• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hunter's RP Bananza! (MxM Pairings, Updated 04/14)

HunterCameron

A Fantastic Mess
Hello and welcome to my thread!

A Little About Me!
  • I'm 20 years old, been role playing on and off for the last 3 or so years
  • I write about 3-7 paragraphs, but can usually match whomever I RP with ^^
  • I'm pretty much fair game on any genre's (my favorites include horror, fantasy, and dark realistic themes)
  • For RP's including romance MxM is what I’m looking for right now
  • I love, love, love, ooc chatting. It makes me smile, and I'd like to get to know who I RP with <3
  • I'm not adverse about things like Mpreg, anthropomorphic characters, or harsh/crude language
  • I don't do fandoms, they aren't my cup of tea. But if we can make an interesting RP loosely based on a fandom I'll give it a shot

What I'm Looking For!
  • 17+ for age, I like to RP with people closer to my own age ^^''
  • At least 1-2 paragraphs for posts, and decent grammar
  • I'd like communication. If you aren't going to be able to reply, just let me know! I work a full time job, so I know how RL can be
  • I'm ditch friendly, and I totally understand if you need to drop out for any reason. I won't hold it against you, promise!
Realistic:
StudentxStudent
Cool kidxLoser
TutorxStudent
CriminalxCop

I will NOT do an underage RP (a teen paired with adult), no TeacherxStudent or TherapistxPatient
Those to me are abuse of power and make me uncomfortable.

Supernatural/Fantasy:
VampirexHuman
DemonxHuman
DemonxAngel
WerewolfxHuman
VampirexWerewolf
FaexHuman
FaexFae
AlienxHuman
DemonxDemon
AngelxAngel
Ghost/Spirit/PoltergeistxHuman

Any mix of these is fine by me ^^

Horror/Thriller:
KidnapperxKidnappee
SKxVictim
CriminalxVictim
MurdererxMurderer
Friends or Foes? (MurdererxMurderer)
The city in in a frenzy with two Serial Killers at large, nowhere is safe. Both killers have targeted the same man, Daniel Weber, someone who had been accused of sexual harassment by several of his students, but has always gotten away with it. The killers have sprung out of the shadows to kill their prey, only to come face to face with each other. How will they interact? How will they share the city? Only they will know. (This can have romance, but it mostly a horror/gore story line)

An Unlikely Friendship (Vampire x Werewolf)
They were only children when they met, they didn't understand that vampires and werewolves shouldn't be friends. Now as they get older they have a choice, to become the pariahs of their families and follow their hearts or to turn their backs on each other. (This RP will be placed during modern times, where the creatures are no longer hiding from society. Vampires and werewolves are the dominant supernatural species, and thus have opposing clans.)

My Sisters Place (Crossdressing Prince Comedy) ***
There is a betrothal made between two kingdoms, the princess and prince will wed by the next full moon. Unitl then, the princess will live within the other kingdoms walls to secure her place. There will be extravegant parties, exqusite balls, and the most glorious of weddings. The only problem? The princess has run away with a commoner, and now her twin brother must take her place until they can find her. Will the prince be able to handle the wigs, corsets, makeup, and heavy expectations for ladylike behavior? (A lighter MxM RP that will definitely ensure some comical moments!)

The Sharpest Lives (Supernatural) ***
In a small town on the coast, there are whispers of an abandoned mansion. Once home to a great Lord, now in ruins and desolate. A traveling journalist/news reporter/ghost hunter hears wind of the building, and has decided they wish to check it out for themselves. Their decision stays strong even after warnings from the towns folk, the scary stories, and the missing peoples reports. They make their way, up the winding road towards the mysterious house. Once there, they realize its not as abandoned as everyone says. Welcome to the lair of the vampires.

You've Been Chosen (Fantasy Adventure) ***
The lands have darkened under the rule of the tyrant queen, she has gained control over everything, leaving dark fingerprints like a trail. People live in fear, hiding away, leaving to far away places. The only hope is that there is a prophecy told of one who can bring her reign to an end. The prophesied hero, a commoner living their day to day life trying to survive, is confronted by a strange being, claiming to be their companion for the journey ahead. With no other choice, the two embark on a long mission involving giants, caves filled with monsters, and a jeweled necklace that might not even exist. (This one can have romance, but it mostly deals with having fun and creating a world, throwing in obstacles to hinder our heroes along the way)

Another World (Realistic + Fantasy) ***
They searched through the old attic, looking for something to sate their boredom. At the bottom of a chest lay a harmless looking ring, a gold band with a small rounded crimson gem. Feeling compelled they placed it onto their finger, only to be sucked through what seemed like a wormhole. Suddenly 20 feet in the air they come plummeting down into a blue crystal lake, only to arise in a world completely different from their own. It will take bravery, cunning, and sheer dumb luck in order to survive and find their way back home. If they want to find their way home that is.

Why Was It You? (College/Slice of Life) ***
It's the first semester of college, and your character is happy to be away from the small town they grew up in. They've got their classes, their textbooks, and unfortunately their high school bully as well. Can your character survive being in close quarters with an old foe, or will they once again fall from grace? ( a play on the whole "they only bother you because they really like you")

Cat & Mouse (Thriller/Romance?)
Someone saw something they shouldn't have, and are now playing a dangerous game with a criminal who has no boundaries. No one believes them, says they're paranoid, because there are no clues that the crime was ever committed. Without the help from anyone else, they have to find a way either prove themselves, or find a way to get the criminal uninterested. Their life could depend on it. (The pairings on this one can be interchanged with supernatural ones)

The Promise (Old friends)
Two close friends growing up made a pact, if they were both still single by 25 then they would just end up marry each other. It's only a week away from one of their twenty fifth birthdays, and it seems the other was banking on this promise made when they were kids. The only problem? They haven't talked in years, having drifted apart while in high school. (The pairings for this one can be interchanged with the supernatural ones, might be interesting if the pact was magically sealed somehow?)

MORE PLOTS ARE COMING SOON

*** = The plots I'm most interested at this moment
Crossed Off = Not open for RP at this moment
Pm me or comment down below and I'll get back to you ASAP ^^

Last edited:
Hey lovely!
My preferred pairing is m/f but I have idea that maybe might intrigue you.?
A credited cop has been working on the force for at least 10 years, he’s got a wife and a family. But the problem? The problem is, a previous case has unfolded some old wounds, maybe childhood trauma? Maybe he was in the army before, becoming a cop?
Anyway! Because of his trauma, he’s become a killer. Of course, he’s working the case during the day and then killing his victims at night?
Can he keep his life together?
Can he keep his wife, and his kids out of the way of his own inner monsters?
Let me know!! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back