him “he’s done this a few times when he’s worn himself out but this is a lot worse and it’s not.... This is different.” He muttered going to the phone book while the other two started checking him over.

Scarlett frowned hearing her phone ring and picked it up after seeing the physios name pop up “Hello?”

Jon frowned some and went to remake his coffee, sitting at the kitchen table and sipping at it while he paged through a newsletter they’d sent around the base about fundraisers they had going on all the time. “You gonna go to the fair this year?” He asked her. He wouldn’t be there now but they had always gone.

Jake lwt out a sigh of relief as Scarlett answered the phone "Scarlett! Hey look is there anyway you can come to the gym? Chris collapsed I dont know what happenwd. He has been working pretty hard these last few days though, he was barely breathing." he explained having no clue she was nearly an hour away at her mother's.

Max frowned at the thought on the fair without him "I dont know....Id hate to go and not have you with me." she admitted taking a deep breath trying to not get sick again.

He frowned some and looked up really taking her in for the first time that morning and frowned more. “Hey hey sit down.” He murmured, gently guiding her to sit at the table and got her a glass of water then crouched next to her. “What’s wrong love? Maybe you should go back to bed?” He murmured and gently felt her forehead. “I have to go into the base today for a couple hours but then I can be home. You really don’t look very well.” He murmured kissing her forehead

Scarlett got up from the couch carefully and cussed under her breath. “I’m really not that close... I haven’t been at home. I’m surprised he hasn’t said anything... is he okay?” She asked with a slight panic in her voice. She was mad at him but she still loved him and he was still her husband. “It’ll take me an hour but I can get down there if he’s really bad.” She told him worried.

The medics on jakes end had paged through for a stretcher to be brought into the gym while they were busy getting a tube down his throat so they could use a bag to breathe for him. ‘He’s going into respiratory failure.’ One of them told Jake as they got him laid flat.

Max sat down and frowned some taking the water "Ill be okay....might go get some medicine." she murmured taking a deep breath and closing her eyes

Jake went wide eyed "Okay Scarlett upgrade that to a 911 emergency he is going into respitory failure theyre taking him to the hospital." he explained before quickly hanging up and going in the ambulance so he wasnt alone.

Jon shook his head. “You’re going back to bed.” He murmured kissing her forehead and carefully lifting her up bridal style, carrying her back upstairs to their room and laying her on her side, tucking her in with blankets, smiling when he saw Bam Bam jump up to lay next to her and cuddle into her sensing his mommy wasn’t well. “I’m gonna pick up some stuff on my way home later okay? For now I will put all the stuff on your nightstand and here...” he walked off for a moment then came back. “Here’s a trash can If you need to be sick and a big water bottle so you don’t have to move Alright?” He murmured sitting on the edge of the bed gently tucking her hair out of her face. “Get some rest love.”

Scarlett whimpered and shook her head. “Jake I’m an hour aw...” but the line went dead and she tried to rush around her moms house and gather up her stuff to get in the car but her feet were super sore now that she was getting close to giving birth and she was panicking and she had to sit down on the couch for a moment hearing her mom get back from her book club morning.

Max nodded softly and gave him a small smile before kissing him gently "Thank you babe." she whispered yawning some as she cuddled into Bam Bam and started to fall asleep

Demi came in with a small smile but frowned seeing the panicked expression on her daughter's face "Whats wrong sweetie? Is it the baby?!" she asked quickly thinking ahw went into labor

She shook her head and quickly explained what was going on. “I can’t drive properly right now in a non emergency... they said he went into respiratory failure mom. I need to be there.” She whimpered and got up again going to get her purse quickly trying to get shoes on and settled on flip flops then headed out to her moms car with her

He smiled and kissed her forehead then left her to it and went into work. The nightmares were one thing but right now he knew he had to pull himself together to go back to a war zone so he was forcing himself to be okay at work. He knew it would do him worse in the long run but he figured he could focus on that once he was out of the army.

Max bit her lip some and got up as he left quickly going to the drug store and coming home. She bit her lip hard staring at the stick in her hands letting tears fall as she sobbed quietly seeing the pink plus sign.

Demi quickly drove to the hospital getting there in about 45 minutes having sped the entire way. She sighed softly and got her inside asking for Chris hoping everything waa okay and they had saved him.

