• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How We Were

Hi there! I really love this roleplay plot, but when I read through the rules, I saw that roleplayers have to be active. I was wondering how active you have to be to join; I'm usually on almost throughout the week, with the exception of Friday and Saturday (due to religious activity). Sooo, my main concern is that I won't be active enough on weekends, the time when everyone else is active. Will that be a major problem?

Alrighty, thank you! On that note, may I reserve Male 3? I'll most likely have the sheet up by tonight or tomorrow, depending on how busy I am.

Hi! I'm really interested in this RP, it's right up my alley! I don't know if it's a first-come-first-serve kind of thing... but I was wondering if I could try my luck in reserving Female 5? Or if you'd rather, you could put me down for male 4 for balance... but I'm flexible, just really interested in this game! Thanks so much

Well I won't hold reserves forever, so if someone doesn't reserve but makes a CS that gets accepted, then whoever reserved first that hasn't yet posted will get knocked off. As for balance, once the females fill up then we'll get the males. It usually happens like that anyway. But yes, @ItsStacysMom I can reserve female 5 for you. Also, I love your username

I'd like to reserve Female 6, please! I'm active and we're in another RP together so you know I'll be consistent.

alrighty!

Guys that's only two females empty, just a warning to newcomers!

@Outer Space please read the rules and adjust your character accordingly!

It's funny how this post was timed, because I just updated my character sheet to fit the rules right as you sent this message.

Anyways... mind if a reserve a male character then, since I am going to sleep and It would be a scary thought if all the male slots were full as soon as I wake up. I understand that the reserving of characters are only temporary O.o

ahaaaah okayyyy so I uploaded a CS but now it's doing something odd with the tabs... gonna see what's wrong, sorry about that! gah

if you'd like to fill male spots up quickly, I'd be fine with taking a spot... I have a CS in mind, but I don't normally play two characters in RP's! Ah, it'll be a new experience, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back