• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern how the wild west was fun - western - open

• intro

cirque

sub urban

overview.

T
    he year is 1870. June of 1870 to be exact. And some mischevious troublemakers are on the loose. Well, they're just looking for adventure and to help those in need but apaprently they bring some trouble wherever they go. They just want to let loose and have fun and catch horse thieves and overall, just feel the thrill of adventure. However, there are some who do not take kindly to this group, they see the group as nothing more than a nuisance that needs to be rid of. So while the group is riding from town to town seeing what kind of mysteries and adventures there are for them to take on, they're also being chased - not all the time but sometimes the group feels as though they are being watched. Sometimes, they can't stay in one place for too long or else they'll get caught.

hi everyone, it's me - juniper, back with another historical roleplay. this is a wild west roleplay that centers around a group of mischevious troublemakers who are looking for mystery and adventure. i just really love historical mystery/adventure roleplays to be honest. but yeah, this takes place in the 1870's during the wild west years! This a mystery and adventure-based roleplay where they are going to be plenty of mysteries and adventures for the group to take on!

intro

roles

rules

how the wild

west was
fun

genre

western, drama, adventure, slice of life

status

accepting

spots open

10/11

requirement

discord required

♡coded by uxie♡

PLOT
The year is 1870. June of 1870 to be exact. And some mischevious troublemakers are on the loose. Well, they're just looking for adventure and to help those in need but apaprently they bring some trouble wherever they go. They just want to let loose and have fun and catch horse thieves and overall, just feel the thrill of adventure. However, there are some who do not take kindly to this group, they see the group as nothing more than a nuisance that needs to be rid of. So while the group is riding from town to town seeing what kind of mysteries and adventures there are for them to take on, they're also being chased - not all the time but sometimes the group feels as though they are being watched. Sometimes, they can't stay in one place for too long or else they'll get caught.

OVERVIEW
hi everyone, it's me - juniper, back with another historical roleplay. this is a wild west roleplay that centers around a group of mischevious troublemakers who are looking for mystery and adventure. i just really love historical mystery/adventure roleplays to be honest. but yeah, this takes place in the 1870's during the wild west years! This a mystery and adventure-based roleplay where they are going to be plenty of mysteries and adventures for the group to take on!

ROLES

leader (open)

The leader is the person who formed this merry band of troublemakers. This is probably not the first group they've led before, and they're most likely friends with the second in command of the group. They decide where the group should head next, and such. They also decide if the group should take on an adventure or not.

second in command (open)
The SIC is right below the leader, and most likely they are best friends with the leader as well. In case the leader is sick, absent, injured, etc... then SIC is in charge and you are to direct problems, questions, and such to this person.

veterinarian (open)
The veterinarian tends to the horses, and any other animals the group may have picked up, of the group. They seem to get along better with animals than they do with people though. The vet is skilled in medical knowledge.

medic (taken)
Unlike the veterinarian, the medic tends to the people of the group. If you're sick, injured, and such then you come straight to the medic and they'll stich and/or patch you right up.

cook (open)
This person can make a really mean stew out of some rabbit and vegetables and herbs. They're the best cook and the group is always looking forward to what kind of meal the cook whips up.

sharpshooters (open/open)
(REQUIRES TWO PEOPLE!)
These two can definitely shoot a glass bottle off of a barrel from a good distance. They're experienced with guns and do the hunting for the group. These two also won't hesitate to defend the group from hostile outsiders.

lookouts (open/open)
(REQUIRES TWO PEOPLE!)
These two have the best eyesight and will keep a look out for anything that might pose a threat to the group. This includes horse thieves, predators, a posse, and more. They sleep in shifts with one standing watch while the other sleeps for a few hours and then they switch.

supply runner (open)
This person gathers supplies for the group and food for the cook. Whether that be berries, nuts, fruits, and such. Sometimes they'll have to ride out to the nearest town to buy stuff from the general store.

the rich (open)
This person was born into an extremely wealthy family and was set to live a life of riches and relaxed luxury. However, they don't want that - they want to get out there and explore. They are most likely the newest member of the group and is still taking some time to adjust to the group. But having a person of wealth amongst a group of troublemakers will bring trouble in itself.

RULES
rule one

This roleplay is not first come first serve. This is an application based roleplay where multiple people may apply for the same role and I'll be choosing which OC gets the role. The sharpshooters and lookouts require two people for those roles.

rule two
This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All sexualities and genders are welcome here!

rule three
While applications are being done, there will be a temporary onsite OOC where we can chat and goof off while applications are being made. But once we have our cast, we will move to the Discord server i will make for this when I accept people.

rule four
Please use realistic faceclaims. I will not be accepting artbreeder, animated, drawn, or picrew faceclaims. And by realistic faceclaims, I mean real people. Also please try to use historical faceclaims!

rule five
Semi-advanced to advanced only! Please try to at least post 3 paragraphs or more. One liners will not be accepted, please give everyone enough to work with.

rule six
please do not hesitate to ask me questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

rule seven
I will not tolerate any sort of bigotry and bullying. Please try to get along with everyone OOC. Also, please refrain from leaving others out of plotting/interactions, it is rude. Please include everyone, and if you see someone being left out then please plot/interact with them!

rule eight
IC drama is encouraged and welcomed but I will not tolerate OOC drama.

rule nine
The actual roleplay, as well as applications will take place here on RPN.

LINKS
temporary ooc - here!
interest check - you're here!
applications - here!
ic - tba

Hi, I'm Stiffy. I'm new to RPing on this site but I've played DnD for years, as well as participated in play-by-posts on Discord. I hope this can be my first experience on RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back