• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters Inn || Cursed Village

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Genii

💎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The Cursed Village
Type: Mystery/Kidnapping
Quest contact: Mary at the Mill
Payment: TBC

Description: The women of Darby are ill at ease as their husbands, sons and brothers keep disappearing. Something is making off with the men-folk. They seek the help of The Hunter’s Guild to investigate and put a stop to it. Talk to Stan to obtain a map that leads to Darby (requires travelling, one day by foot). On arrival, Hunters should look for the Mill building where they’ll find Mary.

Main RP Thread: HERE

Party members: Percival, Ramirez, Anat, Calixto, Pierre, Cricket.

Last edited:
The city of Colby was finally winding down for the day as the sun sank down behind its great protective walls. Merchant stalls had been packed away and the locals were retiring to their homes for the evening.

Burning lanterns and fire pits would light our hunting party’s way until they reached the city’s westernmost gate. It was currently closed and barred shut, with a handful of armoured guards gathered in front of it, speaking in hushed voices.

“Goblins-“ “-all slaughtered!” “-burnt to the ground.” “What if we’re next?”

The sentries were so engrossed in their gossip, that they didn’t seem to notice the approaching group.

Interaction: The Group and Guards
Location: In Colby city (Presume?) towards west gate as stated by the God above)
Gwenymoo Gwenymoo MrMopp MrMopp Genii Genii Astrophil Astrophil

"Oh boy..." Ana walked to the now lowered Gryphon, its soft feathers/fur was immaculate and white, something she has been wanting to see up close for a while. Slowly placing her hands on the side and reaching up she hoisted herself up, Behind Calixto "Oh dear, I won't lie, i only ridden once....Usually i am take to places" The woman stated as, by "Taken" she meant more via wagon or carried in many cases. Nervous at the fact pummeling down was as easy tilting to the left but they have not started moving so at ease. As brave as she was: Nervousness did not equate to facing danger. Ana was distracted how happy Cricket was and, the small canine surely loved this more than anyone. Ana softly passed her hands and yes they were soft as all....Arthy was more groomed than maybe, anyone. Felt like a pillow in a way. As much she would enjoy flying...she rather not fall down from such a height just yet so, sticking to the ground was the best option, she though as cricket was clearly against that. But the urges to pluck a feather from Arthy were great but best not, better to ask permission when they stop later on so she may bond it to her research book and write about arthy and sketch the magnificent beauty, and the land drake as well will be her next victim.

"Alright, Um" The cleric looked at the map as she sat behind Calixto, thinking of what percy said. "Alright so first we have to leave the city from west and take down the beaten path in a straight for a good while, maybe a hour or two before we reach a Y section" She stated but as her gaze turn to the front she notice the gates were closed "Gates closed..." She could hear the guards murmuring to each other. Wishing to get there attention and take hands for the group, she cleared her throat "Excuse me, Sorry if i may interrupt but we seek passage through the gate." Ana said in a serious tone raising the quests paper incase they ask for a reason, more akin to some one doing business which was not far off. Do she is "Blind", Her true sight made it clear who was there even in the darkest of conditions.

Interactions: Anat, Cricket, Percy, and Ramirez
Gwenymoo Gwenymoo Yonsisac Yonsisac Genii Genii MrMopp MrMopp

Calixto examines the guards and trying to overhear their conversation. Trying to find a plan to leave the city without causing too much of a hassle. He climbs off of Arthy, the griffin puzzled by his sudden action without letting him know. "Ana. Cricket. Babysit Arthy for a bit." With that being his words before he depart, the man approaches the guards with a smile on his face. "Guardsmen. And guardswomen." He was quick to add, inspecting the Colby guards.

"I have a proposition that surely will soothe your woes." Placing a hand to chest, right over his heart. "My group and I are departing on a mission and wish to go through the gates to do so." Wavering his free hand in the direction of city gate, and he gives them a polite bow. "I heard your fears of opening the gate due to a threat lurking beyond the walls." Bringing up the topic of slaughtered goblins to hopefully sway their minds.

"I'll create a barrier while the gates are opening so nothing can enter the city. If something were to approach," he turns his body sideways to silently bring attention to his party, "we'll deal with it." His smile grew brighter than the moon itself, "We're members of the wonderous Hunters Guild after all. You can count on us to keep you safe."

