• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HUNTER X HUNTER: Fruit of the World Tree (Soft Reboot)

H
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A roleplay focusing on a bunch of hunters trying to find a wish granting fruit, relying on player choice and interaction.

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Hello all, rebooting my hunter x hunter roleplay to try to get some fresh interest after a premature start up. The roleplay is set in an alternate universe of hunter x hunter where the characters we know and love do not exist but the world remains essentially the same. in the roleplay the main overall goal of the roleplay will be for the players to track down a wish granting fruit which will fulfill what ever desire they have. It sticks with the mystery/ action/ adventure aspect of hunter x hunter in the fact that player choice matters and what the players want to do will also matter, and that players will essentially have to try and find out what they want and clues as to the location of the fruit will be revealed over time to players through out the arcs, which sticks to the main point of hunter x hunter which is hunting. The story will begin with a central arc centered around the discovery of the existance of the fruit and the first few clues on how to find it, it will then branch off into different paths for characters to follow based on what they wish to do. The roleplay will also start with all new players expressing some form of nen but only the basics and partial hatsu (think the beginning of greed island), which will leave room for them to grow and develop. So, who wants to be a hunter?

I’m interested! If y’all are taking any more characters I’ll get one up later this week.

I'm also interested. I just want to know:

1) When you plan to start?

and

2) How many people who first posted CS are still interested?

I'll always be accepting for this, it will move into full swing once I have enough people that are currently interested, which should only be a couple more by the looks of it, and 1 has only been actively interested since

The original plan was to start when we had enough characters posted to, I'd still be happy gm this but with the lack of people who posted characters that are still around its hard to say when I can start

if this is avaliable i would like to join
im a new member to this site so i might need a little help

GREETLINGS! ! !
is this Rp currently in progress, and if it is would you recommend I make a character to try and join?

I'm pretty new here, and HxH(2011) is my favourite anime, so I'm looking for something in this category <:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back