Howl of the Stray

"I guess we have no choice." she said when they landed in the city. She turned back into a human after jumping out of Skie's arms, her black and white fur turning into her cherry-red hair. "Getting the food will be the easy part..."

Erabella and Mia walked through the dense trees. Mia's eyes flickered around as they walked looking for any signs of movement. Erabella snatched Mia's arm as she heard the sounds of a city. She ran towards the sounds and saw two other girls. One was shifting from a wolf to a human. Mia gasped almost silently.

Lucas flew high above the sky in nightingale form. His sharp vision spotted several girls near the city. He flew down and landed on the girl with the black and red hair's shoulder.

Lucas warbled a tune at the girl. Although he couldn't speak in his bird form he meant 'And what are you gonna do about it, missy?'

Raven glared at the bird, then merged into a cat. "Well I could always be like a real cat and eat you." She pounced up on Skie's other shoulder.

Lucas chuckled as he shifted "Meow. Feisty kitty aren't you, princess." he said. Erabella rolled her eyes at his comment and gently let go of Mia's arm. They stepped out of the line of trees and Mia smiled. Erabella glanced between the trio standing before her, two girls and a boy. She smiled as well "Hello." she said. She didn't bother introducing herself and her sister yet.

((I'm going to wait a bit before I reply, bc Kitsu hasn't had a chance to reply to any of this))

((thanks :D ))

The bird on Skie's shoulder was fluttering about annoyingly, so Skie shook her shoulders as the two other girls came out of the forest.

"Oh hi! I'm Skie, and this," Skie said, pointing to the black-and-white cat that had been on her shoulder, "is..." she paused, unsure of whether or not Raven wanted them to know her.

((Raven is already human again))

Raven shook her head. They hadn't told her their names so she had no obligation to tell them hers.

((oh oops XP))

"A-anyway," Skie said, to the new girls, "who are you?" Then, when she heard footsteps coming through the forest, she said, "Um, looks like we have to go. You can tag along if you like..." Skie looked at Raven with a question on her face, "but don't stick around here. There's... bad people coming, bad things happening." With that, Skie ducked into the nearest shop, which happened to be a restaurant.

Raven stood for a minute, examining the three people, before calmly following Skie into the restaurant.

"The Fallen are coming. We gotta hurry, get some clothes, food, and leave!..." Skie's voice dropped to a whisper, "but what about those three? We can't just leave 'em here, and they don't seem capable of fighting. But no one can fight off a whole army of Fallen. And food is easy, but where're we gonna get some new clothes?"

Raven looked at her quizzically. "you think new clothes will help me?" she asked, pointing to her hair. "something tells me this is a pretty memorable feature." It was true, you couldn't really forget Raven just because of her hair. "We don't know those people, you never know they could be better fighters than either of us."

"Well, maybe a bandana? You could put in in a hair-tie and add a bandana on top... that might minimize the shock," Skie said, "also, those Fallen got a pretty good look at what we look like. If we completely change our outfits, we will be a lot less recognizable... and we need some "travel clothes" anyway... functional. Lots of pockets. AND we need a pack for our food." The Fallen were approaching quicker. "But hurry!" Skie ran outside of the restaurant and into a nearby clothes shop.

Raven followed Skie. She picked out some clothing and changed in the restroom, sneakily putting her old clothes back on the rack so no one would know the ones she was wearing were stolen. She got a hoodie and put the hood up, covering her hair and most of her face. Her clothes had gone from all black to all white. She even changed into some white boots.

((picture of Skie coming!! Imma also do my interpretation of Raven's outfit ^_^ ))

Skie chose a red hoodie and ripped-up jeans with sneakers; she put her hair down, and when she came out of the dressing room and saw Raven Skie also put her old clothes on the hangers. She was almost out of the store when she heard the Fallen talking to the man who owned the restaurant they were just in. Crap... "Run!" Skie was out the door and merged into a wolf before she could remember to get food and a backpack. She raced through the City to the very end until she couldn't see the Fallen anymore.

Raven chased after Skie in human form, toting a heavy white backpack and unable to change because of it. She was still very fast though, having put an enchantment on herself to make her run faster.

When Raven caught up with her, Skie panted, breathing heavily, "The Fallen saw us. We gotta get out of here... could you equip yourself some wings or something? I'll carry the backpack," Skie whipped her wings out, "It'll be faster than carrying you and the backpack... Oh, here they come!" The Fallen had whipped their wings out at the far end of town, and they were steadily making their way towards Skie and Raven.

Raven had never done that before, but she knew a regular flying spell . She was able to keep the backpack since she didn't have wings and flew alongside Skie.

My bio

;-0 (I have read the rules)

Name: Axel Roads

Nickname: Dart

Race: Winged

Powers: Phoenix Fire Bomb and Phoenix Feather Barrage

Looks:
images

Personality: Arrogant, but when you get to know him he really kind.

Crush: None

History: Lost his memory from before the age of 12. He has a scar across his left eye from a battle that he cant remember. His family was killed. He is determined to find out about his past.

accepted once you read the rules ;D

--- Merged Double Post ---

View attachment 2683 View attachment 2684

Skie with wings in human form ~~ Raven putting flying spell on herself

Skie looked back, and the Fallen were receding in the distance. "Whew... Now where to? And what about those three," Skie said, gesturing back to the two girls and the nightingale.

Raven glanced back. "I don't know. They weren't involved so I can't imagine the Fallen would actually go after them." And if they did, the kids were merges. They would escape just like Raven and Skie had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back