As the group rolled out, Crickets mouth kept running “This is SO. COOL.” She gushed, “Totaly something to write home about! I have NEVER ridden a gryphon bef“ she’d turned to look at Callixto and the headstock of her banjo, sticking diagonally from the top of her pack, moved with her and clunked him in the head. “-Ooh! Sorry! anyway, not from one’s BACK, anyway. Last one GRABBED me while I was using the bush. RU-UDE. But I was like ‘nice feathers asshole!’ and I reached back and YANKED a bunch out of its-“ WHACK! Cal got nailed with the headstock again. “-$&#%! Sorry! Sorry! You ok?! HEY COULD SOMEONE TAKE MY BAG? Ok so anyway, I yank some feathers out of its chest and it all like “WAWHK?!” and I got dropped in a lake. I’m not sure how I survived that, honestly. That was a LONG fall. But what can I say? I’m a survivor. Of course, that gryphon FLEW. Just say’n. Hey if we don’t die horribly, can me and Arthy have a play date later?” She leaned over to look Arthy in the eye with a conspiratorial grin. “You. Me. We gonna tear up the cloudsAHHH! FALLING OVER FALLING OVER!”

She’d leaned over too far and was toppling sideways, head first. But with the grace of a trapeze artist, Cricket bent her body inward and caught a fistful of feathers on the underside of Arthur’s neck, leaving her dangling by them just above the ground. ”IM GOOD!” She called up. “IM ALIVE! Thanks Arthy.”
The city of Colby was finally winding down for the day as the sun sank down behind its great protective walls. Merchant stalls had been packed away and the locals were retiring to their homes for the evening.
As the crew passed though the city and its closing market stalls, Cricket kept busy turning her head this way and that. taking in the urban scenery and every passerby around her with her eyes and nose, just enjoying the beginning of a road trip with the ‘cool kids’, though a part of town she’d only viewed once. Now and then she’d pipe up with some commentary .

“I was in that Incense shop a bit ago! PHWEW nearly died in there. I can smell it from HERE.”

“HEY CONSTABLE WHATS-YOUR-BUCKET! IM BEIN SUCH A GOOD GIRl RIGHT NOW AND DONT WORRY, IM NOT BORED OF IT YET! YOU’RE WELCOME! … Weird. He didn’t look relieved at all. Hm.”

“Smells like rats over there. I hunt rats for coin sometimes! Maybe I’ll swing over later and offer.”

“Ugh. Soup line priests. ‘Come child, let me drone on about how the gods are mad at you for 10 minutes and I’ll give you a bowl of flavored water’. Seriously, there’s SOUP, and there’s whatever the heck they threw in a pot and forgot to cook. No thank you. Spare me the patronizing. Also did you know being a Magicaly uplifted species makes you an unholy abomination? I told them I was Dogfolk and got smacked with a scripture book. Heh, watch this…. HEY POPS! IIIIIIIIT’S MEEEEEEEE! D’JA MISS MY SACRILEGIOUS @$$!?” (Cricket ducked her head and an airborne holy book hit Callixto in the chest. Sorry for the abuse, Cally).

“Wup. Wolf pelts. Tanning rack in the market district. RIP fellas.”

“MUAHAHA! Look at that cat! Look at his eyes! That’s right! FEAR ME KITTY!… Actually, that’s not a scared look at all. He’s big. I think he wants to hurt me... HEY I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. WELL PLAY LATER. OK? OK. SEE YA, VICIOUS!”

“FRESH FISH MY @$$! I CAN SMELL THE ROT FROM UP WIND! Can we grab one? QUICK! THEY’RE CLOSING!

“WHEEEEEEWEE! Smell that sewage! You can really tell what people eat around here. Smells different wherever you go. Like I’m guessing a lot of venison and onions and IM SORRY, DO YOU NOT WANT ME TALKiNG ABOUT POOP? I’ll stop.”

“I heard from some townies that some peddler jumped off this bridge a few years ago and that, like, his ghost goes calling down the road with pushcart every full moon. ‘Get your coal and marigolds! Corncobs and candle wax! Get your coal and marigolds! Corncobs and candle wax…!’. Next full moon, I’m gonna buy my some ghost corncobs! Think he only takes ghost coins?”

“HEY! A BOOK STORE! I didn’t notice that before! Think they got anything dirty? NO REASON!”

