• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors OOC

CharlieBoy CharlieBoy , correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we're still in the jail cells? Or do we just want to assume David made his way back to his own cell and you were taken to the dining hall since it's now apparently 9:00 PM and David has to be asleep?

radical radical What’s going on now? I’ve been waiting for ages... thought I was being included but I’m being left so I can’t post anything. There’s nothing to say cus no one but Scorpio is even acknowledging my characters existence

CharlieBoy CharlieBoy , correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we're still in the jail cells? Or do we just want to assume David made his way back to his own cell and you were taken to the dining hall since it's now apparently 9:00 PM and David has to be asleep?

I thought David was a sleeping mouse in my pocket? Did I answer afterwards in the story. Sorry I didn’t get this.

That's fine that you didn't get that and yes, you can just ignore what you quoted above from me. Even if David's sleeping, you at least have someone (well until he fell asleep) interacting with you.

I agree, we see you've been on but I also question do you want me to have Zalbaeta come into this evening torture session? radical radical

That's fine that you didn't get that and yes, you can just ignore what you quoted above from me. Even if David's sleeping, you at least have someone (well until he fell asleep) interacting with you.

I agree, we see you've been on but I also question do you want me to have Zalbaeta come into this evening torture session? radical radical
You can do, sure. But don’t feel you have to... I’m just a bit worried about it always having to be you interacting with m. Don’t want to wear you oute. Maybe once I’m out in the open I might be more noticed, though? Thank you for taking the time for me though, Scorpio.

No problem at all, I know what it's like to be stuck waiting and having people appear to be ignoring your presence in a role play.

Going through that right now with someone on a historical RP I was interested in but they may just be busy, only they haven't messaged me since my last PM. It's a bummer and part of why I didn't RP for a while, just lurked. You're welcome, I'm happy to help. CharlieBoy CharlieBoy

No problem at all, I know what it's like to be stuck waiting and having people appear to be ignoring your presence in a role play.

Going through that right now with someone on a historical RP I was interested in but they may just be busy, only they haven't messaged me since my last PM. It's a bummer and part of why I didn't RP for a while, just lurked. You're welcome, I'm happy to help. CharlieBoy CharlieBoy

Thanks so much!

I am and everyone seems to be all over the place. Wandering around wherever, our gm isn't totally active, you had a hard enough time getting someone to notice you besides me really. It's like nobody is bothering to stick to the plot. I've never been in an RP like this so it's weird for me, one that's just...dysfunctional. CharlieBoy CharlieBoy

I am and everyone seems to be all over the place. Wandering around wherever, our gm isn't totally active, you had a hard enough time getting someone to notice you besides me really. It's like nobody is bothering to stick to the plot. I've never been in an RP like this so it's weird for me, one that's just...dysfunctional. CharlieBoy CharlieBoy

I understand. I’m playing a pretty passive role and just having whatever happens to me happen. Granted, I’m yet to have an inch of torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back