• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

POUNCE De Leon. xD
c1c4aa74c9f533b539fc877c3942681b.jpg

I know, right? XD I think she had enough with people trying to control her or use her good will against her. Zer0 Zer0 So...why not use that against them too? Or I think that's what she's thinking.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , so I was thinking of implementing the 6 slot inventory mechanic in Minnie, Ricket, and the twins' side of the story to make the struggle for survival more real. This means lesser times to heal, losing Hp because of lack of food, having money, and the possibility of thieving, hunting, and making deals just to survive and get out of the war torn Jahara empire. What'd you two think?

Backpack
- Gear -

These are the items your character is currently equipping and carrying. This is the format for your character's gear which you can post here in the OOC thread.

Gold:

[E]
[E]

Gold
Your total current gold. Please write your most recent expenditure at the bottom and the cost of the items.
[E]
Equipped Item Slot. Some items such as weapons and armor, do not work unless your character equips them in this slot. There are only 2 slots.
1. - 4.
Other items your character is carrying in his person. 4 slots only. You can stash the rest of your character's items somewhere like the inn your party is currently staying, or some secret place. Those extra stashed items cannot be carried around and aren't available unless your character returns to the stash.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back