• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors OOC

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Yahhah Yahhah Wake Wake archur archur CharlieBoy CharlieBoy doneanddusted doneanddusted Andrita Andrita TheDailyNiffler TheDailyNiffler Pure Calcium Pure Calcium
It is 9:00 p.m. and lights out for children under thirteen. For anybody 13 and older, there is another experimenting session and then lights out at 12:00 am. This means that everybody should either head to bed or to the experimenting room. Tag me if you would like your character to be experimented on. I know there is confusion right now as to what is going on. At first, I didn't require everyone to follow the schedule (of the facility) but I believe that has been misleading. From now on, everybody needs to follow the schedule, or there will probably be even more confusion. No matter what your character is doing or where they are, please have them go to the experimenting room. If there are other questions, please tell me.

There isn’t any. But he figured that maybe an institution like a prison or school or anything might have a uniform that inmates etc wear

Quite colorful even though I think all kdis under 13 are supposed to be in bed in their cells. The variety of pics are overall nice.

Thanks.

.... Shoot. Wilma is 12 . Looks like either way Wilma is about to get in trouble XD.

That's okay, David is there as well and he's in his mouse form sleeping in Dexter's coat pocket as he's out of his cell when he shouldn't be.

I see .... But...Yeah.... David is in his mouse form. He's more unlikely to be caught out of curfew than a full grown twelve year old child

Hey, I will be gone for a few days because our family is going on vacation. I will try my best to keep posting but there might not be Wifi where we go. :)

Hey guys, sorry for being gone for a while, I will be back soon. I am on vacation right now and leaving the hotel soon so I will not be able to post until tomorrow most likely. :)

CharlieBoy CharlieBoy Yep, we climbed two of sand dunes and went to lots of beaches. I left my water bottle at the top of one of them and it is one of those expensive metal ones so I went all the way back up the dune to get it lol. :deadopenmouth:

CharlieBoy CharlieBoy Yep, we climbed two of sand dunes and went to lots of beaches. I left my water bottle at the top of one of them and it is one of those expensive metal ones so I went all the way back up the dune to get it lol. :deadopenmouth:
Damn! I went ocean swimming over the weekend (I don’t live near the water so it’s properly special.). Like not at the beach. Literally footpath, wave breakers, rocky ocean. Seaweed fights too!

I’ve left my water bottle at work. Far less interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back