• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Katsuya Katsuya , wanna' play it? It's an open world that requires internet where people play in servers. I had some players try to attack me already. The first two died because I came from looting a plane crash and got some really good armor and weapons, the others I ran away from because it's actually not good to fight in this game, because resources are scarce and your items have a set durability before they break. I's rather be chopping wood and stone and getting ready for the horde than fight with them peepz. I'm just like, why you charge at me, but I can't chat with them yet cuz I need a radio.

Last edited:
Katsuya Katsuya , wanna' play it? It's an open world that requires internet where people play in servers. I had some players try to attack me already. The first two died because I came from looting a plane crash and got some really good armor and weapons, the others I ran away from because it's actually not good to fight in this game, because resources are scarce and your items have a set durability before they break. I's rather be chopping wood and stone and getting ready for the horde than fight with them peepz. I'm just like, why you charge at me, but I can't chat with them yet cuz I need a radio.
I would if I could. I don't know if my laptop can do that...hmm...Let me see if I can play from my phone. If not then...I don't know.

The latter. This horde is directly coming for my base. I think it's part of the game.
Ohhh~!...again yikes, that really sucks.

I would if I could. I don't know if my laptop can do that...hmm...Let me see if I can play from my phone. If not then...I don't know.

Ohhh~!...again yikes, that really sucks.
Yeah. Ima' sleep, night, Katsuya! Ima' tell you about Goblin tomorrow! Sure you want spoilers? It's really good.

Eiii, Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , check out mah horse prince.

my-horse-prince-screenshot-2.jpg

Well my husband didn't go so it was his parents and brother then me and all the kids. xD my brother-in-law didn't want to go originally because he was tired but he went because my husband wasn't feeling well. I don't really know why he went at all because for the most part he didn't really do anything. xD like he didn't ride anything or help with the kids so it's just like... why? My mom-in-law says she likes going to spend time with my father-in-law so went even though she was tired and then like... didn't spend any time with him because she was just always sitting down somewhere while we went around and did stuff. xD Hugo just went because I went but he couldn't really do anything because there were no rides for him and then he just wanted to run around and when he couldn't do that he just fussed. Viggo... well Viggo won't poop anywhere but at home and he had to poop so he wanted to go home. I told my father-in-law that next year just me and him and the two older boys should go so we can stay longer. xD

Well my husband didn't go so it was his parents and brother then me and all the kids. xD my brother-in-law didn't want to go originally because he was tired but he went because my husband wasn't feeling well. I don't really know why he went at all because for the most part he didn't really do anything. xD like he didn't ride anything or help with the kids so it's just like... why? My mom-in-law says she likes going to spend time with my father-in-law so went even though she was tired and then like... didn't spend any time with him because she was just always sitting down somewhere while we went around and did stuff. xD Hugo just went because I went but he couldn't really do anything because there were no rides for him and then he just wanted to run around and when he couldn't do that he just fussed. Viggo... well Viggo won't poop anywhere but at home and he had to poop so he wanted to go home. I told my father-in-law that next year just me and him and the two older boys should go so we can stay longer. xD
XD Yeaaaa, that's a good idea.

Pfffffft...

Viggo: I got you a cake!
Me: You got me a cake?
Viggo: Yeah! A tiny white cake!
Me: A tiny white cake, huh? Let me see. *Touches the "tiny white cake"* What's this in here?
Viggo: It's a squid!
Me: That looks like an octopus.
Viggo: Yeah!
Me: *Laugh* a tiny white octopus cake!

And he just brought me another "cake". xD

Pfffffft...

Me: A tiny white cake, huh? Let me see. *Touches the "tiny white cake"* What's this in here?

XD Awwww~! That's cute and sort of confusing. Where did he get that 'cake'?

Pfffffft...

Can we see the cake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back