Howl of the Stray

kitsukamii

The Stray

Group of teen-ish bandits called "The Stray" who live in the forest.

Still accepting!! easy to join, you don't have to read all 10+ pages xD just the most recent, you'll get the gist of it...

Rules:

Be nice to other players =)

No god-modding

Put ;-0 in your bio

If you read these rules

Cussing is fine (just not every single post...)

Romance is fine ^^

Races you can be:

Merge (animal-human mix, can change into the animal or the human)

Elven

Winged (human with wings)

or any hybrid of those, e.g. Merge and Winged, in human form is Winged and in animal form is Winged Animal; Elven Winged, winged elf

My Bio—

Name: Blue Skies (named herself)

Nickname: Skie

Race: Merge-Winged (wolf)

Powers (one or two): Can control the weather (when it rains or snows, and if there’s thunder). Uses rope with hook tied on it and claws for fighting (and wolf).

Looks: human— View attachment 2638wolf— black fur with bright blue eyes, collarView attachment 2581

Personality: Independent and self-reliant; not afraid to get in a fight. Quick and agile; sometimes reckless and can be show-offy and mean when she thinks she’s just kidding. Keeps her thoughts to herself, and hides her feelings within a façade of confidence.

Crush: Open for now ^^

History: From the City of Ferns. Was orphaned at the age of 6 when her father left her mother. Her mother killed herself, and her father is said to have died. She ran away from the city and found herself in the forest outside of town

More about them: Usually fights in human form, but turns into a wolf when she needs more power. Uses claws and teeth to fight while in wolf form, and claws when in human form. Can use rain/fog/snow as a cover.

;-0

Name: River Collins

Nickname: None

Race: Merge;Lion

Powers (one or two): Great sight

Looks: Human;View attachment 2640Merge;View attachment 2641

Crush: N/A

Personality:River is quite Mysterious,and cocky. But means what he says. He has alot of energy but never uses it. He is really tough and doesnt back down from a fight,(Always winning).

History: When River was seven he lost all hearing in his right ear. No one really knows anything else about him.

More about them: He never talks,even when talked to.

(I hope its okay I did not use Anime like You.)

Name: Raven

Nickname: (none)

Race: Merge (small cat)

Powers (one or two): Is very gifted with magic, teleportation

Looks:

human— http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/e8/a8/cute,face,girl,hair,red,beautiful-e8a8313099421a1e9f93b16d8baf578c_h.jpg

cat— http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/05/cute-cat.jpg

Personality: Very intelligent and very quiet. She likes to keep to herself. She practices magic. She is afraid of storms.

Crush: No one yet

History: Raven left home at a young age because of abusive parents (she ran away, wasn't taken away). She has learned to live on her own and has trust issues. She likes to be alone most of the time. Raven took up practicing magic when she found out she had somewhat of a talent for it. She figured if she was able to transform her human body into a cat one, there were probably many other things she could do as well.

More about them: She likes being a cat since they are pretty inconspicuous. It allows her to sneak around if she needs to, or to run faster in order to escape if she is attacked. But that's really all her cat form is good for, so she prefers to stay human most of the time. She does not have cat features in human form, but is able to hear and see as well as a cat (I hope that is okay, to have some abilities but no features).

Oh, and ..... ;-O

Thanks :3 and I know right! So cute ~<3 Are we starting soon or waiting for more people to join?

Oh riiiiight... ok, forest outside of town, (called the City of Ferns) aaaaand... yea. ACTION xD

ic: Skie was walking through the forest, stopping occasionally to sniff the roses. Her stomach growled. Turning into a wolf, Skie sniffed the air and surprised herself by smelling cat. However, there was also the smell of fresh meat coming from the City. Mmmm. Changing back into a human, Skie walked slowly toward the smell of the cat, saying, "Here, kitty. I won't hurt you." However, she knew that if the cat was a Merge, it would be able to smell the wolf in her, even in her human form.

Raven was sitting high up on a tree branch when she smelled something coming towards her. A wolf? She hadn't seen a wolf around here before. Chances are that it was a Merge. She looked down as the scent came closer. A Young girl was walking through the woods, saying something about a cat. She was definitely a wolf Merge, then. She must be able to smell Raven's cat scent, even though she was currently human. Raven brushed her fiery red hair from her eyes and watched quietly. Finally with no warning she dropped from the tree, landing in front of the stranger. ((It is going to take me a while to post, I'm on mobile. So sorry if I reply really slow lol.))

"Woah!" Skie said, jumping back a little, "S-so you are a Merge?" Unsure if the cat was willing to talk about it, Skie stuttered a little as she spoke. "If... if-you-are-thats-fine-I'm-a-Merge-too..." As she was rushing everything together, Skie's stomach growled again. "Th-there's some meat nearby, wanna go get it from the City?" she said, getting ready to run if the cat decided to attack.

((that was kind of random... and I won't respond that fast either, I'm "doing homework" xD ))

"Yes, I am... And you are too. A wolf, I believe..." Raven said. She didn't seem to have a lot of emotion in her voice. She was usually not much of a talker, and when she spoke to people she didn't want to portray herself as weak by being overly emotional. "And... Meat where?" She was hungry too, but didn't want to say more than she had to. She liked to keep those things to herself. But her stomach spoke for her, grumbling loudly, and she had a face that said 'really???' but she stayed quiet.

"There's meat in the City... I could smell it a while ago, I think if we walk there we can swipe it. You could go as a cat; there are lots of alley cats there, but I think I'm staying human, the people in the city haven't seen a wolf for a really long time," Skie said, "If you don't want to go there, I can go get it and bring it back to the forest?"

