• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Getting ready to cook that Moo Shu Pork, look over on the recipe page and see "Bundt pan Spanokopita." Immediately think "spankopita." xD
Lol! Oh my goodness. So I'm at work today and one of the puzzles isn't working. My manager didn't believe me and when the game was over, the people demanded that I restart it. But that puzzle isn't working...how are they gonna play it if it's broken?!

Lol! Oh my goodness. So I'm at work today and one of the puzzles isn't working. My manager didn't believe me and when the game was over, the people demanded that I restart it. But that puzzle isn't working...how are they gonna play it if it's broken?!

D: what's wrong with it? I mean... well they shouldn't have to pay if the puzzle is broken. xD

This Moo Shu pork is pretty good. I didn't get to use real mushrooms though because my mom-in-law bought sliced ones for me last Thursday and I didn't actually get to cook it when I wanted to because my in-laws bought supper all weekend because the 21st was their anniversary and yesterday was my husband's birthday.

D: what's wrong with it? I mean... well they shouldn't have to pay if the puzzle is broken. xD
Its a light puzzle. By blocking a certain order, youll solve it. But...we dont even know!!! My manager just went back there. I tried it out and then....it works again but he didnt do anyhting to it!!!!! What?! Whyyyyy????!!!!

Its a light puzzle. By blocking a certain order, youll solve it. But...we dont even know!!! My manager just went back there. I tried it out and then....it works again but he didnt do anyhting to it!!!!! What?! Whyyyyy????!!!!

a glitch? Maybe you should have tried starting it over for them since it works now without doing anything. xD

Your manager didn't tell you what to do in case there is a puzzle malfunction?

Oh yeah, did you look into that Vereor Nox RP?
That's the thing. This puzzle never not worked before so its new for him too. I know what to do with the other puzzles but not this one.

I did. I'm just looking for a character to put in right now.

That's the thing. This puzzle never not worked before so its new for him too. I know what to do with the other puzzles but not this one.

I did. I'm just looking for a character to put in right now.

(The players broke it. xD)

Cool! they just finished a practice round with their teacher (one of the players stole my idea but I figure it will just make my character more interested in theirs. xD) so now they are supposed to be just... socializing I guess?

(The players broke it. xD)

Cool! they just finished a practice round with their teacher (one of the players stole my idea but I figure it will just make my character more interested in theirs. xD) so now they are supposed to be just... socializing I guess?
Okay. I'll hurry it up then. Hopefully this character will fit in.

Oh! You know to make things a little easier, I took Brynn from a sort Norse based idea so you could always use the character that you made for that other RP I showed you that hasn't seemed to go anywhere (Has it?)

Oh! You know to make things a little easier, I took Brynn from a sort Norse based idea so you could always use the character that you made for that other RP I showed you that hasn't seemed to go anywhere (Has it?)
You mean Serena? XD because that's basically her with a different way of saying her name. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back