How'd you do it?

I did nothing by doing, well nothing (you lack half the post!)

You caused someone to have radiation poisoning, how did you do it?

That bitch touched my man , she deserved to get pushed into those chemicals.

You broke your neck and lived. How's you do it?

I was wheeled to ER where they fixed my neck in surgery, you can survive anything in hospital!

you became a character on Soul Caliber's roster, how did you do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am already a fighter in the BlazBlue cast, there must have been a small agreement with ARC Systems and the Soul Caliber Team for this."

"You survived a 2v1 against Azrael and Tager, how did you accomplish such a task?"

I pressed q, yelled some stuff in an angry Japanese voice, killed my brother, found him later resurrected as a cyborg ninja, he yelled some stuff in angry Japanese , I yelled some more stuff in angry Japanese, and then some spirit dragons came in and won the fight for me.

You are now on the cast of the next Jackass movie, and you have to do some crazy stunt with a celebrity guest star that the rest of the cast has to approve. What's the stunt and who are you doing it with?

I do a stunt called 'Extreme Spaghettii Jump,' where I, and Gordon Ramsay get together in a shopping cart and are pushed off of a skiing ramp, then make the jump into a huge pool of hot water, sauce, pepper and noodles.

You are to create the newest scientific invention, which is a genetical crossbreed of a carrot and potato. How do you do it?

I mixed the genes of carrot stem cells and potato stem cells. I used genetic engineering and a centerfuge to create the carrato. Environmental groups want me dead, but that's a small price to pay.

You graduated from college in Cuba, how did you do it?

"I was hidden among the other soldiers on the island in cuba, where Snake grabbed Paz and another being. Data lost on the names of the being and Island"

"You survived an attack against Metal Gear Ray, a Nano Boosted Reinhardt, and CP:E Celica A. Mercury. How did you complete this task?"

I blinked, ran around like a headless chicken, flailed my arms about and I think I hit something, and the next moment... *Shrug* There was a metal heap on the ground.

"So, tell us. How did it happen? How did you escape the black hole, because by all the knowledge we have, no-one can do that. So explain, please?"

I'm a god of the cosmos, I'm impervious to that sort of thing.

You managed to drive a coal burning steam engine down the main line, how did you do it?

I hijacked an alien spaceship and used it to teleport a coal burning steam engine onto the main line.

You blew up the moon. How'd you do it?

I stopped eating.

You killed yourself yet are anle to type a response on this page. How'd you do it?

I haunted a cell tower and I can still post by putting whatever I want into any website I wish. 

You became the CEO of Exxon Mobil, how did you do it?

I ate the last CEO, and by process of elimination I became the next CEO.

You crapped on popular Creepypasta Jeff the Killer and survived the angry fangirls, how'd you do it?

I simply hid behind a coveniently placed street-lamp.

You happen to be stuck in a Michael Bay movie... How'd you survive the explosions?

I was an extra during one of the cliched quieter scenes, no explosions for me.

you fixed my record player, how'd you do it?

Levitation Devil Magic.

You survived the horrors and mental abuse of Mount Massive Asylum... HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

I survived, but now I'm undead & struggling to maintain sentience

You got me to school in time for my finals, how did you do it?

I was in your dreams and whispered into your ear, "if you don't wake up now you'll fail." And you were up at 4am before dawn even broke. You got 3 more hours to study for that final, and I picked you up at the normal time.

You failed the final when you had a C before the exam, but like a madman,you managed to pass the class. How did you do it?

I’m just really good at the assignments so my overall grade was passing.

You made a wooden nutcracker come to life, how did you do it?

I first sprinkled some of my tears on it, then filled it with the blood of my enemies. The enemy of my choice is not to be named but it happened, that wooden nutcracker is not to be found. . .

You made one million dollars in one night, how did you do it?

I just purchased the winning lottery ticket

You were able to be in two places at once, how did you do it?

I created a clone of myself and they wandered somewhere when I wasn't looking.

You finished a Tik Tok cringe compilation, how did you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back