• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

*Litterally still thinking of the character.*
Im gonna try to do it on mobile, but kt probably wont be as pretty as doing it on the comp. I'll also stay in the ooc chat, for the quality conversations.
*and maybe a meme or two...*
ngbbs52c3dbce540d4.jpg
Am I funny yet?

Zer0 Zer0 so, I had a thought... what if Kenren knew about the prophecy and his people are descendants of the ones in Awashima?

But then how come he didn't say anything this whole time? Even to Chenglei since he was by his side during their teen years? Or is it like a family secret that only the king and his heir will ever know?

But then how come he didn't say anything this whole time? Even to Chenglei since he was by his side during their teen years? Or is it like a family secret that only the king and his heir will ever know?
That's what I was thinking... that it was a secret or maybe that he was just waiting to be sure. Maybe when Chenglei and he first met, he noticed something about him and realized he was one of the prophesied? Maybe he told Chenglei what he was thinking and swore him to secrecy until the others from the prophecy were revealed? Like he didn't know what they would look like, but he knew they existed?

There's a flash flood thingy happening here!!!! ACK!!

D: eek! Stay safe!

That's what I was thinking... that it was a secret or maybe that he was just waiting to be sure. Maybe when Chenglei and he first met, he noticed something about him and realized he was one of the prophesied? Maybe he told Chenglei what he was thinking and swore him to secrecy until the others from the prophecy were revealed? Like he didn't know what they would look like, but he knew they existed?

D: eek! Stay safe!

That can work. I just wonder how Kenren knows about the other traits from the others though? Like I really doubt he listens in when James and Lydia are talking about dating limits and stuff....XD That would be creepy.

And I will! The thunder and lightning stopped just now.

That can work. I just wonder how Kenren knows about the other traits from the others though? Like I really doubt he listens in when James and Lydia are talking about dating limits and stuff....XD That would be creepy.

And I will! The thunder and lightning stopped just now.

xD well he doesn't. He won't until Chenglei, James, Johnny, and Serena return and are like, "oh yeah guys, we are some people from a prophecy representing the counterparts to the Deathknights." lol okay so if the bad guys are deathknights, are the good guys lifeknights? lmao Imma' go watch Sing! with my babies, I'll be back later.

OKAY SO LIKE I WENT TO TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE THE MOVIE AND I PRACTICALLY DOVE OUT OF THE SHOWER TO COME TYPE THIS BECAUSE I WAS SUPER EXCITED

So... xD are you guys still thinking about doing the whole KenrenxChenglei thing because I have an idea about the spell at the grove. It wasn't the ones in their life that they love that the nymphs showed them, it was the relationships they are holding onto that are getting in the way of what they love. For Kenren, his obligations to his land which manifested as Mia. For Chenglei... well I'm not really sure how to explain it. xD like it's in my head but translating it into words is hard. Basically, he saw the alias he has for Kenren because what gets in the way of Chenglei and him being together are Kenren's responsibilities... so basically it was the illusion of "Momochi" which was those responsibilities manifest. And for James, it's his mistakes with his past relationship which manifested as Hailey. Johnny's... well Echo is the reason for his giving up his family sooooo... there's that. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back