“Hi Stan! Over here, Stan. Watch out for the pothole Stan. I don’t think echolocation’s working for you, Stan. Just grab a stick. OH, STAN IM ON A GRYPHON. IS THAT AWSOME?! (That’s Stan, guys. I just met him yesterday. We panhandlers gotta net together, y’know?)”

“Hee-hee. Three kobolds in a priests robe, twelve O’ clock! YO, HIKE UP THAt HOOD, #1! HIKE IT! YEAH, THERE YA GO BUDDY! You know a lot bars won’t let in kobolds? Or anyone with a snout? Kinda sad. Hey wait, where did they even GET a priests robe?!”

At some point they passed two dogs being walked down the street. “HEY! HEY FELLAS!” Cricket said “HEY! HOW’S IT GOING!” The dogs stopped in their tracks and fixed Cricket with dumbfounded stares (as did their owner).“…Oh, right.” She turned to Callixto and Anat with a wry look. “Guess I gotta speak Retard“ she promptly turned back and let out a barrage of “BARK BARK BARK BARK!” which broke the spell. The other dogs forgot that she’d just been speaking like a human and she and they had loads of fun barking their head off till they got got out of range.
"Alright, Um" The cleric looked at the map as she sat behind Calixto, thinking of what percy said. "Alright so first we have to leave the city from west and take down the beaten path in a straight for a good while, maybe a hour or two before we reach a Y section"
Most of that flew right by Cricket. She heard ‘an hour or two,’ and that was good enough for her. “Glad I brought some instruments along.” She said, “I can play you guys some stuff on the road!”
Burning lanterns and fire pits would light our hunting party’s way until they reached the city’s westernmost gate. It was currently closed and barred shut, with a handful of armoured guards gathered in front of it, speaking in hushed voices.
Coming up to the gate, Crickets tail began to wag excitedly in eagerness to get out into the wild unknown, but when she saw that it was barred shut she pouted. “Aw man! They’re closed!” Her ears perked back up though with renewed determination “NO.” She said pounding her fist into her palm. “We can do this.” She swiveled around backwards to face Callixto and Anat. “Ok hear me out:” she wispered, “I’ve got rope and a grappling hook in my pack. I can go and distract the guards- cause I’m REALLY distracting- and you guys can sneak up to the ramparts and- AW CRAP, we got riding critters! OOH WAIT! How big does Arthy get? Can he carry Thunder over the-“
Calixto examines the guards and trying to overhear their conversation. Trying to find a plan to leave the city without causing too much of a hassle. He climbs off of Arthy, the griffin puzzled by his sudden action without letting him know. "Ana. Cricket. Babysit Arthy for a bit." With that being his words before he depart, the man approaches the guards with a smile on his face. "Guardsmen. And guardswomen." He was quick to add, inspecting the Colby guards.
Cricket watched as Callixto got off to go speak with the guard and was quiet for a moment, her thunder stolen. “… OR WE COULD DO IT THE BORING WAY!” She called after him with a sour scowl. “THAT WORKS TOO!”
"I have a proposition that surely will soothe your woes." Placing a hand to chest, right over his heart. "My group and I are departing on a mission and wish to go through the gates to do so." Wavering his free hand in the direction of city gate, and he gives them a polite bow. "I heard your fears of opening the gate due to a threat lurking beyond the walls." Bringing up the topic of slaughtered goblins to hopefully sway their minds.

"I'll create a barrier while the gates are opening so nothing can enter the city. If something were to approach," he turns his body sideways to silently bring attention to his party, "we'll deal with it." His smile grew brighter than the moon itself, "We're members of the wonderous Hunters Guild after all. You can count on us to keep you safe."
Cricket, who’d been listening from where they’d been parked, wanted to add to Cal’s bravado. She stood up on Arthy’s back and raised a fist in the air. “DARN STRAIGHT” she cheered. “HEAR HEAR!”

Last edited:
Percival chuckled to himself as Cricket prattled on and on. She certainly had a lot to say.

A guard with more feathers in their helmet than the rest (presumably the woman in charge) stepped forward to address Calixto. She winced slightly as Cricket shouted in the background.

“Hunters guild, ey? Sorry, my men heard about the attack in Silverfrond, so they’re all a little on edge tonight. You can all go through, but make it quick.” The guard captain turned around to give the order to open the gates.

