• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

You didn't tell me, and were like ohohoho just roleplaying yesterday. How's your fever?
XD It's better. I couldn't sleep yesterday because my nose got stuffed again so I'm like "Screw it! RP-ing!!" I eating soup right now so it's fine.

He just has a cold or something, been snot nosed for the last couple of days and sneezing a lot.
Okay. Hope you two get better more and more today.

XD It's better. I couldn't sleep yesterday because my nose got stuffed again so I'm like "Screw it! RP-ing!!" I eating soup right now so it's fine.
Okay, glad you had fun yesterday. You want to just continue it today and not do the AU yet?

Last edited:
What were you guys doing?
Yeah, it was a yokai human ancient japan setting with Chenglei x Kenren and Renee x Seifer where Seifer and Kenren are humans, while Chenglei is a gold dragon and Renee is a tengu. And you know, they fall in lurve. And also, I have this dice system I wanted to try out and Katsuya is helping me with it by having an alternate universe with Echo and Johnny in a Jurassic Park survival story, but we'll do that later.

Yeah, it was a yokai human ancient japan setting with Chenglei x Kenren and Renee x Seifer where Seifer and Kenren are humans, while Chenglei is a gold dragon and Renee is a tengu. And you know, they fall in lurve. And also, I have this dice system I wanted to try out and Katsuya is helping me with it by having an alternate universe with Echo and Johnny in a Jurassic Park survival story, but we'll do that later.
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle I'm a guinea pig~!!!!! XD

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle I'm a guinea pig~!!!!! XD

Hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back