• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I'm gonna make Johnny wear a ringleader's outfit. XD OR should he wear something else? Anything you want to put in? I don;t mind since he's your character and all. :o)
Hmmm, I'm guessing that this was a surprise planned by Echo or Chenglei and Serena. Oh, I got it! Johnny would be wearing something nice thinking he's going to have a nice dinner with Echo, just the two of them. So . . . hmmm, he hasn't had time to buy clothes, so I'm guessing he'd be wearing his best oriental garb. Echo called him a knight before so he'd wear some pieces of his oriental mage armor to please her.

Last edited:
Ohh~! Yea, that would definetly be a turn on for Echo. Hmm...Mind describe it or if you already wrote it show me which page it's in? I would love to draw that. :o)

Maybe both? Like they have a fun night together like a date and they come back, realizing that they might not be together after their fight with the dragon so...yea...smexy times becomes passionate smexy times. XD
You think it makes sense that after I think two months of holding it in, he hears Echo bleat like a lamb for the first time + he gets to touch her fluffy ears + she lays right on top of him will make him lose control and change his mind permanently? Because I'm wondering if he would either: realize that he got caught up in the moment and that really he was about to do it without any protection

Ohh~! Yea, that would definetly be a turn on for Echo. Hmm...Mind describe it or if you already wrote it show me which page it's in? I would love to draw that. :o)
No, I never wrote it. Hmm, I'm not good with clothes. You want to decide?

You think it makes sense that after I think two months of holding it in, he hears Echo bleat like a lamb for the first time + he gets to touch her fluffy ears + she lays right on top of him will make him lose control and change his mind permanently? Because I'm wondering if he would either: realize that he got caught up in the moment and that really he was about to do it without any protection

I'm wondering about that too and like Echo doesn't think about it either because no one will scream out 'Um parents!' like before. XD So...nothing is gonna stop these two. It would be really funny that every time they try to do smexy times during the Storm wall Arc only to be blocked off by someone screaming again or one of them has to leave for something specific? XD

No, I never wrote it. Hmm, I'm not good with clothes. You want to decide?

Hm. Maybe a reference to give me an idea then? I don't mind ideas from other pictures to come up with one.

And I just realized why they would seem like the couple who would have a lot of kids. XD No protection!!! XD LOL!!

And I just realized why they would seem like the couple who would have a lot of kids. XD No protection!!! XD LOL!!
Yes, I can see that. They're actually like that. Echo would say or wear something, then Johnny usually gets turned on, tries to control himself, Echo says something sweet or does something intimate, and he's gone. And its usually in the unlikeliest places: training grounds, snowy road . . . they'll probably be the type if the mood strikes them in public they'll find a place to do it. People will be like, "Why is there a rattling bush?"

Wow, Johnny looks good in Oriental clothes! I did not realize that until now! Details is enough

Yes, I can see that. They're actually like that. Echo would say or wear something, then Johnny usually gets turned on, tries to control himself, Echo says something sweet or does something intimate, and he's gone. And its usually in the unlikeliest places: training grounds, snowy road . . . they'll probably be the type if the mood strikes them in public they'll find a place to do it. People will be like, "Why is there a rattling bush?"

Wow, Johnny looks good in Oriental clothes! I did not realize that until now! Details is enough

I know, right!? Echo's gonna be like "...damn I want to take it off but ...don't want to because you looking more hot than normal" XD

Awesome!! Any colors you like for Johnny? ^W^

I know, right!? Echo's gonna be like "...damn I want to take it off but ...don't want to because you looking more hot than normal" XD

Awesome!! Any colors you like for Johnny? ^W^
Hmm . . . something that accentuates the mood, what'll be the color of Echo's dress?

And then he started talking about friggate spinners(?) said they were talking over the internet, "type in shark attack? FRIGGATE SPINNER!"

lol just conversation with my son. xD I came out of my room and that's the first thing he said to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back