(Skie wears bandit clothes, like brown and dark colors with claws on her hands and a rope with a hook tied on her waist, bandana on her head)

((Raven wears a pair of black short shorts, a black tank top over a white tee shirt and black boots/shoes. She doesn't carry a weapon because she uses magic))

"I can go. I'll bring it back." she said, able to smell it herself now that she was on the ground. She would be able to find it relatively quickly as a cat and bring it back.

Skie caught up with the cat, saying "I'll come. Is it your first time there? I'll tell you about it on the way. The man with the backpack, he knows me, and that I swipe things.. He caught me once, and has a picture. The rest of the town thinks he's a drunk, and they don't trust what he says, so they don't know what to expect when they see me. I don't think there are any other Merges in this area, so the people won't know that we're Merges... I think this one guy knows what Merges are, but he's not a threat. He lives in this bookstore on the far side of town. Ooh, I can smell the meat now..." Skie rambled on about the town, then asked, "Oh, by the way, my name's Skie. What's your name?"

This girl was suddenly very talkative. When asked her name, she turned to look at her. "I'm... Raven..." she said quietly. Usually people didn't care who she was. People rarely talked to her to begin with. She shifted into a cat. She was a black and white young cat, just older than a kitten. She mewed, able to smell the meat even better in this form.

"Raven? That's a cool name," seeing that she had turned into a cat, Skie also assumed her animal form, though she would have to change back once they reached the town. "I can smell it better now, and... oh look! A squirrel!" ((I'm guessing they can talk in their animal form...? o.e")) Skie broke stride and chased after the squirrel. After it climbed up a tree, Skie raced back to Raven; by now, she could see the houses of the City up ahead, through the trees.

Raven watched Skie chase a random squirrel. ~This girl is really hyper. Or ADD. Maybe both...~ she said. She let Skie lead the way though, since she at least seemed to know where they're going. ((and yeah I mean I assume... i guess they would have to be able to communicate somehow))

As they emerged from the trees into the town, Skie changed back into her human form. She said, "There! See the meat? That guy's taking it off of the barbecue... now it's on his plate. I think that's a restaurant. I'll go on the roof, you could try to make him drop it. I'll jump off and catch it off the ground and then we can run back into the forest," then, as and afterthought, she added, "or you could just swipe it off the plate."

((probably won't respond the rest of today; but tomorrow I probably will, and definitely next week))

Name:

Erabella Marise Cloakwood

Nickname:

Era, Bella, Marise

Female

Race:

Winged

Powers:

Mind Reading and Telekinesis

Looks:

blonde-emo-hairstyles-for-girls.jpg

Except without the piercings.

Personality:

Meet her

Crush:

"Impress me. ;) "

History:

Erabella was born in Winter Valley with to Annalise Cloakwood and Jameson Cloakwood. Her father died in a crash when Erabella was barely 6 and her mother shot herself after she had given birth to her younger sister. So Erabella raised her younger sister, Mia, by herself. After her city was attacked Erabella and Mia left to come here in the forest.

More about them:a

Erabella is an exceptional fighter and will do whatever she has to to keep her sister safe.

Name:

Mia Elaine Cloakwood

Nickname:

Miss Mia, Elaine

Female

Race:

Winged

Powers (one or two):

She has a voice like the Mythological Greek Sirens which with she can control peoples minds.

Looks:

stock-photo-a-young-pretty-teenage-girl-with-blue-eyes-and-blond-hair-looks-the-sky-2585684.jpg
Personality:

Meet her

Crush:

Nope

History:

Look at Erabella's profile.

More about them:

Mia is a smart, agile girl and mostly relies on her speed, not her power. She usually lets Erabella do the fighting but when needed she'll fight too.

Raven was already running. She jumped up on the man's shoulder's, mewing cutely, then when he was distracted she jumped down and grabbed the food. She ate part quickly to make it easier to run, and took the same amount back to Skie.

@katherine— accepted once you change Mia's power, I have the same one xD sorry

and also, could you make one of them male? It's ok if you don't want to, you DON'T have to

it'd just be nice cause we already have two female o.e" once again you don't have to, you can

still join if u don't want to change them

ic: "Wohh, that was fast," Skie said, slinking back into the forest and taking and thanking her for the meat. As a wolf, she gobbled it down and asked Raven "Do you wanna see my place?" ((didn't want to call it a den, it's not really a den, didn't want to call it a hideout...
xD ))

Raven stayed in her cat form. "Sure." She said. She followed Skie, wondering if it was a fort or a hideout like a little kid would have.

Skie picked up the pace and said, "Ok, we're almost there..."

As they emerged through the trees, Skie could hear the sound of water rushing through the forest. She looked out across the wide river and, shifting into her wolf form, bounded across the widely-spread stones. Gesturing for Raven to follow her, Skie headed into the forest again. Up ahead she could see the fort, nothing much, just a plank of wood tied to tree branches way up high. It was easy for her to get up there, wings and all, but Skie was having afterthoughts about how Raven would climb up that high.

((lol I had forgotten Skie had wings
xD ))

((It's okay, and Raven can climb in her cat form or Skie can pick her up and fly up))

Raven followed Skie to her 'secret club'. She looked up and saw a plank of wood in the tree. ~That's it?~ She thought. She looked at Skie.

((Isn't anyone else going to post? O.o ))

Users who are viewing this thread