• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hymn of the Shroud OOC

I'm glad you all are still here and didn't bail on me! I'll get to catching up today.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford welcome and nice CS! Feel free to jump in when and wherever you'd like! Send me a PM though if you're wanting to start in Svartre, as I'll need to let you know about some things regarding that area real quick. :D

That's a freaking lot of characters for the rate this RP is going, mate. Think you're gonna be able to keep up with all of them? XD

I know you've never played the game yet, but this song is for the final boss of the first game, and if you play through the story of all the games, it makes a surprise appearance later on. Oh my gawd, the feels, it's heart-breakingly beautiful.

I know you've never played the game yet, but this song is for the final boss of the first game, and if you play through the story of all the games, it makes a surprise appearance later on. Oh my gawd, the feels, it's heart-breakingly beautiful.
The games sound really good, I hope to play it someday! And I absolutely love the music I've heard.

The games sound really good, I hope to play it someday! And I absolutely love the music I've heard.

Oh, you don't even know. Like, it's amazing. 9.9/10 amazing game(s). Missing the 0.1 because bugs happen, but they're just bugs and they just happen XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back