• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters guild ooc

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat your characters have successfully saved two hostages and killed eight orcs.
The only two orcs left near the house were patrolling the perimeter and were lucky enough not to be caught in a berry trance.

I'll post once someone else has or I may say "fuck the post order, I write for the orcs"
Either way my town isn't on fire and the air isn't filled with smoke anymore.
HECK YEAH!

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat your characters have successfully saved two hostages and killed eight orcs.
The only two orcs left near the house were patrolling the perimeter and were lucky enough not to be caught in a berry trance.

I'll post once someone else has or I may say "fuck the post order, I write for the orcs"
Either way my town isn't on fire and the air isn't filled with smoke anymore.
OWO >;33333333 whooooooot

HECK YEAH!
OWO >;33333333 whooooooot
Your all so eager and fresh-faced, meanwhile I'm more like mystery Inc these days with rp.images.jpeg.jpg
Not that I need 20 grand from all of you for playing but I'm so darn excited to write back to you all cause everything matters and the choices so far have already put into motion some great stuff.
like when everyone goes to location A and B without exploring more of Grimdar first I get to surprise you all at some point when you get you any other locations. "Shit these orcs have been eating fairys from the Forrests! They can control the Aerth!"
**orcs proceed to form the Aerth nation, turning grimdar into Ba sin sae**

"If only we could have known!"

Last edited:
Yo sorry I haven't replied in a bit! I've been super tired since work has been busy =w=

Hey I feel the same way, I've been working more hours and staying up later.
You have no need to apologise... in fact you even posted for seasonedcat seasonedcat so if anything I should get cross at them while praising you for etiquette and overall ethic.

Hey I feel the same way, I've been working more hours and staying up later.
You have no need to apologise... in fact you even posted for seasonedcat seasonedcat so if anything I should get cross at them while praising you for etiquette and overall ethic.
oh if you are talking about my post with Fluffy's character we did that together in a shared document (u v u) /

Aha yea I know I'm just poking fun, it's almost like you run a character and a half sometimes. Cause I guess fluffy and you join the same rp's and you always need to encourage them lol
Bless you both.

Aha yea I know I'm just poking fun, it's almost like you run a character and a half sometimes. Cause I guess fluffy and you join the same rp's and you always need to encourage them lol
Bless you both.
haha yeah (; 'w ') it does kinda seem that way sometimes...

haha yeah (; 'w ') it does kinda seem that way sometimes...
Lol well sometimes we can point out your kindness and clap
"Ayred gets a rank and a half"
She is now Hall Moni

Were bear is just ter

Lol well sometimes we can point out your kindness and clap
"Ayred gets a rank and a half"
She is now Hall Moni

Were bear is just ter
*elven tears of joy*
"IM A HALL MONITOR!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!"

*elven tears of joy*
"IM A HALL MONITOR!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!"
Just waiting for you to realise the joke is fluffy's character has the last part of your rank miss hall moni

Bless you both.
I can post with out juju's reminding me =_= she just gets annoying if I dont post every single day :////

I'm guessing most of us have had a slow writing week but not to worry. I am soon about to stick jumper cables to this rp's nipples and the other end to a car battery. On that note anyone not restricted by that 3 post rule is fair to make attempts, write actions or get into that now unguarded house.
TheGuide TheGuide Goonfire Goonfire MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

On another note,
MidnightStar MidnightStar Kirby3178 Kirby3178
When you two are done with your characters confrontations a time skip can happen. No rush as I'm happy to have this rp be a slow boil

Question: Did the second trail of grog ignite as well? The one that led to the rags behind the orcs Ayred and Sylvrian are fighting? Also, how close to Magoo and Phor would you say the mess hall explosion reached? I estimated we were about 100-150 meters from it, if that seems right to you.

EDIT: Also, sorry for the slow posting this week, my classes started up again and I am in 16 credit hours so I can try to finish early. This created a large amount of work already! I am back in the rythm now, so I should have more time to RP it up.

100-150 meters sounds good, explosion was about 50 to 80 meters

I'd need to read your post again I didn't think Magoo made two trails. Just the one.

For simplicity sake blowing up near the house or setting it on fire is bad and didn't happen if you did write it (and I misread it) as the house is unguarded now lol don't draw attention there

Well TECHNICALLY, Magoo did all of that BEFORE they attacked the house orcs. I was wondering if anyone would catch that.
There are some major inconsistencies between player actions going on. For example: Ayred and Sylvrian seem to be in their own RP and are not acknowledging what we other players are doing. As the GM, you should be maling sure they dont perform actions that are impossible because other players have already changed the situation.
Magoo and Phor set the fire around the same time Syl and Ayred were about to attack the orcs, so their fight would have been directly changed by those actions.

As for the 2nd trail: i was quite clear that Magoo spread the grog to where the orcs were torturing the beastkin AND thatvwas before Ayred busted into the area without checking what others were doing. That fire was meant to distract/scare away some of the orcs to help Magoo and Phor to attack and save the hostages. Sure ayred and Syl jumped in, but our action after the explosion would be to rush the remainong orcs and cut the hostages loose. Ayred and Syl TRAMPLED into an already established set of actions and should logically be on fire right now.
Instead, my entire last set of actions have been ignored.
I feel like we need better communication maybe? I plan to start Magoo's next action based on how things are CURRENTLY, but I wanted to point out the problems I am seeing.

Last edited:
Well TECHNICALLY, Magoo did all of that BEFORE they attacked the house orcs. I was wondering if anyone would catch that.
There are some major inconsistencies between player actions going on. For example: Ayred and Sylvrian seem to be in their own RP and are not acknowledging what we other players are doing. As the GM, you should be maling sure they dont perform actions that are impossible because other players have already changed the situation.
Magoo and Phor set the fire around the same time Syl and Ayred were about to attack the orcs, so their fight would have been directly changed by those actions.
I see it more as GM I haven't explained or provided enough detail for certain things.

For alot of posts so far, to me anyway it reads as most players view grimdar as a small place where you can see clearly from one end to the other.

I have been searching for a fantasy map I can use and label to help remedy this problem.

House is marked with a blue dot
each mess hall/eating area a red x
Each archer tower a green x etc

My work week has been changing a bit so I haven't been in the mood to put all the effort into it.

As for Ayred and were-bear I don't see any problems with what's been posted so far. All the Elfs magic talk is acceptable and silv or however you spell it has followed the rules in not controlling groups of enemies etc.

My gm style is a odd mix of casual strict. I am strict on the rules I've stated and casual about most other things. While I can admit it's annoying to post a action and such and three posts later it is ignored.

But from what I gather Magoo is the one zipping about from up the tower to location to location, spreading himself between everyone's posts in some way.

Where as most others have gone to one place Vera and Titus went to the tunnel in the Forrest.

Ayred and bear went to the house,

Dorm and phor went to do their own thing involving towers and a single eating area.

Not saying your posts aren't valid but it's easy to gm when it's two or three to a place, and the chance of me missing or forgetting details may happen as I'm keeping track of multiple characters haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back