• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, it can't be pulled out of your system. It's now bonded with your spinal fluid, i think pulling it out would kill you. I honestly didn't think someone would try it xD my bad Zat Zat

This is why you can either go through a fever and either evolve or keep your human powerless existence intact, there's no way to get it out

Don't worry, using the extraction kit would just be useless, it won't kill you directly xD
Yea no worries, Vic was just like "Someone was injected with something? Well I have a kit that might help!" It basically just uses strong suction, so if there's magic stuff going on it makes sense for it to not really do anything. He only really has it as an emergency treatment for his venom if it manages to get in someone that he doesn't want dead (He also has antivenom for his own venom, but didn't figure that'd be much use against some mystery serum).

Also, Silver- Silver- If a lab analyzes the serum they'll find a very explosive result 7u7

It's pure energy tho, it won't last long in it's liquid state exposed to the open like that

I'm a little unsure what the plan is from here on, seems like a lot of people are planning to peace out of town. Pacificus Pacificus , Silver- Silver- , JesseMarshall JesseMarshall , I think Vic would try to convince Casey and the other agents to get rooms at a local motel for the night. Vic wants to get filled in by the other agents, and can't really just peace out like Casey wants to do because he's been assigned to the town, and there also might be more stuff to investigate if they are looking to track these hive people down. Things could change though, depending on stuff told to him by central or Farron/Gordon.
Pacificus Pacificus Would Casey be okay with sticking around if it's to take a closer look at stuff and get everyone on the same page intel-wise? If so we can just summarize that.

Also, are we planning to split up, or are people looking for another event to keep folks together?

JesseMarshall JesseMarshall , we've been aiming for a time skip to the next day to give people a chance to recover, so everyone is trying to wrap up their interactions for now.

Last edited:
I'm a little unsure what the plan is from here on, seems like a lot of people are planning to peace out of town. Pacificus Pacificus , Silver- Silver- , JesseMarshall JesseMarshall , I think Vic would try to convince Casey and the other agents to get rooms at a local motel for the night. Vic wants to get filled in by the other agents, and can't really just peace out like Casey wants to do because he's been assigned to the town, and there also might be more stuff to investigate if they are looking to track these hive people down. Things could change though, depending on stuff told to him by central or Farron/Gordon.
Pacificus Pacificus Would Casey be okay with sticking around if it's to take a closer look at stuff and get everyone on the same page intel-wise? If so we can just summarize that.

Also, are we planning to split up, or are people looking for another event to keep folks together?

JesseMarshall JesseMarshall , we've been aiming for a time skip to the next day to give people a chance to recover, so everyone is trying to wrap up their interactions for now.
Yes, Casey could be easily convinced to stay in town. I'm also okay with railroading from this point to advance the plot.

I have an idea to have a gargoyle character that is Coven. Been so busy with work that just haven't had the time to flesh em out. But will have a second character soon.

So totally forgot that I'm gonna be busy tomorrow but I'm hoping that will give me a chance to think of a character while I'm away. Hoping to have the character done by the weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful night, going to hop off to bed. Just tomorrow and Friday then 2 weeks off from work so I can focus on the RP and make it better.

Everyone from the bottom of my heart thank you again for making this RP awesome.
Thanks Thank You GIF by BET Awards

Your dedication is def inspiring, Boomers. Take all the time ya need!

edit: probably gonna post for Silver tomorrow with her’s being timeskipped, but Farron’s is up and I gotta zzz.

Last edited:
Yahhah Yahhah , I am so sorry. I think your post went up right before mine did. I thought everyone had already left when I wrote that post. I've been working on it since last night. Lol! I knew I was being too nit-picky.

Also, I've added in some more heavy plotty-stuff. If it's too much, or too strange, let me know and I'll take it right down again. Thank you all so much!

Yahhah Yahhah , I am so sorry. I think your post went up right before mine did. I thought everyone had already left when I wrote that post. I've been working on it since last night. Lol! I knew I was being too nit-picky.
No problem, I should've posted long before now honestly, I've just not had access to a computer for the last couple of days.

No problem, I should've posted long before now honestly, I've just not had access to a computer for the last couple of days.
Well, I've sent you a DM so that we can talk about how we want to proceed. Lol! Don't worry about it. We can definitely figure it out.

Omg! I crack up every time I read a psyqueen post! I adore those characters. Ah! And it looks like the plot is thickening over at the motel! I am super thrilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back