• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How We Were

Oh, so if I post a form up before tomorrow, there is a chance of me getting the role?

Actually, I haven't even noticed the rule tab.. suppose I should start reading it now and adding what I am suppose to. Sorry!

Also.. sorry about that again, and I think I have fixed it...

Thank you, thank you.

My character may be up by tonight -

I'm going to watch a movie in a couple minutes.

It's 9PM here by the way.

just cause this is a thing i have also...

you don't "turn" bisexual, even if you're only bi when you're drunk. If you're bi, you're bi. Maybe say he gets a little bi-curious when he's drunk.

you don't "turn" a sexuality. you are a sexuality.

@Aqua

giraffesarebetter said:
just cause this is a thing i have also...
you don't "turn" bisexual, even if you're only bi when you're drunk. If you're bi, you're bi. Maybe say he gets a little bi-curious when he's drunk.

you don't "turn" a sexuality. you are a sexuality.

@Aqua
Really that's how a lot of my friends are sorry about that

@giraffesarebetter Well I've seen it in real life it does happen I have this guy at my school who's gay at my school but once he's drunk he's making out with girls and grinding on them so I can say its fine but if you're against it thats fine too

I'm not saying that people don't do things drunk they wouldn't normally do sober. I'm saying that "I get bi-curious when I'm drunk" is the proper way to say "I turn bisexual when I'm drunk"

Saying you turn bisexual when drunk simply furthers the stereotype both in and out of the LBGT+ community that bisexuality is not a legitimate sexuality. As a bisexual, it irks me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back