How'd you do it?

IctoraPost

You've got mail
The person above says that you have done something. You explain how you did it then put in something for the next person. Simple.

Well, I managed to do nothing by doing nothing, strange, non-existent person.

You escaped a pack of rabid wolves. How'd you do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I teleported with magical powers before leaving behind dog treats for the wolves to eat instead of me.

you stopped a vandal from breaking into your car, how did you do it?

"I grabbed them by the throat and crushed it, holding their head in my hand"

.-.

You got out of Relius's torture chamber

Last edited by a moderator:
I realised that Relius was a fictional character and that everything were just figments of imagination.

You ate a cookie. How'd you do it?

I put it in my mouth, chewed it to get it down to a manageable level and swallowed it. I repeated the binning bite by bite.

You befriended extraterrestrials, how did you do it?

First, I superglued a cat onto the lens of the Hubble Space Telescope. Next, I fired off a fish-powered steam rocket into space while doing fourty-two star jumps. Finally, I invented a telepathic supercomputer capable of communication with aliens and offered them a once-in-a-lifetime all-expenses-paid trip to the sunny beaches of Antarctica.

You dug a hole through the centre of the Earth. How'd you do it?

well you ate a burrito bowl from chipotle and afterwards you had to poo real bad, so you dig a dirt hole for your poo and you happened to dig through an abandoned fracking site and you slip through the hole with your pants down and booty up then you were deep in the earth's crust 

you stole 5 dollars. 

how'd you do it??

"Pakumen needed a mix of Cotton and Paper to complete the fix to our curse. I simple took it from a little child and returned with a donut that was given to me"

How did you survive the ROBLOX Community?

I simply avoided the disasters *shrugs*

you went to heaven while still mortal, how did you do it?

God decided I was too pure for this world.

You've mastered Kung Fu. How did you do it?

My body is the only thing going for me.

You're getting married to a nonfictional person. How did you do it?

I started colonizing the land, thus stealing Mars from the native Martians.

You became the Imam at your nearest Islamic mosque, how did you do it?

I had to go through years of training in traditional Islamic sciences. Going so far as to learn Arabic first to be able to read the holy doctrines.
Following which I pursued the study of fiqh (jurisprudence), aqidah (creed/beliefs/principles), Quranic(Holy book) studies and other notions of the prevalent belief system.

Four years and a certificate later I done diddly did it!

You won the lottery using only 0.69 dollars. How did you do it?

That's  how much I bought for the winning lottery ticket, duh!

You interrupted a television broadcast: how did you do it?

"The White Void needed help taking down a secret sexist tv show. Nobody should be put down because of their gender, so i had to help. I simply destroyed the machinery, and with help from Kokonoe, i was able to hide any of the glowing green parts of my armor. The White Void stood by if i needed help, but i succeeded in stealth... Why was there a blob of seither with The White Void?" holy mother of blazen reference

You survived a fangirl/boy attack, How'd you do it?

I killed them. Simplicity reaps its own rewards.

-----

You became unable to hear any kind of insult, slander, or criticism; and became President. How did you do it?

I had a feminist revolution against the straightwhitemen & now I'm the grand leader of the United Feminist States of America.

You got away with putting graffiti on Trump towers, how did you do it?

I infiltrated the White House disguised as Barack Obama and planted a smoke bomb under the president's desk. While doing this, I sent a clone of myself out to gather up an army of illegal Mexican immigrants to storm the local grocery store. Aother one of my clones then flew eighteen remote-controlled crop dusters full of rainbow paint into the top floors of the tower. Under the cover of all these distractions, the real me exfiltrated the White House, went to the tower then sprayed a small patch of grey paint onto a semi-hidden indention at the bottom of the building.

You brought down Jackie Chan. How'd you do it?

"Any human is no match against i, Susano'o! I brought them down with one simple slice of my blade!"

Chuck Norris: "How about an arm wrestle?"

"... I would lose in a pillow fight against you..."

You looked at Makoto's (girl in pic) 'Features' and didnt get caught by ANYONE. How did you do it.

Makoto: "They what?!"

images

I used an invisibility spell and silenced my breathing so that I could follow Makoto around and wait for her to be naked. Once I was at that place I admired her ass, her curves and her breasts, oh & the tight I'm uncultured too!

You travelled back in time to 1976, how did you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back