• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Murasakina

Hello, it’s me again. Finally returning from a long break… Don’t know if anyone here is a fan of this show (or game for those who have access to play it somehow) but would anyone would be interested in doing a hypmic rp with me? Though, I have only seen the anime and that’s all, I don’t have that too much knowledge into these characters except some snippets here and there that I have been spoiled on about in some way. I am legit craving for an rp like this atm besides the one I am currently about to attend with another user with another anime fandom called “Moriarty the patriot”, I can multi task. Despite me not remembering much of the series or game that I’m asking for right now is just something I suddenly had nostalgia with and not going to lie, I’m a Ramuda fan despite the stuff I heard of the character so I’m looking for an rp that someone can play as him…

HOWEVER, I am ok with what character you choose from the series, if it’s someone from in game only then please give me details on the character so I understand to follow up the rp in some way. Also I’m not American and my grammar may be bad so please be nice with me? So here are the details I’m leaving here and hoping to get a response from this:

+ Like I said earlier or just now, I want someone to play as Ramuda Amemura but anyone else is fine too

+ If character is from the game only then you have to give me details to make the rp more progressive, otherwise how in the world am I going to know what to do?

+ I want to play as an oc and I’ll give details to you if you ask for it. If you are going to ask me to play a canon character, just know I might or not know how to handle it since I haven’t seen the anime in a year or so.

+ The role play may or may not be romantic, it’s your choice. Even if I desired it to romantic in some way, I would tell you and whats my limit for it. You can say I have trauma with that topic, I would say no normally but a lot of people contradict me and do weird things if I do ask an actual romance rp. It’s a mess and I mean even if I am very detailed with said topic.

+ Here is where I get people contradict me and I’m going to clear this out in case you actually decide to have romance in or not: No rated 18+ things when it comes to romance genre, I like to keep clean specially if there’s a minor wanting to roleplay this. This is something I want everyone to have in mind. I know there’s weirdos out there who think OCs are made for just that but mine aren’t and it pisses me off as a old role player in other social media I have been in for this.

+ The story may go canon or not, it all depends on what we both talk about on. I’m usually the goes canon but not fully, just to change some stuff just for fun, think of it as a “what if” type of story, like maybe another dimension or something. I find it quite fun.

+ Usually I have one OC but it’s going to be two if we agree the story not to be the full official one and it’s all planned out by our convo.

+ Might need you to play more characters later on if the story gets more and more intrigued in some way where both of our characters may need help of other character Since I got part of the rp’s story kinda thought through it a bit earlier these days. Of course if you are playing another canon characte, I’ll play my part to do a canon character but you have to summon it’s name in order for me to play it if we haven’t fully decided who was gonna be who later or was suddenly thought out at its current moment, hate leaving my partner doing all the work.

+ Please remind me any detail from the series if I forget like the crazy military looking ladies, I forgot their name lmao. Or any group that had been in the series.

+ Some of the story maybe unexpected as well, I like to keep the rp fun so it wouldn’t be too stale if we know every little step that we are going to do. So I may not give you all of the story idea I got just to keep the plot twist as a surprise if it actually happens unless you want me to tell you.

+ This maybe the last detail. I use my iPad to respond rps and stuff since i don’t really use my pc so my replies may look a tad bit weird in format.

+ HOLD UP before I finish, I semi or full literate. It’s been a long time since I have been into rp, so patience with my reply since I am busy.

+ The rp may turn into some serious or sensitive topic since I’m adding a bit of mystery in its genre since I have seen some of hypmic is already like that. Though I’m still going to discuss this topic to you if interested or not even if keep the plot twist as secret or not.

A74736AC-E23F-4BE0-89E3-63CCB5FFAD74.jpeg

hi! its so rare trying to find others who know hypmic anywhere o_o and i know this was posted in june but i’m interested in a hypmic rp. i have multiple ocs and can play as some canon characters (mainly ramuda, gentaro, rei & jyushi, i can also interpret otome as well) ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back