It took a while, but the heavy gates were eventually pushed open, revealing a dirt road that led off into the darkening countryside. There were no farms this side of the city- just grasslands, forests, and the occasional hamlet or loggers hut.

Percival gave Samira a gentle nudge with his heels to get her moving again. Her hooves made less of a racket on the soft dirt road.

“Is it safe to travel in the north at night?” The teen wondered what they might have to look out for if it wasn’t.

Yonsisac Yonsisac Astrophil Astrophil MrMopp MrMopp Gwenymoo Gwenymoo Maxxob Maxxob

"We best just stick tagether'" ramirez advised as he clicked his tongue urging Thunder forward along the road. "Bandits don't tend target groups, we just have to keep moving and stay alert."

Cricket gave an over the top salute to the guards as they passed through the gate. “Keep up the good work, fellas!” She told them. She was a hunter now. She got to say stuff like that, right?

"We best just stick tagether'" ramirez advised as he clicked his tongue urging Thunder forward along the road. "Bandits don't tend target groups, we just have to keep moving and stay alert."
“And don’t follow any glowy lights!” Cricket added sagely. “Willow-Wisps are @$$holes like that.”

Interactions: the squad Genii Genii MrMopp MrMopp Gwenymoo Gwenymoo Astrophil Astrophil

Ana game a soft chuckle as calixto is sure one to get things done. But her smile turn to a neutral seriuse look as her eyes when the gate began to open, her eyes peered at the dark outside hearing percy, "safe or not, like Ramirez said, we stick together. Cricket is not wrong, but are there really any of those around these parts?- who am I kidding. We have wyvern." Ana stated as she softly pet the beutiful griffin on the side. From all she has seen, a michevius wisp was not far from possibility.

She knew that things were hard and realized that to see the map she needed light in the coming darkness so best get one soon. Reaching on to the side of her bag she took out a small white crystal. As it came in to contact with the clerics hands, it began to glow very dimly. The tighter it was held: the brighter it became. "Gonna need some way to read this map while in the dark, I rather not call attention to us like a sore thumb in the dark"

Looking at the map she put it down...they are just at the start so there is no reson to look at it...yet.

"well I could always provid a lil light when needed." Ramirez admitted a little embaressed by the notion, but if it would help with their quest why not.

Yonsisac Yonsisac

“Bandits?” Percival was beginning to regret bringing along his entire bag of gold along. Though surely they’d need it for food and lodgings once they got to Derby.

“Have you ever seen a Wisp before?” He asked as Cricket mentioned them.

The surrounding scenery soon turned to inky silhouettes. There appeared to be no lanterns on the roadside, or other travellers, so the group would indeed need a light.

As they got closer to a stretch of woodland, the odd owl hoot, snapping branch, or ghostly wail might have broken the peace occasionally.

Hearing the word of bandits, Cal's spine shuddered remembering the event with the three men. He turns his head to face the group, thinning his lips. "I hope none of you have valuables on you. I'm not interested in killing someone at the moment." He sighs, Arthy approaches him and he climbs back on in-between the dog-folk and Cleric.

"I'm making a barrier. It'll be dark on the path, meaning anything can sneak up against us." His eyes illuminates in the dark, and he muttered a few words under his breathe. A barrier of gold forms around the group, only to fade away visually. "Don't worry. It's still there but hidden. If something outside the barrier hits it, it'll reveal itself again." Still, his nerves were above average, and Arthy sensed it. Hoot. Click. Click. Arthagus reassuring the man riding him.

"I hope none of you have valuables on you. I'm not interested in killing someone at the moment." He sighs, Arthy approaches him and he climbs back on in-between the dog-folk and Cleric.
(Cricket carefully tucked her tail out the way so Cal didn’t sit on it. she thought about what she had exactly that was of value: her money, some nicknacks, a banjo, a scary looking knife, a really lewd story book…. “If they try and take my banjo” she declared aloud, “I’m chewing some kneecaps off.”)
"I'm making a barrier. It'll be dark on the path, meaning anything can sneak up against us." His eyes illuminates in the dark, and he muttered a few words under his breathe. A barrier of gold forms around the group, only to fade away visually. "Don't worry. It's still there but hidden. If something outside the barrier hits it, it'll reveal itself again."
Cricket physically shook off the tingle she got from Cals magic and peered around at where she saw the barrier before it vanished. “Sweet! So the next thing that pounces out of the bushes will break its nose and we’ll know it’s there!”
“Have you ever seen a Wisp before?” He asked as Cricket mentioned them.
Cricket quirked an eyebrow at Percy. “Well yeah, sure.” She said like seeing a wisp wasn’t unusual. “Standard folk menace, man. Followed the shiny bastards into a peat bog when I was a pup and it took my aunt an uncle all night and morning to find me and yank me out of the mud. I see em around here sometimes too, in swamps and ponds and marshes and crap, and lemme tell ya it’s REEEEEALLY hard to tell they aren’t lanterns cause their magic just sorta blends in with all the swamp funk. And when I say “funk”, I mean “magic funk”. Swamps got magic in em, did you know that? Good rule of thumb: where it’s wet and muddy and smells like farts, the pretty lights are not your friend.” Cricket cocked her head at the man quizzically. “What, you’ve never seen one?”

