• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Argurth.pngAguruth 'Humans are just uncultured beings that need look at us as gods and goddess'

The trip from New York to Arizona was long, quiet and dare he say boring. It was an all night flight that soon brought them well into the day when the tiny air strip was coming into view. Aguruth eyes lit up, hearing the captain make the announcement that they were close to landing and it should just be a few more minutes. He flicked the end of his cigar into the ash tray and straightened himself up in the seat while staring out the window. The town was tiny and he was slightly impressed it had an air strip, but he figured it was due to folks wanting to come and go with ease and also to get supplies faster when they were in the middle of nowhere.

"We're about to touch down sir. I see the car is ready for you." the captain spoke over the intercom. The private jet started to descend down and a few bumps, a screech later and the jet was turning slowly towards where the car was parked. Once the engine was cut off Aguruth stood up and grabbed his brief case, cracked his neck to shake out the nights kinks and sore. He made his way to the door, two stepping the stairs ignoring the low level body guards that stood by. Now it was time to get the job done. Meet with his contact, fix the mess with The Hive and take down a possible rogue agent that didn't fit the bill.

A busy day for the speaker of The Coven. But nothing Aguruth couldn't handle. What he didn't know was that the town was already in the depths of hell with three dragons testing subjects, and one of those subjects was his said agent that he believed went rogue. Also the past has a nasty way of catching up to you and it seems that The Hive and him are closer than he thinks.

Mention: Silver- Neo Alice JesseMarshall

HARPER STEELBITE

Pain, all she felt was pain erupting still from her body. The spikes have long stopped shooting from her arms and shoulder but the pain in her back kept radiating like fire, pulsing with each breath she took. It was blinding but the only thing that was stuck in Harpers mind was the dragon. The dragon was her target and that it needed to be taken down. With each foot step she watched as the dragon seemed to know and grace itself to her, almost as if it was greeting her to the trail. Her eyes looked over to where Val was still hidden, how she wanted her partner to aide her in this battle so that she could get experience from this. But the rules were set and this was her fight.

Or so it should only be her fight. Her ears twitched as a vibration caught her attention. Looking up Harper could see a jet that was low and going at an incredible speed past the the area. Her eyes widen quickly knowing that with that speed it could only mean bad things to come. Harper's attention quickly changed from fighting the dragon to protecting Val. She looked at her hands knowing that there wasn't much time before the sonic boom was to hit and without even thinking, slammed them into the ground.

'Emotion and my will seem to control these powers. I need to focus all of my energy now to keep Val and myself safe from this. I hope this works!'

Focusing with all her might, Harper was not only creating the stones from her body but also pulling sand around her and Val, creating a cyclone wall that would hopefully be strong enough to keep them both safe from the blast. She closed her eyes knowing that this will possibly push her own body to a limit but with the life of a friend and a partner on the line she would rather do this than see the demon suffocate from a painful death.

"VAL! DON'T MOVE FROM! STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND WHATEVER YOU DO STAY LOW!" Harper barked out. The dragon was low on her priority and if this thing did manage to survive the blast then she was going to have a hell of a fight on her hands after.

Interaction: Neo Alice PixelSymphony
Mention: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Nescura

Nescura's power gave out again, and she crashed nearest the edge of the parking lot. "Oww..." She groaned weakly before pulling herself from the fresh little crater. "My form was forged from the strongest of all pure dragons...You'll...never defeat...me." She mumbled to herself before looking around. Windows were shattered, dust clung in the air, and even vehicles were moved by the shapeshifter's accidental sonic boom.
"Did I do this...?"
Then she saw that one supernatural from earlier, and another being too. Then she saw it, A large and mighty beast sitting atop the diner. This called for a fight.
"Hey! You! Big Dragon!" Nescura shouted before her arms morphed into M134 miniguns and aimed them at the dragon. And so the area was filled with this very loud and constant sound...
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

@Silver- @Pacificus @Zat @Neo Alice @
[SIZE=3]PixelSymphony[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back