Scarlett thanked them when they gave her a room number and she headed that way, walking in and going to take a seat next to the bed, taking chris’ hand in hers just watching him carefully and waiting until his doctor came in. “What happened? How’s he doing and is he gonna make it?” She asked him, gently brushing his hair out of his face and hoping he would wake up soon.

He got home in record time once he was done with Work and went to lay with max, setting the bag of stuff from Walgreens in her nightstand. “Hey beautiful.” He murmured kissing the side of her head. “How you feeling?” He asked her gently pulling her into his arms a little more. He only had two nights left at. Home with her now before he left.

Max held onto him as he got home and took a deep breath "Im okay..." shw whispered trying to keep herself together not wanting to worry him but he needed to know "Jon....Jon you can't leave...please." she whispered letting a few tears fall as she looked at him directly in his eyes

The doctor came in and sighed softly "Hey was severly dehydrated and lacking in nurtrients. He pushed himself too far in his exercising that his heart started failing. He should pull through but Mrs.Hemsworth he needs someone to watch him for a small bit...it seems as though he hasnt eaten in the past few days."

Scarlett frowned shaking her head as she watched her husband carefully. "Oh Chris.... How long will you keep him on the ventilator for?" She asked his doctor not wanting him to become dependent on it again. She would have to come home but she wanted to make sure he really was making efforts to look after himself before she made a final decision.

Jon noded and pulled her in close, carefully then frowned at her words, sighing heavily "Oh love I wish I could, truly.... But I don't have a choie in the matter. We both know this." he murmured, reaching over and gently wiped her tears away with his thumb "I love you and I promise that I will be home before you know it."He murmured, kissing her nose and smiled at her to try and reassure her

Max shook her head more and placed the stick in his hand "Jon I need you here with us.....I cant...I cant do it without you." she whispered starting to cry more

The doctor looked over his paper work and nodded some "Most likely tomorrow if he stays stable through the night." he explained

She just nodded a bit and sighed heavily "When do you expect he'll wake up? Last question I promise." She mumbled rubbing at her face and tied her hair up and out of the way, glancing over at her mom, sighing quietly and shaking her head some "I'm gonna have to come home huh?" She mumbled tiredly.

He frowned and looked at it then at her shaking his head "You're gonna have to love, it'll be alright. i'll be home in a few months and then we can focus solely on having our little family." He smiled wide as it really started to sink in, kissing all over her face and pulling her in closer. "I love you more than anything Max." He murmured

His doctor sighed softly "We will have to see, hopwfully by tomorrow." he said before leaving them alone

Demi sighed softly looking at her "Scarlett....it would be for the best if you go home." she explained softly

Max shook her head crying more "What if it isnt months? What if its years again?" she whimpered taking a deep breath. His longest run was his first ship out, he was gone for nearly 3 years and she could barely stand it, if he is gone years this time she knew she couldnt be with a child alone without him for so long.

Scarlett just nodded a little and sighed heavily as she continued to smooth his hair out of his face gently. “What the hell am I gonna do with him?” She mumbled shaking her head some.

Jon shook his head and pulled her in closer rocking her gently and kissed her head repeatedly. “Shh it’s alright. They’re not gonna extend it this time I promise. They’ve put it in writing for me that I will be there for 3 months only and then when I’m done I get to start making the transitions to leave the army.” He murmured to her.

Demi sighed heavily shaking her head some "Im not sure sweetheart, but you guys have to talk this out." she murmured "I think he needs a counselor."

Max nodded softly and whimpered some "You dont let them keep you any longer." she murmured wiping her eyes placing a hand on her stomach "A little family for us."

Scarlett shook her head some and wiped at her eyes. “He won’t go. I’ve tried forcing him I’ve tried being gentle but nothing is making him go. Not me not the baby. Nothing.” She muttered watching him carefully and got up stepping out of the room and calling max up.

Jon smiled and kissed her forehead nodding. “We’ve waited long enough.” He murmured passing her phone over to her and just kept her close kissing her cheek repeatedly.

Demi sighed heavily and kept her eyes on Chris shaking her head some "You gotta stay for her Chris. She needs you." she whispered

Max nodded and gave a smile before answering the phone. She frowned as she listened to Scarlett nodding softly "We'll be there in the morning." she murmurwd before hanging up and sighing heavily "Chris is in the hospital..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back