• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors OOC

Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday I've gotcha on a post soon, but I'm not gonna be able to post until 4-6 hours from now.

So, l ike... Don't interact with your unconscious self? Eh.

radical radical . So, how do Abbie and Maximus look? Just want to know if changes need to be made

Oh! Charlie! Yeah, radical radical , if you could just go with the guard Zabaleta sent to find you, to tell you about CharlieBoy CharlieBoy being in the RP, they would probably appreciate it. Or CharlieBoy CharlieBoy can probably just go with a guard/s taking you to the dining hall for dinner so you can interact with other people! At least that's how I think you could get interaction.

True, I'd do it myself but Zabaleta's currently being given free reign at the moment by her boss and I don't think the cell door is enough for poor terrified David to get through. If needed, I can try to make him scamper about for more food and wind up in your cell to take you to the dining hall if needed but you probably want to interact with different players.

I don't blame you for not feeling part of the story.

I'll write something where David gets out of his cell and ends up stumbling across you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back