• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Thoughts? Think she's a bit much.

She'll probably be fine if you get rid of a few powers lol.

But Misrey and Kiraan would get on amazingly! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Her power's extent isn't clear. Shapeshifting is extremely vague in the way that it is put (can she shapeshifting into anything, can she gain other powers doing so?) , telepathy as well (if she can pry into memories , can she control people?) (not to mention a really broken ability and with the potential to destroy any plot involving a character tricking others) and immortality does't even have a description yet she is several times mentioned as being killable. 

That aside, the current personality seems quite lackluster to me. 

I didn't read the history yet, do note.

these are the flaws I saw

Ah, yes, Kiraan. I've seen this before I remember. ^^ Seems fine to me as long as you stick to the parameters laid out in the form. And the fact that she doesn't seem to be the type to abuse her powers or use them wildly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far it's 7 to 9, medieval in the lead (as it has so helpfully been pointed out)!

As for groups, there are:

lvl 1- 2 people

lvl 3- 8 people

lvl 4- 7 people

So at this point I'm probably going to just have the people who want a faster rp in one group and the rest in another. Don't care to go into dividing up the ambivalent ppl. 

Also, I'm creating a poll for city names so check that out! wut. OOC threads don't have polls?! who knew...

Edit: BTW, I won't be taking any CS's posted here. I will go through each one carefully when they are posted in the character thread (that I will wait to set up). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Younger if we are in medieval era and telepathy and animal control away?

I might keep her age the same (considering there are factors that could play into society not developing at a rapid pace) but by no means would she remember anything. Maybe faint things here and there from her earlier life.

Her power's extent isn't clear. Shapeshifting is extremely vague in the way that it is put (can she shapeshifting into anything, can she gain other powers doing so?) , telepathy as well (if she can pry into memories , can she control people?) (not to mention a really broken ability and with the potential to destroy any plot involving a character tricking others) and immortality does't even have a description yet she is several times mentioned as being killable. 

That aside, the current personality seems quite lackluster to me. 

I didn't read the history yet, do note.

these are the flaws I saw

That's because parameters were laid out in the lore for the specific roleplay, dear. Besides I would elaborate and rid of some of these powers anyway as I do hate overpowered characters.

Ah, yes, Kiraan. I've seen this before I remember. ^^ Seems fine to me as long as you stick to the parameters laid out in the form. And the fact that she doesn't seem to be the type to abuse her powers or use them wildly.

Of course! And she normally wouldn't use her abilities unless necessary~

I actually have a different version of vampires of my own design that I can PM to you if you would like! ^_^  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back