• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom α’..ᐒ βœΏπ•€ π•’π•¨π•’π•šπ•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•€π•‘π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ ✿ᐒ..ᐒ

LUCILUNAR

xOCbf_YLbaoI_JxUrx7ozQAZtT0eeX6bv2xEefMQI0Gl5u7AEZQKLShyP54BXhwfF4CrXEl0tRtY4pplidOP-iDWSvGtjyctyHR59nLiRZV6qPwzL8zJdGgs0BxXdeu9j0OqJbYsfq29iu_nyuqv_jQ

Hi again lovelies, it’s Luci / Lunar back at it again, with a new request and slightly new aesthetic. As last time, my real name, and personal discord will only be given out if we become good friends! However, I am someone in my twenties, and in college and working full-time. This, along with health issues can make my reply times sporadic. For example, after this week I’ll be busy studying for finals, and will be done with them around the 30th at the latest. Needless to say, patience is a virtue with me! I’ve learnt the hard way that I don't mesh well with partners who send an email every 30 minutes because I haven’t replied yet.

However, please don’t let this deter you! I assure you it's impossible to shake off a roleplay once I’m excited. If I have the time too, I even like to draw/ doodle characters or scenes from our roleplays. I get heavily invested in both of our characters and their ships. If possible- having oc’s be friend’s is always fun as well, but obviously not required!

Before we dive into the rules, you must be eighteen plus before reaching out to me. I’m an adult and won’t roleplay with any minors. Yet also please reach out to me with a proper introduction, this includes: what you wish to be called, age/age-range (if you aren't comfortable giving the exact.), pronouns, triggers, and love interest. If you have any ideas, please feel free to tell me, or if you have an oc already ready, you can send it as well. If you don’t include these – the message will be ignored.

‒‒●───── ⋅●⋅ ─────●‒‒

THE RULES
  • My replies tend to be on the longer side, I’d think. My range usually goes from 500 - 1,000 words. Possibly more at times. There’s no need to always match me directly, yet at the same time please try to be within that range.

• The only type of roleplay I will do is a Canon Character X Oc, Double up. Romance is always a must for me. But I am always open to what you may have in mind. Headcanons are a must for me.

• I am LGBTQ+ friendly and open to all types of pairings, from M/F to M/M, F/F, nonbinary too. I don’t generally change my love interest, but I'm very flexible to playing all characters. As well as doing a split fandom if need be.

‒‒●───── ⋅●⋅ ─────●‒‒
THE FANDOMS
- listed beside the fandom is my preferred love interests,
ranked in order.

• Vampire Knight β™‘ Kaname Kuran. * High Craving. More likely to say yes to this one than others.
  • Jujutsu Kaisen β™‘ Getou Sugrou.
  • The Vampire Diaries β™‘ Damon Salvatore.
  • Devil May Cry 5 β™‘ V.
  • Bungou Stray Dogs β™‘ Dazai Osamu.
  • Yu- Gi- Oh β™‘ Yami Bakura. Seto Kaiba.
  • The Witcher Series β™‘ Geralt of Rivia / or / Yennefer of Vengerberg * This includes the show, the games, and the books! I can do either. + Both love interest are equal ATM.

pYUzHG2YbGNWSpJafH6v7UE0pA50qph59iO7h_HZ-on6Uab3frxkiwWSrBuqlM5ihZEQZeyS8khkccpxNMxrKiQkwZzqbzxllbYNTbIxQZVfMBIM0_epHn35FNpH6ApYFdv2PIRhHWixAmOWgJp01nw
bye bye !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back