As they got closer to a stretch of woodland, the odd owl hoot, snapping branch, or ghostly wail might have broken the peace occasionally.
Crickets head whould whip around with e every sudden noise and her paw would fly towards her knife in anticipation. “What’s ‘at?!” She’d say excitedly, expecting there to be a goblin or a giant spider or a zombie moose lurking in the trees.

Ana the conjuration wizard
(Not gonna tag unless specifically towards just a few people, but since its general group, i feel its not needed)

"Would be great Ramirez i wont lie..." the mage added as yes, a little light would be help, she hates holding the rock and reading for to long as her hand would get tired. Ana stayed sat upon the gryphon, looking around, but as Cal casted the spell she winzed in slight pain and covered her eyes for a sec. Her blind magical sight being flashbanged for a split second at the sudden eruptions of magic. She is able to see magic itself and everything else: black and white and the sudden surge made her basically blind for a second as her sight adjusted. Ana admired how cricket seemed so well entwined with magical creatures, as ana has rarely seen wisp, maybe twice in her life but she never knew they are native to swamps. "Well at least we will be safe in case of anything but i just hate the fact its a long travel, anything can happen" She stated looking about unable to hear sound well in the distance, but as cricket pointed out, ana looked at the general direction. But no worries she felt all will be alright.

"So cricket....You are musician i taken? a bard in words?" Ana asked...she wonder what cricket could play and/or sing. Judging how she is maybe its something in playful nature or such. But curiocity did take well her mind. She felt knowing who she was tagging along was very important, Ramirez and Percy were already well acquainted but Cricket and Cal were two whole new people. Looking over call she asked a similar question, as she sat right behind him "What says you Calixto? You seem very well tied with magical arts i will say...Bit impressed with the barrier spell"

Yonsisac Yonsisac Crickets ears went up at being asked if she was a bard and a grin spanned her face. That sounded like a request to her. Show time! She popped her head around Callixto to face Anat. “Oh yeah, totally!” She chirped, then quickly climbed up on Calixto’s leg, leaped over onto Thunders back from his knee, got into her backpack which she had secured upon the drake, and pulled out her little gourd banjo, holding it up for everyone to see. “Wanna hear some of my repertoire?” She asked eagerly, sitting as comfortably as she could atop the land dragons ridge and resting the instrument upon her leg. She was already tuning the strings.

Last edited:
Calixto had to regain composure after Cricket used him as a springboard, blinking a few times in confusion before replying. He sighed before answering Ana's question, "I am a magic user, yes. I'm a," rubbing the back of his neck, "Nephilim. A child of a celestial and a human. I specialize in my defensive and supportive magic. I can do offensive magic, like conjure spears and lances, but that's it." He chuckles anxiously, rubbing the arm he attached, "I can also reattach limbs recently removed. Although I don't recommend having your limb sliced off." He shudders, yet his eyes held a glimmer of playfulness, "Especially your head."

“There aren’t any swamps in Renton, and the magic wards protecting the city keep out anything remotely dangerous.” Percival answered Cricket. “What I know about monsters I learnt from books or talking to the knights, so I’ve yet to see such creatures with my own eyes.”

Samira wasn’t happy about the magical golden barrier, but Percival managed to keep her under control until it turned invisible.

“I suppose if it isn’t too loud.” Percival laughed as Cricket lived up to her name and bounced from one mount to another.

“You’re the son of a god?” He said as Calixto mentioned being the child of a celestial. His eyes widened at the mention of having one’s head reattached. “Let us hope nothing like that happens this evening.” Or ever.

