• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How We Were

Aye aye, captain. ( :D )

And I know some are optional but I like my characters deeeetailed.
^_^

Yeah! I rather just be paired with someone. It makes it easier and I'm really not sure who to be paired with. (^U^)

Well we have all the pairings including Indie and Aaron, though they haven't been formally accepted yet, and I'll be posting them soon!

Since no one seems to want to choose their own partner, I was going to put them up a bit early so you all can go ahead and get started on your histories

Pair 1: Rose McCarthy and Eli Kohl

Pair 2: Alex Lopez and Ries Haze

Pair 3: Zoe Baum and Hollis Lawson

Pair 4: Willow Huntington and Indie Macalester

Pair 5: Adira Austen and Petra Yamada

Pair 6: Carson Evans and Henry Walker

Pair 7: Vincent Araceli and Avalon Hayes

Pair 8: Thomas Everless and Alexander Valentine

The room assignments will be up in a bit as well. You can also see this information in the Sign up tab and the room assignments in the Settings tab

Room Assignments:

1 Petra and Adira

2 Alex and Ries

3 Carson and Henry

4 Thomas and Alexander Valentine

5 Hollis and Zoe

6 Indie and Willow

7 Avalon and Vincent

8 Rose and Eli

Nah, it's fine :P Yeah, discuss with your partners your history together. How'd you meet, how long you were friends, and how the shit hit the fan with you two

@Aqua @Outer Space @QuixoticKitten

Don't forget to create a history with your partner! Tag either me or Taylor here when you update your CS with it. The faster you do, the faster the roleplay can start!

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7392-giraffesarebetter/ said:
@giraffesarebetter[/URL] @Semblance I've finished updating Vincent and Avalon's friendship history on Avalon's CS.
same here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back