• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Who is going in the tunnels and who is busting out of the house another way? Magoo should get into the tunnels around when Vera and Titus are finishing up their fight and tell them what is going on upstairs. He will then head to the outskirts of town and make note of other grog and prisoners, unless others come with him. He is then going to work on luring orcs into traps, again unless others come with him and have a better plan.
We will all be tired and hungry soon and if this really takes two more days Magoo at least will need to rest a while to regain mana.

I mean Magoo could find and enter the tunnel now and help MidnightStar MidnightStar and Kirby3178 Kirby3178 lol
If enough time passes I will sadly kill them off and push forward

Kirby has already been gone for more than a week. Midnight last posted nine days ago....
Ashkur may have won.

Last edited:
Sorry I've been waiting on Kirby to post. Should I just move on?
No sorry needed, I kinda assumed that. You have all the rights to move on if you want. I'll give Kirby another day before I take control or he bleeds out. He may heroically sacrifice himself so Vera can escape and warn others of the intelligent orc aha

I'm still sick and I work soon so I may do it after tonight

No sorry needed, I kinda assumed that. You have all the rights to move on if you want. I'll give Kirby another day before I take control or he bleeds out. He may heroically sacrifice himself so Vera can escape and warn others of the intelligent orc aha

I'll give him a little longer. I'll post later tonight or asap tomorrow morning!

I'll give him a little longer. I'll post later tonight or asap tomorrow morning!
I'll post a small npc post after work to help move the situation along. It's been over a week so if Kirby3178 Kirby3178 is unable to post before tonight/tomorrow I shall take control of Titus.
If you post before me or Kirby feel free to control Titus rushing out swinging, allowing Vera a successful arrow shot or swift escape

Goonfire Goonfire seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo MidnightStar MidnightStar
I've spoken with one and not heard from another and sadly Kirby is a bit busy in life and shall drop.

The guide has been ghost for a while so until an extra player joins feel free to shorten the post order to
You 1 2 you. If you think it makes sense.

I've started fixing my car and my sickness is slightly clearing so I shall try and post today or tonight

Goonfire Goonfire seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo MidnightStar MidnightStar
I've spoken with one and not heard from another and sadly Kirby is a bit busy in life and shall drop.

The guide has been ghost for a while so until an extra player joins feel free to shorten the post order to
You 1 2 you. If you think it makes sense.

I've started fixing my car and my sickness is slightly clearing so I shall try and post today or tonight
Well I'm glad you're feeling better!

Yay MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo And seasonedcat seasonedcat for replying but the answering reply will take a bit for me.
To summarise I get why and what your doing MWmagoo but having Magoo leave one area and going underground to reach the boss fight that MidnightStar MidnightStar is in currently in the middle of, Magoo can't be the flash aha I understand your trying to help tie things up and it's why I'll let this slide but try and stop being at once and in quick bursts. (Also theguide is out) and if I read your post right throwing a dead spider helps no one lol

For fluffy kitten I may sound like a tosser because I've stated player characters can kill unnamed orcs but any orc riding a wolf is qualified as a beastmaster, thus it is 95% impossible for them to be killed by a beast. Bear included.
(They just have a way of bobbing weaving and stabbing)
As I haven't mentioned this I'm ok with what you have posted, with the bear crashing through a wall and mauling who stabbed her. But in opening a wall up you have shown yourself to at least four archers.

If you want to edit your post to mention orcs waiting outside that I mentioned you have time as I'm probably gonna read over again and post after work tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yay MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo And seasonedcat seasonedcat for replying but the answer all take a bit for me.
To summarise I get why and what your doing MWmagoo but having Magoo leave one area and going underground to reach the boss fight that MidnightStar MidnightStar is in currently in the middle of, Magoo can't be the flash aha I understand your trying to help tie things up and it's why I'll let this slide but try and stop being at once and in quick bursts. (Also theguide is out) and if I read your post right throwing a dead spider helps no one lol

For fluffy kitten I may sound like a tosser because I've stated player characters can kill unnamed orcs but the any orc riding a wolf is qualified as a headmaster, thus it is 95% impossible for them to be killed by a beast. Bear included. As I haven't mentioned this I'm ok with what you have posted, with the bear crashing through a wall and mauling who stabbed her. But in opening a wall up you have shown yourself to at least four archers.

If you want to edit your post to mention orcs waiting outside that I mentioned you have time as I'm probably gonna read over again and post after work tomorrow.
o
o
f
;=; sorry man, I can change it if you want owo since you want that rule :3

No problem aha I mean being slammed into a wall isn't beast related, you have killed said orc rider. But when I post your bear is getting hit by 1 or 4 arrows depending on dice

Dice means it's fair, also I will try and remember to be a better GM. It's been shitty smoke weather and tourists who damage my car so I haven't been 110% creative writing aha

Sorry if i went too far in time with that last post. I was trying to cover enough actions in case I get busy again. I figured the timing might be a bit off for Magoo to get to them that quick. As for the spider, it is mostly to distract the big orc for even a moment. It should at least knock the orc slightly off balance for 1 seconds lol.

Plus i thought it would make Vera and Titus smile to see a random spider suddenly flying through the air for no reason lol.

Last edited:
Sorry if i went too far in time with that last post. I was trying to cover enough actions in case I get busy again. I figured the timing might be a bit off for Magoo to get to them that quick. As for the spider, it is mostly to distract the big orc for even a moment. It should at least knock the orc slightly off balance for 1 seconds lol.

Plus i thought it would make Vera and Titus smile to see a random spider suddenly flying through the air for no reason lol.
As I said before I'm ok with what you posted this time as I get what your up to but
( have to say LOL for this next part as what in this rp is realistic)
Try and be plausible with your posts. Though the distance of escape tunnel hasn't be mentioned at all it is safe to assume I guess, that it isn't within 60 seconds running distance as literally what's the point of going underground and running one minute to climb back up. Vera Titus and Ashkur would be halfway between where get a entered and the house Magoo found the tunnel

If you are busy or not I know you are sticking about so don't feel pressure to force actions into a post

Ahhhh, see I had guessed that they were already almost under the house by now. I figured at a brisk run he could get to them in under a minute. I was trying so hard to make sure I left room for the characters BEHIND Magoo to get in an not worry about the timing that I forgot to include Vashkur's movement timing.

My auto correct has been terrible tonight, I won't even edit posts I'll just say sorry here that my OOC seems a bit broken like translating one language into Japanese but back into a different one,

Also Flowy you are a super creative GM and very understanding/laid back. I love your RPs because they are so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back