• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I believe in Sherlock Holmes

LittleDarkness

Come and kiss me, salt water
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello friends,
I'm A.
I'm in me late 20s,
a coffee and RP addict,
who is also a stay at home cat mom currently on the search of a female partner (pls be 18+) (sorry boys) to join me in a lovely Sherlock adventure.
I'm looking for someone who is interested in doubling, using real face claims, making detailed character sheets for our OCs, interested in m/f relationships, willing to be flexible with plot, and interested in taking on the role of Sherlock.🧐

If the above caught your eye keep reading! 🧐

Important Info below:
➔I will be playing the John Watson to you're preferred Female OC. (Unless you want me to play another male from the show; Mycroft, Moriarty, exc. )

➔I prefer we play off of the BBC Sherlock

➔I write 500+ words per character per post, usually give or take. Please be as interested in you male character as you are you're female character. (Quality over quantity obviously, but NO ONE LINERS.)

➔I'm not going to ask you to play Sherlock 100% spot on like he is in the show, because we are going to be in different situations, due to having our two OCs dropped in the universe. I just ask that you give me the same flexibility with John or whom ever I play. Think of it like a rubber band, we can stretch them a bit out of their personality traits and I wont mind as long as they aren't completely out of context if that makes sense. (I'm pretty easy going and flexible, I want it to be fun. I'm not here to be a strict "THATS NOT HOW THAT HAPPENED" kind of person.)

➔I love DETAIL. Character sheets. Face Claims. Music. Pictures. You name it I'm there for it. I'm that crazy RPer. lololol

➔I've got a pretty full plate of other RPs TBH, but I'm really needing to jump into the universe that is Sherlock, so PLEASE just be patient with me! I will communicate and I can post pretty often!!!

For now my loves, I think that is all. I will only be taking one partner.
Hit me up here and we will discuss everything else!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back