((Sorry I’m slow. Cold has become a chest infection, so I’m a bit out of it. 🙈

When they’re all ready to camp for the night I’ll send something their way. 😉))

Yonsisac Yonsisac Astrophil Astrophil MrMopp MrMopp Gwenymoo Gwenymoo

Last edited:
Ana watched as cricket seem eager and instead of saying mostly showed that yes, she is indeed a bard and with such a banjo, ana could imagen what type of entertainment she could do. It was gonna be a very long travel so a bit of singing wont hurt. "I say go ahead, i would like to hear a melody!" Stated as she looked over Calixto's shoulder to hear him clearly as. Ana was impressed, he is a half breed of a celestial. Creatures bound by natural good and rather angelic in some cases. Ana now realized why he instead rediated a Blue glow instead of the usual, he basically had celestial blood. Percy's reaction summarized her thoughts in some way "impressive...I have never thought to see some one as...well unique as you. Infact I bet anyone here has even seen a nephelim" she added looking at his head, his arms and what she could see if his body. The cleric has indeed heard if people like calixto in some form? Not like him but those of celestial blood.

"....huh....this place keeps getting stranger and stranger..." the cleric said under her breath silently....she has seen a host of people and this guild really calls for those of such unique abilities and ways. Well she is not one to say, she herself is in ways unique buy...being BORN as a half celestial? A noble with basically a army?...wow. clearing her throat the cleric spoke "well, I have to agree with Percy, let's just hope you won't need to ever use that..."

Soon Ana looked over to the small dogfolk and kept wondering...what will the energetic bard come to sing. Her eyes sometimes drifting to the sides keeping alert. Looking at the members of the group making sure there heads were counted. Her eyes soon looking down at the map knowing...there is still a good ways away. Maybe a place to camp in a while would be a good watch.

Genii Genii Astrophil Astrophil MrMopp MrMopp Gwenymoo Gwenymoo

Calixto solemnly nods his head, "Goddess," he corrected while listening to Cricket's song for a brief moment. "Being half-celestial has its perks, but I wouldn't recommend it. Stepping into temples, you'll hear whispers of the goddess or god as they try to give you a message, which was a scary experience for little me." Tapping his fingers on his chin, trying to think of something else. "You wake up to random animals sleeping on your bed, or demons pounding at your door to eat you. Although, I consider the animals any day."

"Any act of sin could turn you into a demon, which is odd that I hadn't converted yet, as I did sin a few times involving money and a few flirty encounters. I don't know if it's a religious belief,"
he shudders, "or she's waiting for the right time to do it." He goes quiet to ruffle Arthy's feathers, the griffin tilting his head to the darkness of the woods. Keeping an eye out to the shadows just in case somethings lurking out there. "The pros...magic clothes that repair and clean itself. An enchanted harp. Good looks that make up a horrible personality. You get to fly once you have your wings. Hmm, that one spell that I tend to like, as it rids of any of negative side effects. So, if you're black faced drunk, you can come to me, but that'll be one gold coin as it drains me immensely."

He shrugs his shoulders, "I'm not that bothered over it. At least I'm not a Demonspawn or anything closely related to them. Ugh, discussing them makes my mouth fill with vomit. And no," he shakes his head, Arthy turning his head back to look at him, "I don't hate them due to instincts or whatever people love to make up. They're a few stories of Celestials and Demons working together to face a common enemy." He shuffles himself on his friend's back to readjust. "I hate them because I hate them. They're decent Demonspawns out there, but I haven't met any yet that didn't want to kill me, so I'm keeping my hopes dangling by a pre-cut thread."

Percival listened carefully to what Calixto had to say. It sounded a little farfetched, but Sir Henry told him to, “always keep an open mind else there’ll be nothing in it”.

“Demons pounding at your door? That would certainly bother me. It sounds terrifying.” The only thing kicking down Percy’s door back home was Nanny Bucket if he accidentally slept in late… which could be terrifying sometimes.

“What a merry tune.” Percival complimented as Cricket began plucking away at the banjo. All the talk about bandits and demons had made him nervous, but Cricket’s music lightened the mood and the teen started to relax.

The group would eventually come to the crossroad on Anat’s map, and the woodlands would make way for hills and dales.

