• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yea! I don't know if it's a different otome *It could be for all I know* but...she went with a horse...that had a human head...and he got her pinned against a wall with a hoof....XD

Oh no, I saw that picture... and I'm pretty sure there is no such character in Cinderella Phenomenon. xD

Even if not for my mood the last couple of days, Hugo has been sick too. So he's been pretty whiny and needy.
Oh no! Poor Hugo. I'm still sick too. Like I have a fever now. This weather is driving me crazy!!! First it gets hot then cold then hit-! It's confusing my body system and I'm like...Someone please just end it with a quick hit or something.

Speaking of which . . .

Ya' know... that is totally kinda' creepy to me. xD

Oh no! Poor Hugo. I'm still sick too. Like I have a fever now. This weather is driving me crazy!!! First it gets hot then cold then hit-! It's confusing my body system and I'm like...Someone please just end it with a quick hit or something.

D: that sucks. I felt bad the other day but I think it was just nerves.

Even if not for my mood the last couple of days, Hugo has been sick too. So he's been pretty whiny and needy.
What happened to him?

You didn't tell me, and were like ohohoho just roleplaying yesterday. How's your fever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back