• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Also Flowy you are a super creative GM and very understanding/laid back. I love your RPs because they are so fun!
Your a sniper with a legendary weapon hitting the critical spot of my creative heart.

so. Did they torch the house while Ayred and Silvrian were still inside? haha xD

Wish you pm'd me first aha gonna kinda need a edit as Orcs are the bad guys,
For your character to work I need to re work the orc race and how they work.

I'm to lazy for that lol
Oh, I know the orcs are the bad guys.

If you read into the backstory it sort of explains why he'd fight his own kind

Oh, I know the orcs are the bad guys.

If you read into the backstory it sort of explains why he'd fight his own kind
Orc mothers die during birth, a orc spawn eats and sucks away the life force of the victim

From there they grow up within a week and join the horde

Last edited:
Oh, so my explanation doesn't slide :closedeyescryingfrown:
It's nice and some of it makes sense, telepathy in the womb etc but orcs literally have the urge to fight fuck and feast
"Good and evil" isn't terms the orcs use and if they shared the same thought process as humans and elves they would be less of a monstrous threat

It's nice and some of it makes sense, telepathy in the womb etc but orcs literally have the urge to fight fuck and feast
"Good and evil" isn't terms the orcs use and if they shared the same thought process as humans and elves they would be less of a monstrous threat
But orcs aren't mindless thoughh. and if i said his mother used Elvish magic to correct his mind as a fetus, would that fix it? Asking all this respectfully, seems a really sick role play and I want this character in!!!!!

But orcs aren't mindless thoughh. and if i said his mother used Elvish magic to correct his mind as a fetus, would that fix it? Asking all this respectfully, seems a really sick role play and I want this character in!!!!!
Orcs aren't mindless but they aren't "protagonist" sorts in this work of fiction.

At the most we can make this character work and you could join the first arc as well but you and me would need to go over some rules an such cause Orcs have the potential to be the most OP race.
Multiple mana types, naturally resistant and stronger then most races.

Pm the cs and I shall go over more in a bit when I'm able

seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju Goonfire Goonfire
I can reply to you three with what is happening where you are

MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo kinda waiting on MidnightStar MidnightStar To post otherwise Ashkur kills her and then Titus and then looks at who threw spider before attempting to kill them.
If star doesn't post in the next 48 I'll control that scene as I need to check that post dates for that one/two week rule

I would rather make a big post instead of two average sized ones though aha I'll see what happens but know I'm not ignoring you

Omg omg I love the new characters!!! Ahhh! So excited to see them in action!

seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju Goonfire Goonfire
I can reply to you three with what is happening where you are

MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo kinda waiting on MidnightStar MidnightStar To post otherwise Ashkur kills her and then Titus and then looks at who threw spider before attempting to kill them.
If star doesn't post in the next 48 I'll control that scene as I need to check that post dates for that one/two week rule

I would rather make a big post instead of two average sized ones though aha I'll see what happens but know I'm not ignoring you

I am so sorry for not posting. I dont think I will be able to continue. Been so busy and tbh just lost interest in the rp. Sorry for being an inconvenience. Please use my character for anything you need. Again super sorry and I wish you all the best of luck.

I am so sorry for not posting. I dont think I will be able to continue. Been so busy and tbh just lost interest in the rp. Sorry for being an inconvenience. Please use my character for anything you need. Again super sorry and I wish you all the best of luck.
Thanks for letting me know.

MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo bad news for Magoo,
Goonfire Goonfire seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju I shall post in a bit or tonight. Now that I've got a idea on whose playing we can push forward a lol

Oh no! Sorry to see you go. It was fun though and I wish you luck in future endeavors!

Aw, good luck~

Hope I wasn’t too presumptuous in guessing the trapdoor to the underground has a short shaft with a ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back