• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Well, if you put it that way... I can't pass up free food.
The orc from Ayred's dreams is cooking baby food inside. He opens a cookbook and asks you to hand over the jug of grog

The orc from Ayred's dreams is cooking baby food inside. He opens a cookbook and asks you to hand over the jug of grog
HELL YEAH! Ayred will become a great chef one day! (or at least, stop burning all her food)

NeonFlow NeonFlow Super sorry for the delay. Have had work plus been sick so it's a bad combo 😞 if you need to move on I understand. I will try and get a post in soon
You should be right- I posted as you so Kirby3178 Kirby3178 can take the lead on the next post

And every other character has something to do. I will timeskip at the most suited time and relevance for each character.

As in I won’t timeskip if a situation like a orc leader is in the presence of characters

Wow... so we’ll need to work quickly in the house. MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo Can Magoo’s illusions also create sensations such as numbness? Phor is about to start killing and wants it to be as painless as possible for the women.

Wow... so we’ll need to work quickly in the house. MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo Can Magoo’s illusions also create sensations such as numbness? Phor is about to start killing and wants it to be as painless as possible for the women.
They are being eaten from inside, i didn't want to write "the women cried and begged for death" but they are tied up on the floor wanting that. While being humane and decent is a noble goal we need more renegade Sheppard here lol

TheGuide TheGuide havent seen you about in a least more then a week so I may take control of Dorm if the situation needs be.
Not to be one of “those GM’s” but This is your warning and unless you post or give some sort of heads up Dorm might die or just fade from memory aha

"These orcs...these savages...it is time to end this. Fuck two days. This is over tonight!" Magoo's mana surged again and his fiery aura grew thicker and turned slightly blue and black, "Sylvrian, can you find the secret tunnel and discover the whereabouts of Vera and Titus? Ayred, track down Dorm and Phorcis and get them here if you can. Shiki is still in the woods, so I will try to reach him with an illusion message. Here's the plan: We gather here, create a diversion to lure the entire orc army back to this house(or as many as we can),...."

Not gonna explain the options of what may happen If you guys choose this potential awesome choice so I'll just summarise my warning as a psycho from borderlands 2 aha

"NO!! DONT DO IT!!"

If multiple named orcs with ranks fight in a group (leaders captains etc)
then characters will die. At least two of them
The orc leader
Ashkur the scholar for example has the following traits
Swordmaster,
Curse mana,
Beast tamer,
Quick learner- adapts quickly
Resistant to Poision...

If Bubul the choker or Deadeye Ogg was also in the immediate area I'd be writing how they are cleaning bits of Vera and Titus from their blades.

Last edited:
Not gonna explain the options of what may happen If you guys choose this potential awesome choice so I'll just summarise my warning as a psycho from borderlands 2 aha

"NO!! DONT DO IT!!"

If multiple named orcs with ranks fight in a group (leaders captains etc)
then characters will die. At least two of them
The orc leader
Ashkur the scholar for example has the following traits
Swordmaster,
Curse mana,
Beast tamer,
Quick learner- adapts quickly
Resistant to Poision...

If Bubul the choker or Deadeye Ogg was also in the immediate area I'd be writing how they are cleaning bits of Vera and Titus from their blades.
Well to be fair, Magoo is blinded by rage at this point and I don't think the other party members will agree with the plan anyway.

Well to be fair, Magoo is blinded by rage at this point and I don't think the other party members will agree with the plan anyway.
I'm just saying this as I mentioned previously that I would try and get my points across better, in game and ooc lol

How many generals are there? Could that plan work while we all move around the outside of the chaos, then each lure a general away in a different direction? Even the smart generals would take out a few orcs before they start to shake off the combined spells, and it would effectively reduce their army by huge numbers.
Goonfire Goonfire Magoo can probably lay down some illusion of numbness or change their pain to euphoria but it would take a lot of focus and he is pretty much berserk by his standards at the moment. There is little time before he sets the entire house on fire and makes a giant illusion middle finger above the burning building that shouts insults at the orcs. Or something. He also has the spirit voives about to make things a lot worse for his desicion making skills and enough mana for one really big elaborate illusion.

Last edited:
OOOO. What if we stack barrels of grog all up in the house and THEN lure all the orcs. We sneak away while they fight in the fog and ignite enough grog to blow half the village into space.

Illusion magic is getting a huge stretch in these last few posts aha changing pain to pleasure, sending whispers in the wind and shit

I'd like to point out the Magoo isn't a telepath, he cannot send illusions as messages. The example I read being "get Shiki from the woods somewhere."
Magoo cannot know where he is and cannot send thoughts to minds.

While i understand why you wrote it, and itd make sense you have no mention of tiny mana vials in the cs or anywhere else so don't just
"Oh yea these were hidden in his clothes" whenever something is needed. Magoo is on 35% or less from your own posts so even if he is going mad show some signs of mental fatigue or something lol

As for stacking barrels of grog- yea could work but that involves moving a bunch of barrels in secrecy to just to set up the trap. The party is already noticed.

As for the question of leaders no character knows. Shiki made a guess of there being five at least. Point is do not draw a army to one spot. Your all supposed to be playing assassins creed lol guerilla warfare and shit.

Strike and fade.
Shoot from a distance
Lay traps.
Most characters should not be able to survive a large group of orcs surrounding them in open combat

I mean four of you against four orcs, you can kill one each before getting out aha
The rule being “I’m ok with you killing one or two nameless orcs but no groups”

So until the player characters are outnumbered you can just treat the orcs like fodder lol

—I’ll probably edit my last post as I wrote it while a bit blegh so I could probably do more aha

Last edited:
So we can depitic how the fight goes, or do you want us to make it possible for you to respond or something
I'm happy either or, if you write a attempt how your character stabbed two orcs and threw a spear at the third before shouting so loud the fourth orc has a heart attack... then I'll write if it worked.

But if you want to divy up npcs like pirate booty everyone is able to kill a orc. As this house scene is dragging a bit lol and once the house is surrounded the peeps only have two paths to take.

Fair warning, the door has caltrops in front of it now. Tread carefully if you’re going out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back