Ana heard what calixto said, hearing every detail as it seems being a half celestial seems to have its ups and downs and it seems like a pain, especially with all that he detailed. But to Ana, hearing there god seem more like a blessing, for a cleric that was a amazing moment. The divine speaking to one is a surprise. Ana hearing how he will one day may have wings and magical items of such quality was rather impressive "Amazing, i have to admit being someone as you is, alot to fathom for a mere human..." she said thinking as it sounded, insane in a way but after all she has seen and heard in just this day and her life, this cant be that far fetched to be fair. But as ana heard of demon spawn she just looked away not wishing to hear much about it...abominations. fathomless and tainted beings that should be washed and cleansed. "Demon's are not but, curse beings, even a nice one should be taken with caution. Cant imagen how it feels having them sometimes that so near to you" she stated as she knew demons could be fickle creatures, deceitful and liars. Maybe there are nice ones but even still, should be careful nonetheless.

But Anas Thoughts were soon drowned by the hard strings of crickets banjo, a great melody for such a simple tool, a bard could really make anything become an art. It was impressive and seaing ramirez clap to the tune, Ana slightly joined in, making soft claps to the tune with ramirez. One should always keep the mood up. "Amazing Cricket! you really have a talent i will give you that....maybe one day you would make melodies of adventures you take in, even the misadventures'" Ana stated as, relaying stories by song and instruments is one amazing way to take people's attention and as a bard she was, even more so!

Soon ana looked forward noticing they have reached a crossroad "Oh hold on..." she stated looking down at the map and seeing that, She hummin and pointed to the left "That way, up the beaten path, inlines of thicker woodlands and hills will begin doting the path so, lets be cautious....I won't lie, don't want to know WHAT comes out at these hours" The cleric stated as she rolled the map knowing that animals have natural instincts and well...lets hope one was not hungry.

“What a merry tune.”
Cricket turned her already bobbing, smiling head Percy’s direction to make it a nod of appreciation. Her eyes were closed. She was she was really into her song.
But Anas Thoughts were soon drowned by the hard strings of crickets banjo, a great melody for such a simple tool, a bard could really make anything become an art. It was impressive and seaing ramirez clap to the tune, Ana slightly joined in, making soft claps to the tune with ramirez. One should always keep the mood up. "Amazing Cricket! you really have a talent i will give you that....maybe one day you would make melodies of adventures you take in, even the misadventures'" Ana stated as, relaying stories by song and instruments is one amazing way to take people's attention and as a bard she was, even more so!
Cricket giggled as she brought her song to a close. “Is there a difference?” She laughed.

Soon ana looked forward noticing they have reached a crossroad "Oh hold on..." she stated looking down at the map and seeing that, She hummin and pointed to the left "That way, up the beaten path, inlines of thicker woodlands and hills will begin doting the path so, lets be cautious....I won't lie, don't want to know WHAT comes out at these hours"

“Giant spiderrrrrs…” Cricket began guessing casually. “… Gobliiiiins… sexy timberwolllllves…” the little dog wagged her tail and giggled dreamily at the image of a majestic hunk a’ wolf prowling in the moonlight. Alas she shrugged. “….Ooooooor maybe whatever's got a thing for humans males.” She said, which her disappointed tone said was more likely. But her ears perked back up optimistically. “Hey! If you two guys get kidnapped by a sexy, lusty, spider chick or something,” she addressed Calixto and Percy with a grin, “You have GOT to fill me in on the details later!” Her tail kicked up a notch as her imagination got working on her future best seller.

Last edited:
Calixto listens in silence to Cricket's lively tune, and was grateful the topic was swayed away from what he was. Not to mention, the negative aspect of it. He chuckled once the music was over, "Such a lively song, Cricket. Thank you." Though he didn't express the same as Anat or Ramirez, there's no doubt he enjoyed it with the way his eyes were lit up. Although that quickly faded when Cricket mentioned the spider women, and his body squirms uncomfortably.

Arthagus took the lead of the group and onto the trail Anat mentioned. Using his body to force his way through overgrown vegetation daring to block the pathway, clearing the way for the others in the group.

"It depends. Does she have the lower half of a spider with a human upper torso? Or, she has the lower body of a human and a head of spider." Although he was uncomfortable with the thought of sleeping with something so hideous, he added onto the joke any way. "If either, then I would rather sleep in a pit full of snakes." Cal laughs, with Arthy rolling his bird eyes at the lewd jokes this group was making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back