• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

We can say the nymph's spell be like a trial of sorts that each one has to go through each day. For Chenglei, it's his desire to be together with Kenren out in the public instead of hiding it.

For Kenren, maybe he said that to Mia because Mia knows about his situation with Chenglei and offered her hand in marriage so Chenglei and Kenren can be together secretly. You know like 'In the public eyes, we're married but in personal, you're married to Chenglei.'

But then again maybe the girl Kenren wants to marry is actually Chenglei in a dress or something. I don't know! XD Zer0 Zer0
That would be good, because he and Mia are friends. Kenren wouldn't be able to do that if he married the daughter of a rival.

Last edited:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , Panzer Panzer , you two okay with boyXboy love in this RP? If it makes you two uncomfortable it's totally fine, 'cuz of course I want you two to stay in the RP and not feel all cringe-y and uncomfortable when you play here. On my end, I'm totally willing to only play their romance over at MiT while keeping it how it usually is in the main RP, and also lessening the intensity of the romance according to what's okay with you two.[/QUOTE]

I don't like it, but I'm not one to poop on other people's fun so I just don't read it. xD it's like with all the intimate moments with Seifer and Renee. I guess it makes me look at the characters differently so it's easier to just not pay attention to it so that doesn't happen. lol

And you know... if Chenglei and Kenren really had feelings for each other and Kenren saw Mia in the grove... then either he actually really likes Mia and not Chenglei or their spell was a lie... which means that James might not actually love Hailey that much. xD so changing that thing would complicate other things too. Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

And you know... if Chenglei and Kenren really had feelings for each other and Kenren saw Mia in the grove... then either he actually really likes Mia and not Chenglei or their spell was a lie... which means that James might not actually love Hailey that much. xD so changing that thing would complicate other things too. Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

That's why I said the nymph spell could be a trial instead. Like the trial could be something that's been on their minds/hearts for a while now. James could still be thinking about Hailey in that case too. Kenren could be thinking of Mia because of the idea she might have given him and he could have doubts or worries that comes with the idea. Chneglei's is pretty easy since his problem could be his desire to come out in the open, you know?

I told Zer0 that Momochi could be a code name for Kenren since they would want to keep their relationship a secret. I'm pretty sure since they have known each other for so long, Kenren would know when Chenglei is seriously attracted to another guy or just messing with them. XD

Besides, Chenglei told James that he's in love with 'Momochi'. It's a rouse so that no one would talk. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

That's all really sad though since Kenren most likely wouldn't end up with Chenglei unless he like... renounced his claim to the throne. D:

Not when the idea of marriage with Mia is also a rouse. It's like he said to the fake Mia: "It's just a political marriage." So he can still get the throne if he marries a princess, right? What if said Princess is a friend, knew what he was going through and offered a way to still keep his rights to the throne and have Chenglei at the same time? To the public, Mia and Kenren are together, but in closed doors or with good friends, Kenren is together with Chenglei.

Mia can be queen too and can produce an heir so that no one would say anything about that. If they have a divorce, no one would argue about it because they would still have political ties together and not feel bitter about it, making the public be like 'Oh! They are so mature about it and not cause war! Yay!' type of thing. No one can say anything about Chenglei hanging around Kenren either because he's his trusted soldier. He's someone that Kenren trusts on because of legit reasons and everyone who knows or has at least seen Kenren would have seen Chenglei somewhere in the area too. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , Panzer Panzer , you two okay with boyXboy love in this RP? If it makes you two uncomfortable it's totally fine, 'cuz of course I want you two to stay in the RP and not feel all cringe-y and uncomfortable when you play here. On my end, I'm totally willing to only play their romance over at MiT while keeping it how it usually is in the main RP, and also lessening the intensity of the romance according to what's okay with you two.

It wont bother me, Im fine with it. :D

You know I just realized that no one in the RP mentioned about how there's possibly more than the two deathknights that they know exist. XD Based on the names I mean....Lol!

You know I just realized that no one in the RP mentioned about how there's possibly more than the two deathknights that they know exist. XD Based on the names I mean....Lol!

I guess because they assume it's so? I mean... I guess the seven sins exist in that world so they say, "okay, so there's wrath, pride, greed... probably at least four more."

I guess because they assume it's so? I mean... I guess the seven sins exist in that world so they say, "okay, so there's wrath, pride, greed... probably at least four more."

No, they don't know about it or well made that connection. XD They only know Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Envy. So they're assuming 'Two down, two to go' type of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back