• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How We Were

You see, stuff like that doesn't offend me really. What offends me is when you know I'm not accepted into either community, so I just try and do my part to demolish sterotypes

I'm not really sure. I'll have to go over it with Taylor. We might make suggestions but ultimately leave it up to you, we might pair you up, I don't know yet.

@Semblance please read the rules and adjust your character accordingly~ (ps Lukara is real yo)

giraffesarebetter said:
I'm not really sure. I'll have to go over it with Taylor. We might make suggestions but ultimately leave it up to you, we might pair you up, I don't know yet.

@Semblance please read the rules and adjust your character accordingly~ (ps Lukara is real yo)
LOL oops awkward- hey in my defense, i only copied over the picture & name- everything else is new :)

also i just fixed my CS! and changed his name bc i figured it would be weird playing the same character in 2 different roleplays lol

lukara is still real

Cool beans bro

Partner Up!

Begin choosing your ex-best friend, people, because we only have one reserved female character, one reserved male, and one empty male slot left! If you have not chosen and told either myself or @Aqua @Outer Space @QuixoticKitten

giraffesarebetter said:
This is specifically for maximum awkwardness and drama
tumblr_lvf0h7FNaV1r2pyf2.gif

I'm creating my male character right now, won't be too long, hopefully.

Sooo, I'm having a hard time figuring out who I want to partner up with. I think I might just have my character's best friend chosen for me, unless someone wants to take up the role before then. (:3) I'm simply too indecisive, haha. Anyways, if anyone wants to partner up with me, tag me! I don't bite, I promise. :3

Taylor and I are reading through characters now to begin discussing placement... So let us know pretty soon guys! Or don't if you want to be placed with someone lol

I'm gonna post my character now even though I'm still working on it so he's not left :P

I'm thinking maybe Indy could be paired with one of the hetero girls, like maybe they were friends but Indy had a giant lesbian crush and ruined everything >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back