Howl of the Stray

"I don't know, Dart said there's a series of caves around here..." Skie asked Dart: "How long will it take to get there?"

Name: Zatch

Nickname: Z

Race: Merge-Tiger

Powers (one or two): Water bullets and Ice claws

Looks:
images

Personality: In battle he can be very cocky. Out of battle he is nice and kind.

Crush: None at the moment

History: Came from the underwater city of Lapis. Life was good until the civil war. Zatch was stolen away from the city when he was about five. When he returned twelve years later to find his city destroyed.

Axel smiled."About half a day." he said. "If you don't get lost." he rubbed his head.

Erabella, Mia, and Jarren had gone off away from the two girls. They currently sat on a mossy patch of ground by a lake. Erabella had started a fire and Jarren was in nightingale form fluttering about and playing lookout. As for Mia she had fallen fast asleep in the old tent Erabella had found in someone's backyard.

Raven smiled. "We should start now then." she said. She made sure that she put everything back in her backpack, then waited for Skie and Axel to be ready to go.

Rosa darted lithely through the woods, she had opted to shift into her jackal form feeling much safer. Bret on the other hand plodded next to her in his human form totally oblivious to his racket, or maybe just ignoring it. Her pelt brushed against pant leg every few steps, Rosa refused to venture to far from his side. Her eyes and ears flicked skittishly listening for any hint of danger. Bret had said there might be some people in the woods they could stay with, people like them who had powers but were exiled for them. She really had no desire to find them, people didn't tend to be very trustworthy. Why add more problems to the mix.

Raven looked over at Skie before following Axel.

(( [MENTION=1931]kitsukamii[/MENTION] I don't want you to get too far behind lol so I won't post again until you post and get caught up))

"Its really dark." he said."I'll fix that." he said then his wings burst into flame. "That's better." he said looking back and smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back