Howl of the Stray

Axel was flying in the opposite direction. He saw two girls flying towards him."What the?" he said looking past them. "Crap Fallen." he said flying. Then he drew his blade. he flew into one of them and cutting off its wing. "Take that!" he screamed then he turned around flying next to the girls."Are you two okay?" he asked.

Raven looked over at the person who had pretty much just attacked the Fallen for them. "Uh, yeah..." she said quietly. "Thanks." She had her hood up still covering her face. It was a good thing since she was blushing. She kept her head down and waited to see if maybe Skie knew this person, but it was obvious he was a stranger to both of them.

Axel smiled. "That's good. What did you do to piss off the Fallen?" he asked. Then he realized that he hadn't introduced himself."Oh, I'm so sorry where are my maners my name is Axel. But most people call me Dart." he said with a smile.

Raven skipped over the introduction for the moment. "I really don't know. I mean we stole some food earlier, but last time I checked that wasn't a reason to send out the whole dang army..."

"We don't know yet..." Raven replied. "We were just trying to get away..." She honestly had no clue where they were going to go to now that they couldn't go back there.

She shrugged. "Ask Skie, she seems to be more of the leader. Before I knew her, I was just a normal cat living perfectly fine in the city with no problems at all." She looked at Skie and smiled to let her know she was kidding.

Axel nodded."Skie would you mind if I traveled with you?" he asked. then he turned you the other girl."Don't mind me asking but what is you're name my dear?" he asked with a little hint of flirting with her.

Raven was so glad her face was hidden. "Raven." she said quietly. She still had hardly any emotion in her voice as usual, but she wasn't as rude/blunt as usual, either.

He smiled."Raven." he repeated. "That's a nice name." he smiled. he winked at Raven. "Hope you don't mind me asking but what do you look like under there?" he asked.

"Not terribly fascinating...." she said. She looked back to make sure they weren't being followed anymore. When she saw that they weren't she pulled down her hood. She didn't need to hide her cherry hair when there weren't Fallen around to recognize her. She wasn't blushing anymore, which was a good thing.

Raven smiled a bit. She stopped flying, looking at Skie. "Where are we going?" She asked. She didn't want to just fly around randomly all day, they needed some sort of a plan...

((I don't want to write more until Kitsu has had a chance to at least respond, lol. Sorry.))

(( [MENTION=1931]kitsukamii[/MENTION] ))

((oops... heh heh...))

"Um... well, we were originally trying to find some place with more Merges, but we don't exactly know where that is... and to answer your previous question, sure you can come with us!" Skie said, "Well, now that the Fallen aren't following us I guess we can land." Skie angled her wings down and came to a running stop in the forest.

"Okay... have a map anywhere in that backpack? Or do Dart or you know where we should go?" Skie asked, "Anywhere in particular?"

;-0

Name: Rosalind

Nickname: Rosa

Race: Merged with a Black Backed Jackal

Powers (one or two): She can shift between being a jackal and being a human, She can work with and call upon rocks and plants for help

Looks:

Jackal
Black-Backed-Jackal.jpg

Human http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/filming-Gossip-Girl-michelle-trachtenberg-1149470_1458_1920.jpg

Personality:Most people think of her as a quiet person but that is just because people don't know her. Rosa stands up for her beliefs and is not afraid to fight for them. She is ridiculously loyal once you earn her trust, not an easy feat.

Crush: Open for now ^^

History: When Rosa was 13 she ran away from New York City, her mother was a prostitute who brought clients home if they wanted something a bit younger. For years she didn't know any better, she thought this was some kind of punishment for her powers. She hid them and never went out in her jackal form despite her love of it.

When she was thirteen a young man a few years older than her came knocking at the door, Rosa's mother was out so she let him. His name was Bret and he was Rosa's half-brother, their father had died and on his death bed he had begged his son to find her. They ran away that night to the woods where they met the strays.

More about them: Nada

Name: Bret

Nickname: Thorn

Race: Merged with an Arabian Wolf (he got the animal from his mom and his powers from his Dad)

Powers (one or two): Bret can shift between his forms and he has inhuman strength and speed

Looks: http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens19063232module156425916photo_1326842175gale-Liam-Hemsworth.jpg

Arabian Wolf http://static.wix.com/media/5eeced65e01078e8ebc2c30d49dc6a7d.wix_mp

Personality: Protective, Loyal, Kind, Open-hearted, he doesn't hide much and makes his feelings known

Crush: Open for now ^^

History: Look at Rosa's plus his mom died when he was five

More about them:

@14hca14 ~ did u read the rules? or u just holding down the shift xD [; vs : 0 vs )]

ic: Skie sighed. "Well, we could find the river and follow it, there's probably a town somewhere downstream... but we have food in your backpack, right? So we wouldn't have to swipe some right away, make a good impression on them before ruining it once we run out of food," Skie laughed, "but where there's a town, there's Fallen. That's a problem—how long can we survive without food, and how long can we survive with​ Fallen?"

Dart looked around he had just came from this forest. It was like his home."Well there is a network of caves that lead into a town not to far from here so we can stay there for a bit." he suggested.

Raven showed Skie what all she had swiped and put into the backpack. Food to last a week, waterbottles they would have to fill elsewhere, a change of clothes for both her and Skie excluding shoes, and a tarp in case they needed a makeshift tent. "Here's what I have, it'll last til we get where we're going and a bit longer."

((read 'em again an edit ur post xD ))

"Ooh, nice! You even got clothes," Skie said in awe, "but we need'a find a place to fill up these water bottles... hm..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back