• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors OOC

Alright, so I read everything, and I'm actually a little confused as to what's happening. Is everyone eating, or is there a torture/test happening to a select number of characters? Or, is it still lunchtime?

Last edited:
Shadowfall Shadowfall Everyone is supposed to be in the torture/testing room but I decided to go a little faster bc we had roleplayed the morning for two pages. I said that I would move the plot faster but now I think everybody is confused...... ? I'll make sure to tell everyone that it is the afternoon right now.

I am assuming your character has venom in her? Because pythons aren't venomous. XD

And I can lose since there's interference which she will be reporting to Fenrir if he hasn't picked it up already. radical radical

Last edited:
I'm thinking there could be some sort of relationship between Fenrir and Zabaleta. Since he took an interest in the fight itself when she was called to fight, maybe he slowly works with her to become his bodyguard and spy within the facility on the staff and facility creatures or something. Or something else is going on between them, maybe Zab's wolf sees Fenrir as alpha or something else is going on. Give some drama to the RP more than there is anyway. But nobody knows, even though some suspect, there's something going on with Zabaleta and Fenrir, it can't be proven. radical radical

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon hmmmmm Seems like a cool idea. You can do that if you want but I won't control Fenrir because he is technically an NPC character. Also, she has venom in her. I just thought it would be cool to have her turn into a python and also bc I don't know about any other per scary snakes.

Okay cool and thanks. Not a problem, I can control Fenrir when he has interactions with Zab.

The only other snake I can think of that's scary is an anaconda...but then don't ask me because snakes terrify me. XD And okay, we'll just say she had venom injected into her when she turned into a snake then during her experimentation as that's the only way I can think of for your charrie to have a venomous python. Other than that it sounds fine to me. radical radical

What mentioned that blood testing was happening. Zabeleta is waiting for it to happen, if I understand correctly who else mentioned blood testing?

Zab is just thinking to herself but nobody has mentioned blood testing aside from Zab thinking it. Everyone is pretty much waiting for the next torture session.

Though CB's character is still stuck outside and needs to be found.

Last edited:
I didn't even get notifs for any of this happening, so let's all regroup and do this all at once rather than having a select few individuals do this one by one. Yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back