How'd you do it?

I used a fuck ton of weed

You beat the mission 'Occupy Arteria Carpals' on hard mode in Armored Core: For Answer, how did you do it?

As a Hindu demigod, I managed to use my many arms to mechanically write out all the replies while I cast out my secondary Aura to shrink creatively as to not overload my brain.

you spotted a metallic dragon in the wild and took a picture of it, how did you do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed my camera.

You came back to life without magic and using the technology of 2016, how did you do it?

Heroes never die.

You spotted a Pokemon and aren't even a Pokemon trainer. How'd you catch it?

I lured her in with pokè treats and took her in before keeping her as a pet.

You resurrected Nelson Mandala's corpse, how did you do it?

I think you're mistaken.

You ate a spider three times your size while it was alive, how did you do it?

Fed the VCR's cables into my computer's disk drive... 

Come to think of it, that may be why they both exploded. Huh.

You won the world championship mustache-growing competition, how did you do it?

How can I do it? ;-;

I put hydrolics underneath the freeway and pressed the button to acually flip the thing, it drained down the road and into a forest, but I flipped it!

You found yourself in a recording studio narrating Thomas the tank engine, how did you do it?

I used my brain and many antidepressants.

You got the decomposing corpse of robin williams to perform standup, how did you do it?

I did fine for going to Oregon.

You assasinated Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto, how did you do it?

I did nothing because you never asked me how to do anything, simple.

You bought a house in the App Store: how did you do it?

..Ouch. I was thinking of one and then I lost my train of thought and then I just clicked Submit Reply for some reason.

Paid way too much money.

You control the world. How did you do it?

I became the grand overlord of the new world order & have implanted a hivemind in every political and governmental institution in the world *has Russia and Japan go to war against America just cuz*

You became one of Satan's employees, how did you do it?

Sweet-talking, trash-talking, and threatening my way up the ladder. Or.. down. Whatever.

You became one of Apple's employees (only a step below Satan's employees (KIDDING)), how did you do it?

I created a doomsday device and blew up the Earth.

You defeated Godzilla. How'd you do it?

Sweet-talking, trash-talking, and threatening my way up the ladder. Or.. down. Whatever.

You became one of Apple's employees (only a step below Satan's employees (KIDDING)), how did you do it?

I didn't choose Microsoft (they don't have the best computers).

You won World War III, and it was all the countries VS you, and all you had was a grapefruit and some clothes, how did you do it?

I used a mind control spell on corrupt governments to stop warring &a the grapefruit helped me channel the energy.

you became trapped in your PS1, appearing in whatever game came across the laser, how did you do it?

The witch did it! BURN THE WITCH!

The below person responded to this post, how did you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back